What's new

India celebrates as RRR song, The Elephant Whisperers win Oscar

Its only the "secular" lot who cheers for the oscars.

Those who dismiss these propaganda "index" are the Hindutva types.

There is no confusing as these are two separate groups at opposite sides.

Colonial mindset is a real thing,

E.g 1

E.g. 2

Japanese Film is Japanese Film.
Korean Film is Korean Film.
Chinese Film is Chinese Film.

But Indian Film is 'South Asian' Film.

That tells you all that you need to know. None so blind as those who choose not to see.

The film RRR which earned an Oscar was inspired by a Hindu Sanyasi named Alluri Sitarama Raju.

Alluri Sitarama Raju used to travel from village to village & preach Bhagavad Gita among tribals. He urged Hindus to revolt against foreign rule.

FrJ1Yq2aYAAM2IW

Alluri Sitarama Raju was born on July 4, 1898 in Andhra Pradesh. His was a lower middle class Hindu family. His father died when he was 8.

Like most Hindus, Alluri Sitarama Raju was taught Ramayana and Mahabharata in his childhood and he took an extreme liking to these epics.

FrJ253caIAEOCiI

By the age of 14, Alluri learnt Sanskrit, Hindi & English. At the age of 18, he took Diksha & became a Sanyasi. (Like Narendra Modi 8-))

By 24, he visited by foot various holy places such as Gangotri, Nashik and Varanasi. Adorning Kamandalu, saffron clothes & preaching Gita, he travelled everywhere

FrJ5dpCaEAQmats

These travels familiarized him with the condition of people. He realized that India was under foreign rule and Indian past glory could only be restored through Indian independence. He was also particularly upset about the degeneracies that crept in social life of Indian people

When Netaji Subhas chandra Bose visited Vizag, he address a large gathering. Bose said it was a time to make sacrifices. Bose asked if anybody was ready to sacrifice his life for the sake of nation. Alluri came forward & declared he would happily sacrifice his life. Bose garlanded Alluri.

FrJ7VcNakAEFaNt

Alluri was particularly upset by activities of Christian missionaries who were converting tribals. He opposed them tooth and nail and installed Lord Rama statues.

He settled down among Koya hill tribes & led a very austere sanyasi life by subsisting only on fruits and roots.

Soon, Alluri gained tremendous popularity among hill tribes. They regarded the sanyasi as an incarnation of Rāma & were ready to sacrifice their lives for him. He noted grievances of tribals & educated them about their rights.

He was known as Manyam Veerudu "warrior of jungle"

FrJ_5xEaEAA8LBH

Alluri prepared tribals for a fight against British officials & police. He prepared them for confrontation against Christian missionaries.

He trained them in guerilla warfare. Soon, he came to notice of British for his activities. In the beginning, they tried to placate him.

British declared Alluri was just a leader of tribals who were driven to desperation after their lands were unfairly grabbed. British offered Alluri 60 acres of fertile land for his Ashram.

"I asked for entire India. I don't want 60 acres"- he said while rejecting the offer.

FrKDUqqaMAECyZo

The 1882 Madras Forest Act curtailed basic human rights of the tribals. Alluri wisely advised the tribals that fighting against British using traditional weapons is useless. Instead, he raided and looted police stations to gain modern weapons like Muskets and revolvers

In those days, there was a Christian missionary named (se)bastian. He was the tehsildar. An extremely cruel person, he subjected the tribal people to untold atrocities. He used to burn their settlements and grab their land. He used to cut the fingers of anyone who protested.

FrKFQsxaEAENATX

Sebastian forced the tribals to perform labor work of constructing roads in the forest lands without any compensation.

When they denied working without wage, they were brutally lathi-charged. When they protested against this, they were fired upon and many tribals were kiIIed.

The tribals sought protection of Alluri Alluri asked- "who is responsible for this state?
"There are so many divisions among us. We are one. Our strength comes only when we are united. We must establish panchayats among ourselves to resolve our disputes amicably"

Alluri urged the tribals to give up the practice of drinking alcohol. He said Alcohol is man's worst enemy & it turns humans into Rakshasas.

