What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you think they are here for learning or having intellectual discussion - then you are totally wrong.

I know these indians very well.

They are here for making fun of Pakistan and Islam. They leave no chance of throwing mud on us and they try to highlight weak spots of Pakistanis. They make thread on subject who are remotely concerned them.

You do not have to try to teach them. Just slap them on their faces (or assess for that matter). Make only fun of them and let them burn their blood.

They deserve it and I am confident about that.
:victory:
no one is making fun of pak or Islam. well some people make of each others countries but not all.

Another thread about ISLAM and PURDAH derailed by ingnorant hindu indians who dont even know basics of ISLAM.
Well done

Well PN if you think they are here to discuss it then you are wrong.

and don't need to burn your blood bro.Just ignore them.They can think and say whatever they want we can not stop it but as i say simply ignore them.It is not costing us anything.

After reading so many different and interesting views on temptations of guys and need for burka for women, I thought I too would add my view in here.

(Thank you luftwaffe, for providing this picture to the forum)

Let's say this picture is of a street in Pakistan and on the same street there's also a lecherous guy tempted to harass a woman. Which one of these would he chose to be his prey?

I don't know what all of you think, but certainly it will not be the girl wearing a sleeveless outfit, because if she is bold enough to walk down the street dressed like that, then chances are good that she is also bold enough to report him to the police, and not care what others think.

I have seen it in India too, the girls wearing Salwar Kameej are teased more often/frequently than those wearing jeans or any modern outfit... and you know why!

Keeping some PDF members and TTP in my mind - I have invented this Extremist Meter. For God sake please come back within 1,2 or 3 numbers. 4 and 5 is extremely dangerous for both our country and religion

extremistscopy.jpg

I don't know the purpose of this picture - but this is not an Islamic dress as we all know. So why are you guyz mixing Islam with the culture of Pakistan/India?

I don't know the purpose of this picture - but this is not an Islamic dress as we all know. So why are you guyz mixing Islam with the culture of Pakistan/India?

People are debating on the validity and utility of burka. Strange, you came this far and failed to notice that.

you were telling me our religion gives equal rights to women, just like all other theists, i just told ya to stop preaching whats not been followed, i don't need to spread any phobia they are doing it themselves

Don't tell me what to stop and what to do, i know that you can't tolerate the truth so your telling me to stop? keep your nonsense rants aside.

:lol:
you asked why i shifted, i simply said that the inferiority complex is developed in girls because the girls in our society are told from very first day that they are 'inferior' & this inferiority complex is developed in them only because families tend to act towards them in that way

My mother wasn't raised being told she's "inferior" and neither was my sister. I wonder what family you came from? I'm guessing its your hatred for Islam.

Dress wore by women must not be a problem for men, women are free to wear what ever they want to wear, shun your obsession with their dress

Then shun your obsession with "Mullahs", what a Mullah has to say in a Mosque should not matter to you in that case.

why can't you people control it?
wearing some clothes means the other is a whore or what?
funny how theists can tell with just a look whether the girl standing by is a whore of a virgin

Why can't you people dress modestly, or is dressing like a whore cool? Maybe you people are just desperate to get attention eh and harassed?

i have already proven my points in these posts, so no need to repeat the same thing over:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...jud-chief-probable-misquote-6.html#post858803

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...jud-chief-probable-misquote-6.html#post858834

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...jud-chief-probable-misquote-7.html#post858881

As i said before you are thinking from 'tool'

No no no, your the one who is thinking from her sexist mind!

yes i am discussing it are you denying the subjugation?

Subjugation, what subjugation? You mean the one where a girl dresses up like a whore and then gets raped by some guy who can't control himself?

so atleast 95% of the student in west must have dropped by now :lol:

What, i didn't get what you meant by that, instead of ranting try and refute my points with some authentic sources that can prove me wrong about girls getting harassed in co ed schools! And please, i hope your source isn't your sexist mind.

are denying the subjugation or what?
Yes i will use my favorite word 'Mullah Theists' so what now?

It show's how sexist and anti Islamic you are, if it were for people like you, you would have changed the Quran and Islam for your own interests instead of changing your self for Islam!

After reading so many different and interesting views on temptations of guys and need for burka for women, I thought I too would add my view in here.

(Thank you luftwaffe, for providing this picture to the forum)

Let's say this picture is of a street in Pakistan and on the same street there's also a lecherous guy tempted to harass a woman. Which one of these would he chose to be his prey?

I don't know what all of you think, but certainly it will not be the girl wearing a sleeveless outfit, because if she is bold enough to walk down the street dressed like that, then chances are good that she is also bold enough to report him to the police, and not care what others think.

I have seen it in India too, the girls wearing Salwar Kameej are teased more often/frequently than those wearing jeans or any modern outfit... and you know why!

how in the world does this post even make any sense?

Why would anyone harass the girl in the Burqa when you can't even see anything like her legs, arms, or even face? who knows that could even be a man under there!

The girls who's sleevless will be a thousand times likely to get harassed due to the amount of skin she's revealing!

People are debating on the validity and utility of burka. Strange, you came this far and failed to notice that.

everything is changed overnight. The topic has been diverted from one issue to another............... this is not what i was talking yesterday

And there is nothing such as validity or utility of Burka in Islam. It was a culture of Pakistan/India. Wear if you like - or ban it - i don't care - nobody from my family wear burka - at least i can't remember

Although it is good if women wears but it is no where FARD on womens....... Hijaab is all what matters

we're not talking about Burka, we're talking about Pardha and Co-ed, You indians are obsessed with Burkah for some reason.

you came this far and failed to notice that?

so tell me how many 'good' same sex universities exist in Pakistan?
Atleast i don't know of much
as for Bahria University i have many friends there non of them turned out to be whores of some sort, they got good education & now earning good money & are having a great life

I have many friends who go to Mosques every Friday and they live a good and healthy and are earning good money, and their wives are not being subjugated or oppressed by "evil Murderous Mullahs'!

BTW your flag is saying you are living in a country with 'horrible level of morality', i think you must come back & live in a Islamic Culture

BTW, your flag is saying your living in a country infested with "evil murderous Mullahs", i think you should come go back to a country where rape crimes take place every minute.

why do you all simplify things down to YOUR SISTER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR WIFE, YOU DAUGHTER

what wrong will happen if you send YOUR SISTER, YOUR WIFE, YOU DAUGHTER to class with average guys, what will happen?

Why do you always simplify things to "evil murderous Mullah" for?

What wrong will happen if you send your daughter, mother to a Mosque?

@ Silent Ninja

Funny thing is that you are ready to accept the western sources NOW, when you on many occasions have even refused to read them & declared them propaganda

is there any comparison b/w West & Pakistan? You will say no, but at the same time the religion about which you are talking about is not been followed by the followers who make high claims about it i.e. All links are saying Boys Harass girls not vice versa

Instead of bashing my faith, don't you have anything better to do?

And since when did i ever say western sources are false? Stop ranting and prove we wrong, but since you are ranting this tells me you can't prove me wrong so your resorting to rants!

how in the world does this post even make any sense?

Why would anyone harass the girl in the Burqa when you can't even see anything like her legs, arms, or even face? who knows that could even be a man under there!

The girls who's sleevless will be a thousand times likely to get harassed due to the amount of skin she's revealing!

Absolutely not! Those who harass women are coward by nature (hence the need to harass someone physically and mentally weaker), and the slightest sign of a bold woman ready to fight back by all means will make him go for someone else.

For someone who harasses, it is never about what a woman looks like. It is only about harassing someone weaker (preferably sexually to prove his masculinity to himself).

A girl confidently walking down the street in a conservative country wearing a sleeveless outfit like that is clearly demonstrating her defiance. Such confidence is more than enough to give the teasers second thoughts before they approach her.

P.S. I am not saying that wearing burka is a sign of physical or mental weakness, rather I am saying that wearing what one likes despite the misgivings of others is a sign of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom