What's new

LUMS: Afghanistan Scholarship Program - Shameful - the could have gone to poor Bihari Pakistanis

Oh shut up you two!

@pakistani342 dude! Just coz they do something shouldnt dictate what we should do ....Burning flags is apparently a sport there...American flags get burned so does Pakistani

@Leader mind the language bro! Let him vent!

My dear my position is the same on Pak-American relations - no aid to Pakistan - Pakistanis are more than capable of standing on their own two feet - you can see my earlier posts.

And if you think the hatred Afghans have for Pakistanis has any parallel in the Pak-US paradigm you are mistaken.
There are a few bad apples and I hope they rot in maximum security prisons for eternity or get deported.

Oh shut up you two!

@pakistani342 dude! Just coz they do something shouldnt dictate what we should do ....Burning flags is apparently a sport there...American flags get burned so does Pakistani

@Leader mind the language bro! Let him vent!

Im just enjoying around, bohat arsay bad koe retard aya hai pdf per.. :lol:

Do you even have the knowledge of the subject at hand? I guess not.
limited knowledge but I dont see any reason to keep opening hate filled threads to stress and excite our already excited and stressed society!

Are you serious?

millions of Afghans have already studied in Pakistan -- didn't help us much -- only a few thousand have studied in India -- I say we follow the Indian model -- no Afghan students in Pakistan!
people always blame their bigger neighbour... get used to it.
We host thousands of nepalis(open border) and give lakhs of visa to bangladeshis... still criticism does not stop.(some due to genuine reason too)

limited knowledge but I dont see any reason to keep opening hate filled threads to stress and excite our already excited and stressed society!
We host thousands of nepalis(open border) and give lakhs of visa to bangladeshis... still criticism does not stop.(some due to genuine reason too)

hmm Canadian hate the US ? really get used to it ... hmmmm

Oh shut up already! I am seriously in no mood to read Indian comparison obsessions!

That's your problem. We have had enough of Afghans. The vast majority at least. It's very simple. We don't want them here any more. If you like them, please take them in.

because the majority of Afghan hate us ... overwhelming majority ... do you have any study of the subject ?
Minimum...But that is their problem why are we having a heart burn on the topic? :unsure:

So @Pakistan342 is sitting in the US talking about Afghan Pakistan relations and the other gentlman @Dalit is apparently living the Netherlands making sure that Afghans and Pakistanis dont get along. It is easy to spew hartred while setting thousands of miles away but the there are thousands of ordinary Pakistanis and Afghans who cross the border each day to do business and will have to live together.

So @Pakistan342 is sitting in the US talking about Afghan Pakistan relations and the other gentlman @Dalit is apparently living the Netherlands making sure that Afghans and Pakistanis dont get along. It is easy to spew hartred while setting thousands of miles away but the there are thousands of ordinary Pakistanis and Afghans who cross the border each day to do business and will have to live together.

We don't want you here man. Get out of here and rebuild your own country. Stop being a coward and hiding elsewhere. It's not a matter of hate love. We just don't want you here any more. There is nothing else to add.

I'm a Pakistani and I visit my country each year. Don't preach me about sitting thousands of miles away.

Back
Top Bottom