What's new

Tarek Fatah Dead & Confirmed

Only criminals and violent mentally ill people convert

He never said that.

He believed in reunification of India.

He was the payroll of ISI and other jihadi entities.

He thought Mohammad was a good man. And blamed Mullahs and Muslamic kings for twisting his words. He was a manipulative Muslim who tricked gullible Sanghis.
Delhi and Mughal were Hindustani empires which kept Hindustan united and defended it. I bet big mouth's ancestors did not fight Mongols and likely did a deal with them to facilitate our slaughter. Hindustan fought Mongols and Greeks. Bharatis and Pakistanis fought each other and are yes-men to the British. One of the most epic victories in military history.

Entire Christian church with pastor became Muslim in South Africa.

Delhi and Mughal were Hindustani empires which kept Hindustan united and defended it. I bet big mouth's ancestors did not fight Mongols and likely did a deal with them to facilitate our slaughter. Hindustan fought Mongols and Greeks. Bharatis and Pakistanis fought each other and are yes-men to the British. One of the most epic victories in military history.

Entire Christian church with pastor became Muslim in South Africa.
What are you talking about? This is about Tarek Fateh not Mughals or Hindustani Muslims.

Btw what are your thoughts on the greatest Mughal emperor Akbar who got fed up with Islam and started his own religion deen e Ilahi.

Can you prove to me that Tarek was not a Muslim?

I can respect the likes of Salman Rushdie and Taslima Nasreen. But Tarek was nothing like them. He tricked non Muslims into believing that Islam is a religion of peace. He was more dangerous than an ISIS jihadi.

What are you talking about? This is about Tarek Fateh not Mughals or Hindustani Muslims.

Btw what are your thoughts on the greatest Mughal emperor Akbar who got fed up with Islam and started his own religion deen e Ilahi.

Can you prove to me that Tarek was not a Muslim?

I can respect the likes of Salman Rushdie and Taslima Nasreen. But Tarek was nothing like them. He tricked non Muslims into believing that Islam is a religion of peace. He was more dangerous than an ISIS jihadi.
Already said it. His assumption is there are two nations, Hindu and Muslim, which reveals absurd and false understanding of people, history and religion. He is convinced everyone was a Hindu forced to change their name to Muslim. He was no Muslim. He does not know how to respect people, blinded to the fact his own name is Arabic. No one was stopping him from changing it. Many Western Christian names are of Hebrew/Aramaic origin, but Westerners do not have a weird existential crisis over it. My Muslim name reflects my ancient ancestry and lineage. If he wants to change his name, go ahead. Most Mughals were borderline Muslim, and some were probably not at all. Humayun lived according to astrology. We do not get our religion, faith and values from them. I get it from my own ancestry.

Back
Top Bottom