What's new

Kurdish PKK co-founder Sakine Cansiz shot dead in Paris

I mean some one accused of terrorism must be Judged due to the law not Assassinated without a trial . otherwise what will be the different between a terrorist and an elected government .

Accused? One of them was the co-founder of fvcking PKK!

Accused? One of them was the co-founder of fvcking PKK!

she was Co-founder what about the other two have they participated in any terrorist acts or ordered such acts ?
And no matter what if even they did such , what is the turkey law about such matters . I guess it say only a judge in a court after the trial can sentence somebody to death not some political or millitary person.
In short if it is really turkey work . I muwt say it's a job done very bad that only harm turkey international face . A job well done is how turkey dealed with Ocalan or what was his name ( I mean the head of pkk)

she was Co-founder what about the other two have they participated in any terrorist acts or ordered such acts ?

Bin Laden probably also never shot a person. That is not the point. The point is that what they did was illegal. Bin Laden got what he deserved. I know it can be critized, but you as an Iranian are the last person who can do that. Your country hangs women for not covering their head or other minor things.

Nobody has any right to criticize Turkey on her acts against PKK. We have lost thousands of people to terror, this pain is ours and ours alone. Nobody has ever shared it.

Nobody has any right to criticize Turkey on her acts against PKK. We have lost thousands of people to terror, this pain is ours and ours alone. Nobody has ever shared it.

Certainly france have all the right to criticize turkey if it's shown to be turkey handiwork . By the way in this incident not all the dead were pkk members . They were some kurdish activist who were not member of pkk

Bin Laden probably also never shot a person. That is not the point. The point is that what they did was illegal. Bin Laden got what he deserved. I know it can be critized, but you as an Iranian are the last person who can do that. Your country hangs women for not covering their head or other minor things.

Well certainly won't hang them for not covering their head .and what USA did with bin ladin was another example of doing the job badly , they simply made a martyr out of him for his follower if you want to see what is a job well done you can go and read what happened to Adolph Eishman after ww2.

Certainly france have all the right to criticize turkey if it's shown to be turkey handiwork . By the way in this incident not all the dead were pkk members . They were some kurdish activist who were not member of pkk

Most probably Turkish state has nothing to do with this assassination. But even if it has, France does not have right to criticize Turkey, since they are harbouring the terrorists who controls the cash flow to PKK in their soil and rejected to deliver them to us. Nonetheless, they would do more than just criticizing if it turns out to be Turkey.

Oh those poor 'activists'... :(

Ir.Tab, just a quick question.

Do you know a internet page or open source where i can find Persian accounts on Ottoman Iranian wars, just like Eskender Münshi, katip of Shah Abbas?

Rarely one could find a none orientated article in web. Once I was very interested in history. But there is no certainty in it. Every one translates it in the direction of his/her interest. History is not important as much as people think in ME. The only certain fact you can reach in the history is that the history of human is unbelievably dark!

Every one, whom the Turkey is important for, should avoid unnecessary noises. This only helps politicians to hide their wrong movements among noise! Why should a prime minister of a country interferes in the production of a TV series? Is not any official source in Turkey to evaluate media. why should PM enter directly!. I want Mr. Ardogan to answer this question: "How does a dictatorship start in a country?"

The only strategic weapon of the future is economy. Turkish growing economy will face problems no doubt none of them is history!

1- After a decade, government transparency is not acceptable at all compared to developed countries.
2- income equality is no where near developed countries.
3- labor freedom issues should be solved.
4- although it is far more better than other countries in ME, minorities right should be fulfilled in according to western standards.
5- The danger of interring religion in the government could easily spoiled Turkeys future dreams. Secular government is not anti-religion. Secularism just means every one regardless of his race and religion has equal rights in a country. Mr. Ardo please do not betray the nation.
6- Turkey should avoid a bunch of unnecessary risks in foreign policy, if she want to be the hub of energy in the world. This will solve Turkey's energy shortcomings for ever. Mr. Ardo the national interest of Turkey's nation is your only responsibility. Please understand this. The question is Mr. Ardo does not understand or does not want to understand!
7- women rights is a shameful fact in ME and Turkey is not an exception. Mr. Ardo forgets all the human rights situation for the Turkish women and suddenly he focuses on Cesarian birth giving things!

and in my opinion CHP leadership as the main opposition, is not powerful enough to criticize a complicated politician like Ardogan.

No country in the world has the history of Greece, but what is the meaning of history for them now? My friend never forget that being a part of a glorious era in the history is much more joyful than enjoying full of lies human dark history.

Rarely one could find a none orientated article in web. Once I was very interested in history. But there is no certainty in it. Every one translates it in the direction of his/her interest. History is not important as much as people think in ME. The only certain fact you can reach in the history is that the history of human is unbelievably dark!

I am researching Ottoman Safavid wars, next to my real thesis. Anyway, for Persian language account you could check Bakikhanov, Juan of Persia, Münşi, Hasan Rumlu, Ebu Bekir Tihrani, from Iranian point of view.

I am researching Ottoman Safavid wars, next to my real thesis. Anyway, for Persian language account you could check Bakikhanov, Juan of Persia, Münşi, Hasan Rumlu, Ebu Bekir Tihrani, from Iranian point of view.
Hint: Tarihin Arka Odası has made an episode about this about a month ago.

There are some negotiation going on between PKK and Turkish intelligence for the disarmament of PKK. So i don't think this has something to do with Turkish intelligence but clearly a sabotage/provocation aimed at that negotiations.

Still... Rest in Pieces

How ironic. Her name was "cansiz"

(Lifeless)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom