What's new

How Muslims of the subcontinent built Bollywood..

May be something to do with ur way of thinking. Try to read before commenting.

I love people who first talk rubbish and then give free unsolicited advice.

I love to mock and humiliate them i.e.

and I forgot

Gulzar
Amresh Puri
Prem Chopra
Jagjit singh

That is your classification

What do you think is the reason why such a large number of idols came from present day Pakistan ?

What do U think is the reason?

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. I don't blame you. It's your North Indian genes.

I told you that time I frequent that place so didn't reveal the place.

You can keep calling a pakistani, bhaiyye. Your butthurt makes chuckle everytime

Tldr
Ok. Mr bihari/gujarati/parsi troll.

Keep on killing those minions

You are not doing a great job of hiding your true identity or of defending yourself which is quite impossible because you are limited due to your place of origin.

Here is the whole movie about how "muslims of subcontinent invented Bollywood". Its in marathi, but worth the watch for those who are interested in the history of bollywood and how it all started.

If you 'label' Mohammad Rafi as a 'Muslim' then my name is Mohammad Borat. He never saw an open bar he didn't like...

He was a lot of things (of talent) but having a 'Muslim' identity, maybe a stretch.

you cannot take away musalmaniat from someone only because he drank and fornicated. As long as you believe in Allah and Prophet Mohammad then you are a muslim

you cannot take away musalmaniat from someone only because he drank and fornicated. As long as you believe in Allah and Prophet Mohammad then you are a muslim
So a communist can be a crony capitalist if he believes in communism.

How can you claim to be a part of a religion when you don't even follow it's principles?

But he is not agreeing. He is insisting that is an Indian.

Nilu why don't you converse with @padamchen in your local dialect and put @Jackdaws and other members' suspicions to rest once for all.

lol. Aren't you yourself a pakistani ? :lol:

"Teja" is what the butthurt pakistanis call LCA Tejas.

So Suvarna "Teja" is :azn:

But he is not agreeing. He is insisting that is an Indian.

Nilu why don't you converse with @padamchen in your local dialect and put @Jackdaws and other members' suspicions to rest once for all.
I don't need to prove a thing to bhaiyyas like you. You can think whatever you low iq bhaiyyas want .

So a communist can be a crony capitalist if he believes in communism.

How can you claim to be a part of a religion when you don't even follow it's principles?

there maybe 2 or 3 people in the world who follow all of Islams principles, rest are all non muslims i guess

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom