What's new

Tarek Fatah Dead & Confirmed

@doorstar

Wasn't Tarek Fateh more Punjabi than Punjabi Musalmans who love Urdu and Punjabi Hindus who love Hindi.

He was in favour of an United Punjab which did not discriminate on basis of religion and caste.

He also said that India is not a natural country and called for its disintegration on ethnic lines.

To me he was a Punjabi supremacist.

He admitted several times that he was a proud Punjabi Rajput.

But what I don't understand is why do Pakistani Punjabi nationalists don't consider him one of their own.

He was a con man who learned quickly how to make money off white supremacists in Canada/USA and Hindutva nationalists in India.

The man was senile and confused. This is why nobody has heard of him in the west….

Rot in hell.

He was a con man who learned quickly how to make money off white supremacists in Canada/USA and Hindutva nationalists in India.

The man was senile and confused. This is why nobody has heard of him in the west….

Rot in hell.
He did not pray 5 times but he was a Muslim. There is no doubt about it.

Stupid Sanghis couldn't see his real face.

I remember some years ago he said Indian Muslims should be sent to Africa. He was clearly Bharati [Pakistani cousin from the Mahabharat war], which is definitely not original Indian [Hindustani]. Religious rights violation is not original Indian thing, no original Indian wants to force people out of their ancestral and historical homelands to places where they don't belong. It's mind bogglingly bizarre and completely wrong on multiple levels. Bharatis originally had a small kingdom in northwest Uttar Pradesh but the power of propaganda is such that people have equated India with Bharat which is like equating India with Pakistan.

Must be power of propaganda that put Bharata in the Puranas?

He advocated religious genocide in India. He had no worth for the lives of Indians. He was a narcissist, not Muslim, lacking Taqwa which is fundamental to Muslim faith.

Oh yehn na……

He did not call for the genocide of Muslims. Stop making false allegations against a dead man.

He was a Muslim apologist.

He blamed Mullahs and Muslim rulers for all the violence and hatred. He did not blame Islam. He misled non-Muslims into believing that Islam is a religion of peace.

If Sanghis were smart, they would never make this snake famous.

@Paitoo @NagaBaba @Skimming

Chalta rehta hai. All part of the psyops game.
Pakistanis love their Ashok Swine and Pravin Swiney, we had our Tarek Fateh.

He did not call for the genocide of Muslims. Stop making false allegations against a dead man.

He was a Muslim apologist.

He blamed Mullahs and Muslim rulers for all the violence and hatred. He did not blame Islam. He misled non-Muslims into believing that Islam is a religion of peace.

Accurate analysis. I have some curiosity questions about him. I have @padamchen aka @langda khan's email id. But I don't want a one-to-one conversation with him. Is there a group chat in yahoo?

Back
Top Bottom