What's new

Tarek Fatah Dead & Confirmed

LION OF PUNJAB!

126905691_211465983692048_1010727870700365794_n.jpg

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was asked in Quran by Allah to not to pray for hypocrites. After that Prophet Muhammad SAW never prayed janaza of any hypocrite

Anyone suggesting janaza for this guy is suggesting something in violation of Quran
Abdullah Ibn ubay namaz janaza was prayed by the prophet whereas Umar ra opposed it
So it’s right to say both are right

He was our taslima nasreen.
🤣

Abdullah Ibn ubay namaz janaza was prayed by the prophet whereas Umar ra opposed it

Actually when Prophet Muhammad SAW prayed funeral of Abdullah ibn Ubay then verse 9:84 was revealed where Allah strictly asked Prophet Muhammad SAW not to pray funeral of any hypocrite. After that Prophet Muhammad SAW never prayed funeral of any known hypocrite

Same applies for us today too. We can't pray for any hypocrite or enemy of Islam like Tarek Fatah

LOL prove it. Show me some footage from hell- if it even exists and bring it back to our universe.
Look at this clown

Stop derailing the thread

Don't want Islam vs secularism debate on this thread of happiness and celebration
For the sake of this joyous moment, I won’t reply to any secularists on this thread.

He's gonna get cremated

I don't want to sound bad but there are lots of imams that would do anything about money

Some even give character references to people they don't even know just for some money :lol:

How do you know?
Muslims cemeteries in Ontario were contacted for his burial. Many people exposed it even people connected to such cemeteries.

Anyway here are some videos of him dancing really badly @Maula Jatt @Areesh @villageidiot @Sayfullah @PakCan @DESERT FIGHTER

I need to wash my eyes with zamzam water after seeing this

Dude was working out in a full dress shirt, dress shoes, and dress pants :rofl:

These guys sold their deen and people to live in below average homes in the west and get treated like slaves.
Was it worth living in a dumpster in Canada as a slave his whole life being as rich as someone living off welfare in Canada just to gain some clout?
People like him are miserable in this world and miserable in the next.

What he advocated was evil.This man was pro gay marriage ,spat on Islamic laws, openly voiced his support for BJP India and wanted the merger of Pakistan wit India, after it has been broken up.
He wasn’t even accepted by his slave masters here. He tried hanging with white supremacist but they’re devout Christian’s and anti lgbtq. He didn’t get along with liberals cuz they were against his Islamophobia.
He was a true pajeet. He worshipped whatever he could. He sucked off whites for visa and they truly accepted him.
There’s a video of some white supremacist guy punching him at anti immigrant and anti Islam event because his skin was brown.

People like him who sell their deen and their people lose in both dunya and akhirah. Miserable in this world and miserable in the next.

Back
Top Bottom