What's new

Kurdish PKK co-founder Sakine Cansiz shot dead in Paris

you're right..there are hundreds thousand unknown shaheeds in Çanakkale Balkans, N.africa M.east and Heejaz fronts from Turks,Kurds Arabs many other ethnics...and more, Kurds are side that the most fought againis armenians gangs and invation of Russia. that is why hundreds thousands peope died in east. if Kurds werenot who would save the east of turkey from armenian while ottoman impire was not able deploy army to east..

look at the history well again...are kurdish rebellions or Turkoman and Turkish rebellions more many and more bloody..and learn well again. after which periods and events kurdish rebellions tent to increase..
You are assuming only Kurds live in the east. I know many people in east who are not Kurdish, or are Kurds but don't identify as such.

The truth is that some people who are Kurdish PKK supporters use half truths for their propaganda and some of our Turkish naive nationals don't see this.

By the way Armenian army was not that strong, defeating the Armenians was relatively easy job compared to the Greeks.

Nevertheless, one must not fully exclude the Turkish Intelligence factor since this is the perfect time for making assassinations.

It's out of question. Turkiye is not politically powerfull enough make such an operation in France. France is a UNSC member and could/would easily escalate this incident with big a pleasure.

You are assuming only Kurds live in the east. I know many people in east who are not Kurdish, or are Kurds but don't identify as such.

The truth is that some people who are Kurdish PKK supporters use half truths for their propaganda and some of our Turkish naive nationals don't see this.

By the way Armenian army was not that strong, defeating the Armenians was relatively easy job compared to the Greeks.

Nationalists like you harm turkey than favour. armenian issue was very more bloody than greek's one and it took much more time...1865-1914. hundreds thousand people died and more than 70% of those were kurds...if 36 kurdish tribal regiments(Hamidiye Alaylari) werent we had already lost east of country like balkans....

any how, idont like go out of thread..

Nationalists like you harm turkey than favour. armenian issue was very more bloody than greek's one and it took much more time...1865-1914. hundreds thousand people died and more than 70% of those were kurds...if 36 kurdish tribal regiments(Hamidiye Alaylari) werent we had already lost east of country like balkans....

any how, idont like go out of thread..
You are talking like being a national is bad. Are you not a national? You just skipped the part that krudish were smaller minority than today. Plus Pkk didn't exist back then and east of Turkey not only Kurds live. I think you are a Kurd because why would you bring this up in a thread related to pkk. Not every Kurd is PKK supporter.

I really don't support even discussing of these issues untill PKK is gotten rid of. I honestly don't believe that PKK represents any minority in Turkey. They only stand for their own interests and become tools of foreign powers doing so.

Acting like this, negotiating with terrorists can only legitimate their existence. The government is in error. I see this as just another dishonor being brought upon this nation after the open support to FSA.

Fixed my first paragraph, more open and readable. I felt that i lack the old quality in my posts now that finals have come.. sorry for inconvenience

I really don't support even discussing of these issues before PKK is gotten rid of. I honestly don't believe that PKK represents Kurds or any minority whatsoever. They only stand for their own interests.

Acting like this, negotiating with terrorists can only legitimate their existence. The government is in error. I see this as just another dishonor being brought upon this nation after the open support to FSA.
First of all the Turkish people cannot give what PKK asks. I don't what they are going to negotiate about? If you don't give what PKK terrorist ask they start shooting. Negotiating is only an illusion then, is it not? I hope Turkish people are wakening up and seeing what AKP is doing and I hope we can see that in the results of next election. Since AKP is in government violence has risen many times.

There are 15 million Kurds in Turkey. They have a different language and culture. We all should understand that.

We both want more rights for Iranian Azeris and for Turks in Greece, although we can't accept Kurdish language. May I ask to the members here, how could Kurdish classes (as a secondary language, of course) harm Turkey? They are already learning it in Mesopotamya Associations in radical way. State could control it with giving them the rights to learn their language.
If you guys know my posts, you would know that I'm one of the biggest supporters of Turkic Unity in this forum. But really, I can't find any similarities between guys like atatwolf and O-T. My taste of music, my waf of living etc. are different. This keeps me away from typical MHP-guys. Çok radikalsiniz ya. Bir süre sonra itici geliyor insana.

We should deport them to Iraq the they'll beg to come back. We should deport them and bring in Turkmens in Iraq and even Syria give them free houses that are left after they are deported. We should also bring more than 100,000 from all Turkish nations.

Ne onbeş milyonu atma kafadan en fazla on. Onbeş çocuk yapıyorlar ama.

No other language other than language cannot be learned any how. Don't mix our situation with Iran. They don't even have proper language its like 10 different things they even can't understand between each other.

The funny thing, we already have minority schools in Turkey, there are Armenian and Greek schools, besides regular program they also teach their own language and culture.

So, TuranKhan, how could we solve this problem? With deporting legal Turkish citizens to Iraq?

Good job Turkish intelligence.

You, don't know that its done by the Turkish Intelligence. As, of now the police are treating it as an "execution", intel agencies HARDLY leave a trail & use highly sophisticated methods for such high value targets instead of a few hired thugs. This, looks more like an internal feud between the terrorists of PKK, some of them clearly don't want peace.

There are 15 million Kurds in Turkey. They have a different language and culture. We all should understand that.

We both want more rights for Iranian Azeris and for Turks in Greece, although we can't accept Kurdish language. May I ask to the members here, how could Kurdish classes (as a secondary language, of course) harm Turkey? They are already learning it in Mesopotamya Associations in radical way. State could control it with giving them the rights to learn their language.
If you guys know my posts, you would know that I'm one of the biggest supporters of Turkic Unity in this forum. But really, I can't find any similarities between guys like atatwolf and O-T. My taste of music, my waf of living etc. are different. This keeps me away from typical MHP-guys. Çok radikalsiniz ya. Bir süre sonra itici geliyor insana.

How the problems are being solved amongst the people of different faith, ethnicity and linguistics. The dilemma with Turkey was its extreme Nationalism and staunchly imposed secularism. You cannot stop people practicing their religion, speaking there language and celebrating their festivals. One has to have some common ground to solve the impending issue. In my view the most important common ground amongst them is religion of Eslam.

Due to forced assimilation of early republican era and the later coups and the act of deep state created the situation where it was impossible to find the point of return. The imposed nationalism seeded the Kurdish nationalism, Marxism etc. Both Turkish nationalism and Kurdish nationalism must get subsided and people must understand that “the ethnicity is for introduction and not discrimination”.

Look the KRG where people voluntarily study Turkish language as it gives them more economic opportunities than Arabic and Kurdish. Let the dialogue made uninterrupted and uninterruptable to solve the issue once for all.

Secularism doesn't stops anybody from practising their beliefs, though I don't agree with the past abusements of the secularism.

There can be one commonly spoken official language , but its not means other spoken languages should be restricted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom