What's new

Kurdish PKK co-founder Sakine Cansiz shot dead in Paris

I rate Iran for destroying PJAK.

But in Turkey the AKP government is negotiating with terrorists. I was listening to the comments of Bulent Arinc. He spoke as if them three terrorists where important people. Fu*k AKP and the people who voted for them... 40% of our country is STUPID.

Don't go there Atatwolf. I can visit Iran whenever I want.

Ontopic:

You are way too nationalistic about Kurds. Deporting them to Iraq? They have lived in those areas thousands of years; long before the Turks came and ruled Anatolia. Deporting is not a solution; its the same ignorance many Dutch people have when they call to deport Moroccans/Turks back to their countries, only because there are many integration problems.

Economic opportunities is the solution.

Way long ago, :confused: they didn't even have a country in history. Your aim is to take this thread somewhere else and troll and provocation.

Way long ago, :confused: they didn't even have a country in history. Your aim is to take this thread somewhere else and troll and provocation.

No, this thread is about Kurds and Turkey, and history is an important element in this issue. It doesn't matter if they had an country or not; they are living in those areas for more than 3000 years.

Turkish nation was ready to pay the price to fight seperatism and it will in the future. If this country had given land to every person who pointed a weapon at Turkey, it would be 15% of what it was now. Kurd, is that clear?

I don't know why they are hiding under their seperatist thoughts, he think we are going to separate with a few mountain men. We gave them far too many rights to come to this situation bring back capital punishment and we'll see.

Diyarbakır looks very nice, we should bring our Türkmen brother to live in those nice houses.

Eyvallah. ..... Turkish history is like this. Bunu iyi bil. Turks are not a nation who will bow down to violent people.

The amount of stupidity is over 9000 in this post, just because you have some nationalist complexes you're saying thousands, ten thousands of people should die while problems can be solved by just respecting ?

Eyvallah. ..... Turkish history is like this. Bunu iyi bil. Turks are not a nation who will bow down to violent people.

Everyone knows clearly we will never give land to anybody and nobody can ever take it. Rarely in history anybody took land from us, only if USA and many countries come then they have a slight chance, our mighty empires dismantled because of Turk vs Turk battles and internal struggles between families however in this day we know our brothers very well and nothing like this can happen.

Türk have never bowed by force, never will and our mighty power is too superior for this.

Yes, I expect that, otherwise you can go to Iraq when Kurdistan is established if you don't want to integrate. US, Europe and other places will say the same thing if you are in their country, integrate or please leave. East Turkey is Turkey , not Kurdistan. East Turkey was conquered by Arslan and his men. Afterwards, you kurds came comfortable and established there but that doesn't mean that it is Kurdistan. Everybody has to speak Turkish. I expect you to say yes to that. Otherwise you will have a big problem for the rest of your life if you stay in Turkey.

Don't compare Turkey to those colonies. In Europe and US there is only one language. Yes in private schools other langues are given but those are PRIVATE schools not public schools. If you want to open private school such as Greeks and Armenians go ahead. The more you speak the more I think you are a hain. You can't take east Turkey from Turks with pseudo liberalism. East Turkey was taken from Romans with blood, we will give it with blood if somebody else wants it!

well its good to know how you feel about freedom and rights of the minorities ? or you seek more rights for minorities if only they are Azeri people ?

I wonder if Iran treated it's minorities as such as you want to treat Kurds , how you would have gone ballistic.

You are really a dummy aren't? do you really don't know the meaning of those words or just pretending? Few posts back I also asked some other question and you acted the same way. I'm really wondering this.

We can go over and over, but it is apparent that you skip what you don't like from what I said. Turkey is at risk because of separatism. Greeks and Armenians are not a threat but Kurds are. If you are insensitive about that, that says a lot about you. Third time I asked this: which part of Turkey are you from?

How is it neglected? You are talking nonsense again. east-Turkey is economically behind because of terrorism. Nobody wants to invest there.

When the root of Terrorism is cleaned this will be fixed. When I say the root, you know what I mean.

eastern Turkey is economically behind just like central Asia republics of USSR fell behind . and terrorist only flourish in a region when there is resentment and you are neglecting the people there .

Kurds even lived in Anatolia during Roman empire?

You know that Turks took anatolia from Roman empire right?

So Turks fought against Kurdish Romans and won from them? So Roman empire was Kurdish?

You are either flaming or are really a big dummy. I'm afraid it is the last one.
how childish Kurd are decedent of Medeans and they lived in those regions way before Romans come to those regions .

and be a little more mature yo don't need to rule a country to live there .

I don't know why they are hiding under their seperatist thoughts, he think we are going to separate with a few mountain men. We gave them far too many rights to come to this situation bring back capital punishment and we'll see.

Diyarbakır looks very nice, we should bring our Türkmen brother to live in those nice houses.
and what percentage of the people live in that city ? what about the villages ? what about factories were there are more west or east , where the young can find jobs better west or east ? which part of turkey have better roads west or east ?

I saw this comment on cnn international, wanted to share;

"Isn't it interesting presumed as a TERRORIST organisation by EU and USA; PKKs spokesman call this murders as a TERRORIST attack.. Funny."

I saw this comment on cnn international, wanted to share;

"Isn't it interesting presumed as a TERRORIST organisation by EU and USA; PKKs spokesman call this murders as a TERRORIST attack.. Funny."

Terrorism is Terrorism , no matter it's done by who or against whom .

Terrorism is Terrorism , no matter it's done by who or against whom .

Killing terrorists can not be considered as terrorism no matter how it performed, if that's what you mean.

Killing terrorists can not be considered as terrorism no matter how it performed, if that's what you mean.

I mean some one accused of terrorism must be Judged due to the law not Assassinated without a trial . otherwise what will be the different between a terrorist and an elected government .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom