What's new

Kishore Kumar, Lata, Mohammed Rafi, or Jagjit Singh?

Who had a better voice?

• Kishore Kumar

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Mohammed Rafi

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Lata

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jagjit Singh

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I really like Kishore & Jagjit's voice tho. Overall NFAK was the best.
Both singers din't really have that much variety, Kishore could sing for many actors but Jagjit he was more limited in Genre... NFAK best among Qawwals.

The singer with the best voice that I've heard is Mohd Rafi Saab definitely by far....

on basis of Pure Voice Quality .. Rafi is best .. But Kishore Kumar was unique and has certain x factor which make him my most favourite.
SPB
Yesudas
S.Janaki

SPB is SP Balasumbarahamanyam Right ?

Maine pyar kiya and hum aap ke hain kon are some of his hits @Śakra

Both singers din't really have that much variety, Kishore could sing for many actors but Jagjit he was more limited in Genre... NFAK best among Qawwals.

The singer with the best voice that I've heard is Mohd Rafi Saab definitely by far....

somehow i feel Sonu Nigam is best singer who can come closet in justifying rafi sahab's songs . .

SPB is SP Balasumbarahamanyam Right ?

Maine pyar kiya and hum aap ke hain kon are some of his hits @Śakra

somehow i feel Sonu Nigam is best singer who can come closet in justifying rafi sahab's songs . .

Well Rafi Saab is Sonus Guru, Idol and musical father he learnt a lot from him which is why some people still call him Rafis Clone, he got famous singing Rafis Sb songs back in the 1990s and now his the among the best, although his output has gone down.

Well Rafi Saab is Sonus Guru, Idol and musical father he learnt a lot from him which is why some people still call him Rafis Clone, he got famous singing Rafis Sb songs back in the 1990s and now his the among the best, although his output has gone down.

one of my favorites . . .a tribute to his guru by Sonu Nigam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom