What's new

LUMS: Afghanistan Scholarship Program - Shameful - the could have gone to poor Bihari Pakistanis

here we are talking about afgans as nationality not ethnicity...
such MoUs are not really abnormal...

Giving scholarship to bihari pakistani will be affirmative action(not sure if they are backward).. which is different issue.. I dont think lums will allow a pakistani donor to institute scholarship program based on ethnicity.. that will cause more division and chaos.

:) the opening poster has own weak nerves his favorit time pass is posting against any positive step between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

As far as i understood he has problem about comments against his punjabi origin by Afghanistanis on their forums.

anyway it is between the two countries and NOT about ethnicity since these posters even do not know if the students enrolled against this scholarship are even Pashtun Afghans of non-Pashtun.

you sure instituting scholarship for muhajirs in lums a good idea? Ask your punjabi/baloch/sindhi/pathan friends here... lets see how they react.

Many people will support it -- and if not for Muhajirs how about other disadvantaged Pakistanis -- Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs, Christians.

People who are Pakistani citizens but get treated poorly by society.

:) the opening poster has own weak nerves his favorit time pass is posting against any positive step between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

As far as i understood he has problem about comments against his punjabi origin by Afghanistanis on their forums.

anyway it is between the two countries and NOT about ethnicity since these posters even do not know if the students enrolled against this scholarship are even Pashtun Afghans of non-Pashtun.

Oooh ooh -- more oblique references -- what a coward

Many people will support it -- and if not for Muhajirs how about other disadvantaged Pakistanis -- Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs, Christians.

People who are Pakistani citizens but get treated poorly by society.

Oooh ooh -- more oblique references -- what a coward
lums already has national outreach program for underpriviledged.

alas you even dont have the ability to use the balls i lend you. NVM

30 day 30 day old --

the OP have veak nerve -- veak nerve
Oh please please -- have the guts to answer my questions --

what an ignoramus coward !!!!

lums already has national outreach program for underpriviledged.

well let's add to it -- why give precious resources to an ungrateful and hostile people

Dont waste your time on him he is not worth it, he is a lost case ;)

he is typical case of ==> Internet troll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you sure instituting scholarship for muhajirs in lums a good idea? Ask your punjabi/baloch/sindhi/pathan friends here... lets see how they react.

in fact there are quotas in different universities in Pakistan but that is NOT based on ethnicity but province wise.

for example in KpK universities we have few seats for Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan that is quota seats which are apart from the open merit seats.

They can apply on open medit as well. But specifically making it mohajir, pashtun punjabi baloch quota seats well that is disaster

He's not a troll. He's right on the money. Afghans should return to Afghanistan. How long do you people intend to stay? Just rebuild your own nation. There isn't much to argue.

indeed they should return that is another issues the thread here is something else.

the poster is pissed off at daalkhor comments by Afghans hence he is just venting his frustration but sans any logical backing

Curious, why didn't your family go to India or Iran or some other place -- why do you come to a county whose people you hate so much?

Delhi not so accepting?

They'll never accept Afghans. Iran alone has deported hundreds of thousands upon hundreds of thousands of Afghans throughout the decade.

We need to repatriate Afghans gracefully. I know many don't wish to leave, but they'll have to leave eventually.

They'll never accept Afghans. Iran alone has deported hundreds of thousands upon hundreds of thousands of Afghan s throughout the decade.

yeah but why do the Afghan come to Pakistan in droves and hate us!!!!

Not one word of thank you.

We should take a page out of India's playbook -- talk of brotherhood and long cultural ties but hold them at an arms length.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom