What's new

Tarek Fatah Dead & Confirmed

I hope he doesn't get a Muslim prayer

All imams should refuse to lead his funeral prayer
Apparently here in Ontario all Muslim cemeteries have refused to give a spot to his body.
But there’s many liberal secular ‘imams’ here so they can still bribe someone into leading his funeral or giving him a burial spot. I think they might get a Qadiyani to do it as portray it as some Muslim doing it.

Waste of life I guess.. I mean what he has earned... Nonetheless, I will be happier for someone else, if his demise is penniless and miserable

Apparently here in Ontario all Muslim cemeteries have refused to give a spot to his body.
But there’s many liberal secular ‘imams’ here so they can still bribe someone into leading his funeral or giving him a burial spot. I think they might get a Qadiyani to do it as portray it as some Muslim doing it.

Qadyanis can have his funeral. No issues on that

All Muslims should stay away from his funeral

The issue is north America has a lot of liberal imams so I won't be surprised if he gets a Muslim funeral and a burial in Muslim cemetery

PDF murtad anti Islam secularists having a day of mourning. After all, their abba is dead.

Why? Shouldn't they just cremate him? Marnay k baad zabardasti ka Musalman kyun bana rahay haien? Even his family is non Muslim.
Idk but as far as I know they tried getting a Muslim cemetery for him
Qadyanis can have his funeral. No issues on that

All Muslims should stay away from his funeral

The issue is north America has a lot of liberal imams so I won't be surprised if he gets a Muslim funeral and a burial in Muslim cemetery
What I mean is they might get a qadiyani to pray his funeral but show it as some Muslim did it. But there’s sellout imams here so they can find a real Muslim sellout as well.
Depends on what the family is tryna do.

mix-mithai.jpg

RIP

He was very antagonistic toward a section of jazbaati Pakistanis, specifically, those who spoke about their past with scorn and hatred wrt Hindustan.

Just a random mohajir, could come off abrasive if you're Pakistani, I suppose.

but he's gone, and we shouldn't speak ill of the departed.

@waz @Jango @LeGenD

Can you please edit it out? - A- I don't even think he was a punjabi, seems to be a proper Pajeet, we don't know his historical origins

B- it's mad disrespectful towards Punjabi people that a 5'4 fat traitorous little midget is now sher-e-punjab LMAO

Yes, Even his name spelling is not similar to the Pakistanis,
Check spellings of his name.

Tarek Fatah

Next Number will be of another traitor "Ganda Sami". Inshallah

RIP

He was very antagonistic toward a section of jazbaati Pakistanis, specifically, those who spoke about their past with scorn and hatred wrt Hindustan.

That's putting it mildly. :lol:

Who are you and why have you hacked this account?

May Almighty still have mercy on him.
He was an atheist with pro hindutva bias.
And you do know you can't pray for non-muslims AFTER they die, right?

Don't pray for him

Why? Shouldn't they just cremate him? Marnay k baad zabardasti ka Musalman kyun bana rahay haien? Even his family is non Muslim.
Little do they know, antim sanskar has a much less bearing on Akhirat than worldly sanskars. Aur worldly sanskar iske sab ko pata hn.

@NagaBaba , he was loyal to you guys all his hateful pathetic life. Why don't you guys show him some respect and send him off as one of your own?

RIP

Fake Pakistani.
There are no proof he is even Pakistani.
Even his name spellings are not similar to Pakistani people.

In Pakistan, spellings are "Tariq", not "Tarek"

Back
Top Bottom