What's new

LUMS: Afghanistan Scholarship Program - Shameful - the could have gone to poor Bihari Pakistanis

He's not a troll. He's right on the money. Afghans should return to Afghanistan. How long do you people intend to stay? Just rebuild your own nation. There isn't much to argue.

I guess you don't read, do you ? Here is a quote from my previous post. Afghans must return to their homeland asap and those staying in Pakistan you guys deport them unless they have visas plain and simple. But what I cant stand is folks with racist tendancies and @Pakistan342 is one such case. Just look loop his previous posts all he says sowing hartred between the countries in all his posts, probably needs a visit to a doctor ? I just feel sorry for folks like him who spend so much energy to malign their neighbours....

"PS : Yes I am of the opinion that Afghans should return back to their country and thank the people of Pakistan for hosting them for so many years. Any afghan that is being racist towards Pakistani is racist scum as any other racist around the world."

yeah but why do the Afghan come to Pakistan in droves and hate us!!!!

Not one word of thank you.

We should take a page out of India's playbook -- talk of brotherhood and long cultural ties but hold them at an arms length.

I agree. It's a very contentious issue. Afghanistan and Pakistan have always had a difficult relationship. We need to keep them at an arms length as you rightfully say. We just need to repatriate them. There is no other way.

Pakistan cannot be accused of any harm doing. Pakistan has more than adequately and to the best ability dealt with Afghan refugees.

I think it's time for the international community to live up to its commitment. The international community hasn't meant much for Afghans.

Dont waste your time on him he is not worth it, he is a lost case ;)

he is typical case of ==> Internet troll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Come on man have the guts answer:

1. Were you a refugee in Pakistan ?

2. If yes for how long?

3. Was your wife maybe or other member of your family a refugee in Pakistan ?

4. If yes for how long?

5. Have you done anything to repay the Pakistani people's hospitality like:
a. supporting Pakistan on the Kashmir issue?
b. favoring special business rights for Pakistani companies ?
c. running a charity drive when there were floods in Pakistan or the earthquake in Pakistan?

yeah but why do the Afghan come to Pakistan in droves and hate us!!!!

Not one word of thank you.

We should take a page out of India's playbook -- talk of brotherhood and long cultural ties but hold them at an arms length.
we dont share border with afganistan.. not sure how we will host refugees because they chose nearest natural shelter(pakistan).. we hosted bd refugees... even now host tibetan refugees..
some rohingyas crossed and came over to India..we host them too..
nepalis are free to work in India.. likewise we are allowed in nepal..no border..no visa.
why not give us full kashmir so that we can have land border with afgans.. :devil:

we dont share border with afganistan.. not sure how we will host refugees because they chose nearest natural shelter(pakistan).. we hosted bd refugees... even now host tibetan refugees..
nepalis are free to work in India.. likewise we are allowed in nepal..no border..no visa.
why not give us full kashmir so that we can have land border with afgans.. :devil:

Well we can provide them transit rights to India ... no ?

we dont share border with afganistan.. not sure how we will host refugees.. we hosted bd refugees... even now host tibetan refugees..

Why don't you give us entire Kashmir along with Punjab. We'll keep the Afghans in the Indian part of Punjab. It borders our area. We can keep them safely there. Everyone will be very happy. I can assure you.

Well we can provide them transit rights to India ... no ?
yes.. you can..
world over its the duty of bordering country to host refugees.. poor african countries do it.. when civil war breaks out.

Why don't you give us entire Kashmir along with Punjab. We'll keep the Afghans in the Indian part of Punjab. It borders our area. We can keep them safely there. Everyone will be very happy.
lolz..punjabis will migrate to their motherland and afgans will be left holding ak. Bad deal.

yes.. you can..
world over its the duty of bordering country to host refugees.. poor african countries do it.. when civil war breaks out.

Then, there comes a time that the refugees leave. Time for Afghan refugees to leave...

yes.. you can..

For an International Law perspective ... no not in Pakistan's case

Further ... Afghanistan is not even a signatory to the International Convention of Refugees

address this issue your coward

This is not even one month old -- you coward

You stupid idiot -- this is called adhering to copyright laws and fair use - but I suspect an ignoramous like you wouldn't know

ahhh again no answer -- lol

how does it feel to be pummeled intellectually -- lol

99.99% of your posts are laden with abuses if that is intellectual level of yours well RIP we should have ignored you but hey if we did how would we have enjoyed your rising BP.

so you can in fact carry on

99.99% of your posts are laden with abuses if that is intellectual level of yours well RIP we should have ignored you but hey if we did how would we have enjoyed your rising BP.

ja ja sir na kha.

I gave you two specific question ... which you don't have the balls to answer.

parna likh na tha ... unpar

This is decades worth of frustration that you're witnessing. Perhaps not so polite, but people are very very angry. People have had enough. I know, sometimes I myself am guilty of going a little too far, but such are the emotions of people. There is so much anger and frustration. The only solution is timely repatriation.

Last edited:
Then, there comes a time that the refugees leave. Time for Afghan refugees to leave...
pak govt should talk to UNHCR .. if afganistan stabilizes they will go on their own. Can we stop talking about immigrants vs locals..and villify immigrants. its a bit uncomfortable considering UK situation.

pak govt should talk to UNHCR .. if afganistan stabilizes they will go on their own. Can we stop talking about immigrants vs locals..and villify immigrants. its a bit uncomfortable considering UK situation.
Hehehe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom