What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no but they are born with more brains. but some mentally retarted people want to continue to live in 1500 year old society. hope they will love to live in caves and ride on camels instead of hummers. the indicator of such breed is that they condemn taliban at one end and continue to follow their code at the other end.
Hi
some pseudo intellectuals try to give bad name to others by their made up stories and when the truth knocks them out they fall flat on their faces and start yapping. it would be nice if they had an ounce of intelligence to comprehend a simple pscyhology for creation of certain animals. like cows give milk n horses & camels are for riding

Another thread about ISLAM and PURDAH derailed by ingnorant hindu indians who dont even know basics of ISLAM.
Well done
Hi
They are derailing it as Asim has edited the topic for not being accurate , an evidence how indians manipulate the public opinion through their mythical tales & fabricated news.

Last edited:
WOMEN = MEN ???
ANS = NO
women's mentality is different women's strength is different,women's skills are different, womens way of living is different, womens interests are different, womens objectives are different (some of them), womens requirements are different!!!

HOW ON EARTH YOU CAN SAY THEY ARE SAME?
clear Ok

if women is not same as men
so there should be some rules so that both men and women may live good life.....
A MAN IS SAID NOT TO CONTROL himself and a woman is said not to attract men!
men are attracted to women a most simplest thing no one can deny!!
if the woman is a common prson and not so EVIL then LAW APPLIES
"EVIL ATTRACTIVENESS IS INVERSLY PROPORTIONAL TO CLOTHES"

clothes increases att decreases
cloths decreases att increases

NO ONE CAN DENY FACTS

EViL ATTRACTIVENESS DIRECTLY proportional to social problems!

i can discuss this point very briefly but i think you are mature enough to undestand my point

Naturally there are certain biological and mental attributes that make a human male or female but the fact remains the same they are both humans. I am not advocating the equality here rather merely pointing out that both are capable of committing crimes, in other words, can cause social problems.That's another things that most crimes in the world are done by males.
You said that women have different needs, different interests, different skills. Not necessarily. Some women might like to do men's job or they might develop similar interests like sports.So this is not a hard and fast rule.
And the formula you developed was very interesting.
Less clothes= More attractiveness= Social problems
Social problems are not only caused by women who wear less clothes. It is also caused by males who have no self control. What will you say about the child molestation cases in our country? Surely those kids didn't wear less clothes.

Less clothes= More attractiveness= Social problems

Man have problem with that. give burqa to them or put on something like on the eyes of horses on tanga in subcontinent to look straight. why women should suffer?:hitwall:

LOL
Emo r u just frustrated or dellusional?
I never said anything about saudi arabia or even so called sex universties?
Ur mind is playin tricks on u madam....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
People like u dont have such answer and can only rant uselessly.
Also listenin to carnival of rust dont make u a sufi of some sort.
T.C

idiot i was replying to shinning eyes in case of Saudi Arabia cant u even see whom i quoted!!!! *face palm*

i have just stated the fact with back up what you have all got is same old rant, instead of saying anything about the already pathetic education system you are here to makes faces

Another thread about ISLAM and PURDAH derailed by ingnorant hindu indians who dont even know basics of ISLAM.
Well done

its not like that. purdah is a choice according to some and should be enforced according to some. then it became a theim and atheism. well 'hindu' indians have nothing to do with it.

What I went personal it was you who brought in your Sister, your mother thing, I didnt did it all, just turn the pages

they kill for the dignity which they forget about when they tease girls outside their families ;)
hypocrisy isn't it? Plus i just stated that co-ed is NOT a problem it is been a made problem & people have started bringing article from 1910 & have started 'comparison' & i also give a damn about what you think
the same behaviour also happens in hindu india. has to do with sick south asian male mentality.

First of all forgive me EMO never wanted to be rude....specially at the carnival of rust(love tht song) tht was kinda rude.

its not like that. purdah is a choice according to some and should be enforced according to some. then it became a theim and atheism. well 'hindu' indians have nothing to do with it.

Listen kid,
Look at the statement of the man before posting ur ignorant comments like 1500 years and barbaric.
Thts good so stop posting ur moronic and idiotic comments?and save urself the embarassment.

Well for one, muslims do not "worship" the "Kaaba". It is a symbolic house of God; built by Prophet Ibrahim AS and his son as a symbol of devotion to Allah in a land where there was no water and no food.

What proof do you need of God? Without order, its chaos. Western societies constantly boast of free will, but are they really free?

Try living a day without the laws laid out by your government. Economy will come to a standstill. Laws and laws everywhere. From healthcare to traffic to getting a home; getting paid.

In short; Afghanistan/NW/SW = Chaos,Terror,Death,Hunger

Everything in this universe is functioning according to laws laid out by God. The earth, sun, moon; the whole universe.

Yet you think muslims living under a law given by a book is absurd? Think again.

Laws are abused by people living everywhere. Laws of god are no different.
in hinduism also , the idols only represent god. Its not considered god herself. jsut like their are people who keep the kaaba clean and treat it with respect, the priests are the ones who decorate the idol and perform pujas to it. Idols are just a representation of god.

First of all forgive me EMO never wanted to be rude....specially at the carnival of rust(love tht song) tht was kinda rude.

Listen kid,
Look at the statement of the man before posting ur ignorant comments like 1500 years and barbaric.
Thts good so stop posting ur moronic and idiotic comments?and save urself the embarassment.
people dont know meaning of barbaric. I think for the next few centuries men should wear purdah.. Any votes.

Well done

That is not correct, the discussion has it implications on all Muslims in the region.

Btwn i am not a Hindu .I am an Indian Christian.

Well done

They are fine because they dont know anything but those who know but deny are even worse.

Those half or quater Muslims or those who just want to be called as Muslims but in their heart they are worse than non believers.

Those who use Holy texts to prove their stupid points and those who compare Hijar-e-Aswad with Idle worshipping(Astaghferullah):rolleyes:

I thought 21st century Muslims would not have the followers of Abu Jihil but i was wrong , they do exist .

I bet if i ask few normal questions about Islam they wont be able to answer yet they like to Talk sh!t.

Just Ignore them :tdown:

They are fine because they dont know anything but those who know but deny are even worse.

Those half or quater Muslims or those who just want to be called as Muslims but in their heart they are worse than non believers.

Those who use Holy texts to prove their stupid points and those who compare Hijar-e-Aswad with Idle worshipping(Astaghferullah):rolleyes:

I thought 21st century Muslims would not have the followers of Abu Jihil but i was wrong , they do exist .

I bet if i ask few normal questions about Islam they wont be able to answer yet they like to Talk sh!t.

Just Ignore them :tdown:
ok, what is idol worship according to you ?

Well done

If you think they are here for learning or having intellectual discussion - then you are totally wrong.

I know these indians very well.

They are here for making fun of Pakistan and Islam. They leave no chance of throwing mud on us and they try to highlight weak spots of Pakistanis. They make thread on subject who are remotely concerned them.

You do not have to try to teach them. Just slap them on their faces (or assess for that matter). Make only fun of them and let them burn their blood.

They deserve it and I am confident about that.
:victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom