What's new

LUMS: Afghanistan Scholarship Program - Shameful - the could have gone to poor Bihari Pakistanis

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
What a waste!!!

LUMS.png

Every country and institute has a quota system.....it is the case with every nation on the planet...Maybe other scholarships cater to Poor of Pakistan....Then there is advertisement and stretching the market and friendly ties...

Stop opening hate filled posts!

By "Bihari Pakistanis" you mean the ones in Bangladesh or the ones from Karachi?

Not good at all. Pakistan should stop being a Good Samaritan. Pakistan isn't a Good Samaritan. Pakistan should take care of its own people and country before looking elsewhere.

Afghans should be repatriated to Afghanistan. They don't belong here.

Every country and institute has a quota system.....it is the case with every nation on the planet...Maybe other scholarships cater to Poor of Pakistan....Then there is advertisement and stretching the market and friendly ties...

Seems the OP i.e. Pakistani342 has nothing else to do but spew hatred against afghans. Some people never grow up I guess! He is sitting on the other side of the world and tries to promote hartred among the neighbors, what a shame!

Seems the OP i.e. Pakistani342 has nothing else to do but spew hatred against afghans. Some people never grow up I guess! He is sitting on the other side of the world and tries to promote hartred among the neighbors, what a shame!

What about the majority of backstabbing Afghans that dislike you and your country? How would you react to them? Stop being a Good Samaritan. You're not a Good Samaritan. First learn to feed your own people. Afghans are a burden. Afghans are indeed criminals. If not all, many are. They harbour unimaginable hate against Pakistan. You must be crazy to allow such people on your soil. We don't need any compassion for these people. We have already done too much of that. They need to be repatriated to their own land. No ifs and buts.

What are "Bihari Pakistani", if I may ask?
Bihari Pakistanis are those who in the time of need helped the Pakistani troops and fought alongside Pakistani troops with the traitor Mukti Bahini and invading Indian troops in East Pakistan in 1971. The shameless and thankless Pakistani ruler Zia-ul-Haq and those who came into power before him (Bhutto) and after him (Benazir, Nawaz, Musharraf) welcomed millions of barbarian Afghans but did not open the doors of Pakistan to take back the Biharis who lost their lives and honors to save the lives of Pakistanis soldiers and to save the honor of Pakistan. Until today the Biharis are living their lives in the miserable settlements in Bangladesh with Pakistani flags flying high over their camps and waiting that one day Pakistan will take them back.

It breaks my heart that a Pakistani does not know who are Bihari Pakistanis. But it is not your fault my friend; we are one hell of shameless and thankless people.

Stranded Pakistanis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stateless in Bangladesh and Pakistan

Last edited:

Ahemm how much of a quota does Saudi Arabia have for Pakistani students in the Faculties of Medicine and Engineering?

Malaysia?
Singapore?

now on Hate filled posts -- I suspect Biharis are less than second class Pakistanis -- clearly less than Afghans.

By "Bihari Pakistanis" you mean the ones in Bangladesh or the ones from Karachi?

Both (?)

My dear A-Team -- welcome to a Pakistani forum -- No Afghan forum in operation of late (?)

Now please point out where I have called Afghan the equivalent of daal-khors or dark-skinned that Afghans call us Pakistanis regularly.

Please point to one place where an Afghan intellectual has written against the racism and hatred that permeates against Pakistanis in Afghan society.

It think it is not me you should be worrying about.

What are "Bihari Pakistani", if I may ask?

seriously?

What about the majority of backstabbing Afghans that dislike you and your country? How would you react to them? Stop being a Good Samaritan. You're not a Good Samaritan. First learn to feed your own people. Afghans are a burden. Afghans are indeed criminals. If not all, many are. They harbour unimaginable hate against Pakistan. You must be crazy to allow such people on your soil. We don't need any compassion for these people. We have already done too much of that. They need to be repatriated to their own land. No ifs and buts.

Oh and it seems a lot of Afghans have hidden then flags of late ;-) -- in case your didn't realize A-Team jan is an Afghan member.

Ahemm how much of a quota does Saudi Arabia have for Pakistani students in the Faculties of Medicine and Engineering?

Malaysia?
Singapore?

now on Hate filled posts -- I suspect Biharis are less than second class Pakistanis -- clearly less than Afghans.

Both (?)

My dear A-Team -- welcome to a Pakistani forum -- No Afghan forum in operation of late (?)

Now please point out where I have called Afghan the equivalent of daal-khors or dark-skinned that Afghans call us Pakistanis regularly.

Please point to one place where an Afghan intellectual has written against the racism and hatred that permeates against Pakistanis in Afghan society.

It think it is not me you should be worrying about.

seriously?

Don't worry bro. The vast vast majority of Pakistanis now openly reject backstabbing Afghans. They don't want them in their country any more. The last time I went to Pakistan, Pakistanis were scolding these savages. These Afghans are going to be kicked out. Day by day, they are getting expelled. Mark my words. The sentiment is only getting worse. There is no more place for Afghans in Pakistan.

They should be encouraged to move to India/US. They are supposed to be their saviour.

Malaysia?
Singapore?
Malaysia has a quota for STUDENTS FROM POOR MUSLIM COUNTRIES (sure not all universities but some)

Singapore is a capitalist country...it doesnt do this stuff....

Saudi is not an ideal state but it too had some scholarships for Pakistani students not too long back....

King Abdulaziz Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2014 - 2015 | BrightLink Prep Lahore, Pakistan

The scholarship has been instituted by afgan govt .. there was an MOU signed between lums and af govt.

Ahemm, Pakistan is matching the Afghan government funds and the Ashraf Ghani wants the Pakistani Government to match their funds $6 to $1 (yeah and more Pakistani flags will burn in Kabul or is it Cabul)

And it is also a matter of capacity - why not give these limited seats to impoverished Pakistanis or even Indian exchange students - by comparison to Afghans the Indian people love Pakistanis or perhaps our poor brethren in Somalia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom