What's new

Kurdish PKK co-founder Sakine Cansiz shot dead in Paris

I agree with you 100%. We should deport them to Iraq in less than 3 months they'll start begging to come back.

No, we shouldn't deport them. Only the ones who don't want to integrate, start pointing weapons at soldiers and form a threat.

Erdogan already said PKK militants should leave Turkey. Yesterday I read it in Hurriyet.

I think he should have taken it one step further. PKK militants AND PKK supporters should leave. We should make an agreement with Iraq in the future. Now it is too early.

I want to stress that only a minority supports PKK. My family has a lot of Kurdish friends and I have even relatives who are maried to Kurds.

If Türkiye was 100% Turks or like Japan we would be in the top 10 economies easily by now.

Kurds who are part of Turkish nation and speaks Turkish and lives normal included.

Deno please ban this troll now enough and you say it to us he's provoking again.

You are the guy with thousands of clone accounts, not me.

Ontopic:

I stand behind what I've said. Eastern Turkey has always been neglected by Turkey, both economically and racially. Not long ago Kurds were called 'mountain Turks', and didn't had any cultural rights whatsoever. Its not strange that from all provinces in Turkey, terrorism can be found there. Its the same in Iran were the Kurdish and Balochi provinces were neglected and terrorism popped up.

Deno, you can wonder about why Kurds are mentally behind Turks, but thats what happens when Eastern Turkey is being neglected, economically.

lol i laughed so badly as this pathetic flaming argument, They are far from neglected, Infact most of Turkey infrastructere changes takes place in South-east Turkey...

Well, like it or not if your mentality controls Turkey, changes of seperatism is higher.

Trying to get good will not increase the risk, in fact repeating same stupidity increases the risk, we're saying without cutting the unity of the society, we should respect their differences, but even the words of it makes you scream seperation, like your attitude not causes increase in tensions.

lol i laughed so badly as this pathetic flaming argument, They are far from neglected, Infact most of Turkey infrastructere changes takes place in South-east Turkey...

Changes? What changes? I've seen documentaries about the Kurdish region of Turkey, and many people complained about a lack of economic opportunities. Have you seen that Dutch documentary of Bram Vermeulen?

No, we shouldn't deport them. Only the ones who don't want to integrate, start pointing weapons at soldiers and form a threat.

Erdogan already said PKK militants should leave Turkey. Yesterday I read it in Hurriyet.

I think he should have taken it one step further. PKK militants AND PKK supporters should leave. We should make an agreement with Iraq in the future. Now it is too early.

I want to stress that only a minority supports PKK. My family has a lot of Kurdish friends and I have even relatives who are maried to Kurds.

Yes obviously I mean seperatists, there is good people of kurdish ancestry, my point was made at terrorist supporters which is very low looking at bdp votes.

People of kurdish ancestry who pay their taxes and live normal isn't in what I said.

Just don't respond to his flaming. I think it is not even flaming. He is just uneducated expat Persian rejected by his country.

Changes? What changes? I've seen documentaries about the Kurdish region of Turkey, and many people complained about a lack of economic opportunities. Have you seen that Dutch documentary of Bram Vermeulen?

Bram Vermeulen hahaha. Why doesn't he try to get more rights for minorities in Netherlands? Can TUrks, Kurds, Iranians and others go to school in their own language?

Give me a minute..

Diyarbakir!

Aerial view
diy-1_zps8f0e7c4a.jpg

Like most cities also Diyarbakir has the old city center and the modern parts surrounding
diy-2_zps46c9188a.jpg

The modern outer parts, suburb:
73946545.jpg

78084355.jpg

dbakr64.jpg

dbakr69.jpg

83368043.jpg

Just don't respond to his flaming. I think it is not even flaming. He is just uneducated expat Persian rejected by his country.

Don't go there Atatwolf. I can visit Iran whenever I want.

Ontopic:

You are way too nationalistic about Kurds. Deporting them to Iraq? They have lived in those areas thousands of years; long before the Turks came and ruled Anatolia. Deporting is not a solution; its the same ignorance many Dutch people have when they call to deport Moroccans/Turks back to their countries, only because there are many integration problems.

Economic opportunities is the solution.

Well, like it or not if your mentality controls Turkey, changes of seperatism is higher.
Turkish nation was ready to pay the price to fight seperatism and it will in the future. If this country had given land to every person who pointed a weapon at Turkey, it would be 15% of what it was now. Kurd, is that clear?

Unbelievable how Surenas is still allowed to troll.

The 90s was much better, we should bring back counter guerilla. We need proper government like Tansu Çiller. 10 Erdoğan won't make one of her.

We need heroes like Abdullah Çatlı who assassinated armenian terrorists.

Who the hell talks about giving lands ?

Yeah, paying the price, instead of solving our problems we should pay prices forever.

Don't go there Atatwolf. I can visit Iran whenever I want.

Ontopic:

You are way too nationalistic about Kurds. Deporting them to Iraq? They have lived in those areas thousands of years; long before the Turks came and ruled Anatolia. Deporting is not a solution; its the same ignorance many Dutch people have when they call to deport Moroccans/Turks back to their countries, only because there are many integration problems.

Economic opportunities is the solution.

Kurds even lived in Anatolia during Roman empire?

You know that Turks took anatolia from Roman empire right?

So Turks fought against Kurdish Romans and won from them? So Roman empire was Kurdish?

You are either flaming or are really a big dummy. I'm afraid it is the last one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom