What's new

LUMS: Afghanistan Scholarship Program - Shameful - the could have gone to poor Bihari Pakistanis

:P and the thread is LAME waste of time

No, it's a very very important matter for Pakistan. Especially the province that I belong to, namely KPK. We have bled so much. So much blood. Too much blood. So much insecurity. So many refugees. I don't even know where to begin... We just want peace to return. KPK has bore the brunt. This topic means the entire universe to us. The repatriation of the refugees will bring some normalcy. Even some little tiny microscopic normalcy is more than welcome.

Last edited:
pakistan harboured pak taliban, raised them,funded them, armed them and played a major part in killing lakhs of afghan people obliterated there country for there national intersts and are now crying for a few seats offered to afghans..... do they even touch a double digit ?

pakistan harboured pak taliban, raised them,funded them, armed them and played a major part in killing lakhs of afghan people obliterated there country for there national intersts and are now crying for a few seats offered to afghans..... do they even touch a double digit ?

What did India give to the Afghans by aiding and harbouring the child molesting Northern Alliance? What did India give to the Afghan people by playing a dangerous cat and mouse game with Pakistan inside Afghanistan? It takes two to tango dude. You're not clean. In fact, you're as dirty as it gets. India too is part of the problem and always has been. India too has contributed in the instability of Afghanistan. Don't act Mother Theresa now.

Pakistan at least took in millions of Afghan refugees for decades. How many refugees did India take in?

Last edited:
What did India give to the Afghans by aiding and harbouring the child molesting Northern Alliance? What did India give to the Afghan people by playing a dangerous cat and mouse game with Pakistan inside Afghanistan? It takes two to tango dude. You're not clean. In fact, you're as dirty as it gets. India too is part of the problem.

How are we responsible for what happend in afghanistan ??? we are no neighbours of afghanistan and it is not us who aided with U.S and destroyed afghanistan.. India on its part built infrasturcture in afghanistan, we opened our universities to afghan students, gave them scholarships to get educated and never complained about it as I see pakistanis whining here... given a choice b/w taliban and NA, NA is any day better... just bcz they didn't side with pak interests dsn't make them any monster.....

How are we responsible for what happend in afghanistan ??? we are no neighbours of afghanistan and it is not us who aided with U.S and destroyed afghanistan.. India on its part built infrasturcture in afghanistan, we opened our universities to afghan students, gave them scholarships to get educated and never complained about it as I see pakistanis whining here... given a choice b/w taliban and NA, NA is any day better... just bcz they didn't side with pak interests dsn't make them any monster.....

Stop lying man. India along with other neighbouring countries have massively contributed in the destabilization of Afghanistan. Pakistan is only always mentioned because it is an easy target. Anyone aware of the conflict in Afghanistan also knows that India's role in Afghanistan isn't pretty. India has kept the Northern Alliance as their pet dogs and a proxy force against Pakistan. The entire world knows this.

There is no better Taliban or better Northern Alliance. Both are scum. The Northern Alliance is notorious for their narcotics trade, child molestation, sexual slavery of minor boys etc. Both have hurt Afghanistan and Pakistan. Don't give me this crap about one being better than the other. Ask an ordinary Afghan/Pakistani whether he agrees with your proxy wars? Your answer will be no.

Last edited:

all kinds of warlords in Afghanistan are monsters irrespective of the fact whom they side with. NA is one of these warlord groups.

as far as who is responsible for Afgahn issue well all of us including you are.

anyway that is a different debate does not belong to this thread have a nice late evening with Star pulus :P

No, it's a very very important matter for Pakistan. Especially the province that I belong to, namely KPK. We have bled so much. So much blood. Too much blood. So much insecurity. So many refugees. I don't even know where to begin... We just want peace to return. KPK has bore the brunt. This topic means the entire universe to us. The repatriation of the refugees will bring some normalcy. Even some little tiny microscopic normalcy is more than welcome.

:) i doubt if you are from KPK.

anyway I am from KPK and i know how we suffered .

Still this is a non issue. Any university of Pakistan i am all for any scholarship for anyone including Afghans

all kinds of warlords in Afghanistan are monsters irrespective of the fact whom they side with. NA is one of these warlord groups.

as far as who is responsible for Afgahn issue well all of us including you are.

anyway that is a different debate does not belong to this thread have a nice late evening with Star pulus :P

:) i doubt if you are from KPK.

anyway I am from KPK and i know how we suffered .

Still this is a non issue. Any university of Pakistan i am all for any scholarship for anyone including Afghans

You doubt that I'm from KPK? What's that supposed to mean? I'm from KPK. I too know how my family has suffered all those years. Each year I visit my family in Peshawar I get to hear their sorrowful tales.

Stop lying man. India along with other neighbouring countries have massively contributed in the destabilization of Afghanistan. Pakistan is only always mentioned because it is an easy target. Anyone aware of the conflict in Afghanistan also knows that India's role in Afghanistan isn't pretty. India has kept the Northern Alliance as their pet dogs and a proxy force against Pakistan. The entire world knows this.

There is no better Taliban or better Northern Alliance. Both are scum. The Northern Alliance is notorious for their narcotics trade, child molestation, sexual slavery of minor boys etc. Both have hurt Afghanistan and Pakistan. Don't give me this crap about one being better than the other. Ask an ordinary Afghan/Pakistani whether he agrees with your proxy wars? Your answer will be no.

dekh bhai, we are not the one's who funded afghan resistance groups, we didn't educate them in our madarssahs, nor did we armed them.. neither did we chose to use afghanistan as a strategic depth.. calling NA as our pet dogs and proxy force is too much .. we supported them bcz they weren't against India as taliban were.. we never had the reach to use them as our proxies( we dn't share any border with afghanstan in first place).... true than both taliban and NA are sum but neither othem are raised by india, the same can't be said abt pakistan though...

dekh bhai, we are not the one's who funded afghan resistance groups, we didn't educate them in our madarssahs, nor did we armed them.. neither did we chose to use afghanistan as a strategic depth.. calling NA as our pet dogs and proxy force is too much .. we supported them bcz they weren't against India as taliban were.. we never had the reach to use them as our proxies( we dn't share any border with afghanstan in first place).... true than both taliban and NA are sum but neither othem are raised by india, the same can't be said abt pakistan though...

You did man. You have taken active part in fuelling the Afghan war. All neighbouring countries have contributed in this unfortunate proxy war against each other. The Northern Alliance is India's pet dog because these child molesters received all forms of support from India. The Northern Alliance and the Taliban are the other side of the same coin. Don't romanticize the Northern Alliance. The Northern Alliance has a bloody past such as the killing of thousands of innocent Afghans belonging to various rival ethnic groups, burning of homes, committing acts of ethnic cleansing, human rights violations, bacha bazi etc. The Northern Alliance is a club of war lords and war criminals. The list of gruesome crimes goes on and on. India has supported such a regime along with the US. The only reason why the US shut its eyes knowingly is because of the anti-Taliban stance of the Northern Alliance. The Americans deemed the Northern Alliance as an anti-Taliban asset. Don't deny it now. It's an open fact.

Last edited:
Any attempt to create friendly and brotherly relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan are torpedoed and criticized by some foolish Pakistanis. The scholarships are good step to create long term relation with Afghan people. ISI and Pakistan Army are sending Talibans into Afghanistan creating hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis. Even small steps like scholarships for students to improve relations are also being criticized these dimwits.

Comeon urdu speaking people have the lowest poverty rate they don't need quota

HAha almost all universities in Pakistan particularly in the north have Afghani students

Back
Top Bottom