Under his influence, many drunkards gave up the practice of drinking alcohol. This is how he inspired the tribal community to strength

FrKH__nakAE6W4x
FrKJTNraUAAMDJL
FrKJp2EaIAEB95K

In 1921, Alluri launched a guerilla attack on Sebastian and vanquished him along with his 8 officers. His name then inspired terror among terror among British officials. At this time, Alluri was merely 24 years old.

Soon, Alluri achieved spectacular success. He raided police station after police station. Restored village after village.

Such was the terror of Alluri that a special deployment of 1200 Assam Rifles and Malabar reserve police were deployed in the forest just to catch Alluri.

These "special forces" committed untold atrocities on the tribal people. The British subjected tribals to brutal punishments to coerce them into revealing the whereabouts of Alluri. A special bounty was announced on the head of Alluri.

However, Alluri continued evading them while changing his attack tactics. The weapon he used was 'Mirapatapasu'. This is an extremely simple but effective weapon. A heap of burnt chillies shot at trees to produce devastating effect. No British officer could have detected this.

On August 22, Alluri raided Chintapalli station. The British officials fled in terror. The weapons were distributed among tribals. The end of British rule was declared.

FrKQoemakAIhHhL

For 2 years, Alluri Sitarama Raju kept attacking police stations. For 2 years, the British relentlessly pursued him. They used all the resources at their disposal. Money, forces, bribes, coercion, punishment. It is a testimony to his intelligence, courage wit & tactical mind

FrKaOD-aQAId3sC

Alluri was devotee of Rāma.

His real name was Alluri Ramaraju. When young, he fell in love with a girl named Sita. But she passed away in a few days.

Then, he prefixed Sita to his name Like Rāma, there would only be one woman in his thoughts. He remained lifelong celibate.

On April 17 1923, Alluri attacked Annavaram police station. The collector sent a force of 500 policemen. When Alluri himself led the battle, police had no chance. They fled away. Annavaram was conquered.

Thousands of people came to behold Alluri. People fell at his feet.

Rattled by these developments, British Governor Freeman Thomas sent thousands of forces into forest areas. Military rule was declared in the entire tribal area. There were troops everywhere. A commander named Chris broke into house of Alluri's follower Mallidora & killed him

FrLu8hCaUAAZKQS
FrLw7LfXwAE00Vo
FrLxoZbaUAAiaDG

Another detached of 200 soldiers attacked and kiIIed Ghantam Dora. A tribal Chenchu female follower of Alluri was then pregnant . She resisted the forces in the battle and sacrificed her left.

Thousands of Assam rifles launch 'operation sitaram' to catch Alluri. They surround him on all sides. Alluri fights with the British soldiers and kiIIs many of them. His entire body was drenched in his own blood. However, he did not give up. He fought with them until sunset.

After sunset, Alluri & handful of remaining followers took refuge somewhere in the forest. That night, it was a follower of Alluri (bribed by British) who revealed his location. They suddenly surround Alluri . Drenched in blood, Alluri could hardly move. He is captured.

FrLyqllaQAEoXDB
FrLzvw2XsAIgEqj

They tied him in Iron chains and bound him to a tree. They called him a dacoit.

To which he responded: "Do you not have any shame in capturing an unarmed person? Is this your bravery? You have only come to our country to loot. Leave our nation and be gone for good"

"This is the land of Abhimanyu. I will happily give up my life for this country. You can kiII alluri today. But thousands of Alluris will rise tomorrow. Your end is near"- Alluri said.

Hundreds of bullets were fired at him until nothing remained of his body.

FrL26mZaMAYLMwY

At the time of his death, Alluri was 26 years old.

Singlehandedly, without any economic/political backing, Alluri fought an all out war against the most powerful empire of the world. His courage & sheer military genius has been acknowledged by all, including his British enemies

FrL74h3aIAc9oRO

You think you are worthy to take his name ?

Shut up and Sit down.
A bhayya like you should stick to your Bhojpuri films.

A bhayya like you should stick to your Bhojpuri films.

And miya's like you who missed the bus in 1947, should move to pakistan ASAP and spare us the misery of having to tolerate you.

For those cheering RRR's win at the oscar, here is a doze of reality.

And miya's like you who missed the bus in 1947, should move to pakistan ASAP and spare us the misery of having to tolerate you.

For those cheering RRR's win at the oscar, here is a doze of reality.

Not a miya.

But what does the difference b/w you and a M from bhayya land.

Same regressive culture. But different religions. No difference at all.

Not a miya.

But what does the difference b/w you and a M from bhayya land.

Same regressive culture. But different religions. No difference at all.

So this means that you are a "Mushrik" or a "Kafir"

Get yourself educated what fate any of the above deserves as per the Religion of Peace and been ordered to grill you in "Jihad" until likes of you are exterminated.

Think before you simp and to whom you are simping.

So this means that you are a "Mushrik" or a "Kafir"

Get yourself educated what fate any of the above deserves as per the Religion of Peace and been ordered to grill you in "Jihad" until likes of you are exterminated.

Think before you simp and to whom you are simping.
In a Hindu Rashtra, I will be non Brahmin who is a slave of Brahmins.

In a Muslim Rashtra, I will be an infidel like you say.

That's the reason I don't want to live under a Hindu rashtra or a Muslim rashtra

Last edited:
In a Hindu Rashtra, I will be non Brahmin who is a slave of Brahmins.

In a Muslim Rashtra, I will be an infidel like you say.

That's the reason I don't want to live under a Hindu rashtra or a Muslim rashtra

Still not at the level of Gulam (Slave) if you are of same religion no space for others.

Choose your bet.

You would be left for no other choices.

Still Sanatan Dharma has space for Charvakas and Jainism.

What choice you get with the other please elaborate.

Still not at the level of Gulam (Slave) if you are of same religion no space for others.

Choose your bet.

You would be left for no other choices.

Still Sanatan Dharma has space for Charvakas and Jainism.

What choice you get with the other please elaborate.
In your Hindu Rashtra, North Indians, Gujarati, Marwadi, Brahmans, Banias and Jains will enjoy patronage of the state. Rest will be 3rd class citizens. Hindi will be imposed on non Hindi speakers. So no thanks.

Btw Congress or AAP are no different from the RSS.

In your Hindu Rashtra, North Indians, Gujarati, Marwadi, Brahmans, Banias and Jains will enjoy patronage of the state. Rest will be 3rd class citizens. Hindi will be imposed on non Hindi speakers. So no thanks.

Btw Congress or AAP are no different from the RSS.

I am loving your rhetorics keep it up

Keep burning while India change for good in front of you

Kounsli duniya mai rehetho miya ????

Btw what rest apart of the above faced discrimination of what kind ???

I am loving your rhetorics keep it up

Keep burning while India change for good in front of you

Kounsli duniya mai rehetho miya ????

Btw what rest apart of the above faced discrimination of what kind ???
To have a healthy debate, we need to be honest.

So answer truthfully.

Aren't North Indians uncivilized people with goonda mentality?

Aren't Jain, Gujarati and Marwadis dishonest greedy cheats?

To have a healthy debate, we need to be honest.

So answer truthfully.

Aren't North Indians uncivilized people with goonda mentality?

Aren't Jain, Gujarati and Marwadis dishonest greedy cheats?

Again Rhetoric

Are you really an Indian????

According to you Jains are Hindus ??????????? And a non Hindu community been allowed to survive and thrive along with other minority Parsis.

Do you know who are the biggest dishonest & cheat in India ????

They are Church and Christians, the sole Harvesters and Cheats :

images

1678862289184.jpeg

HK9360_1s.jpg

Again Rhetoric

Are you really an Indian????

According to you Jains are Hindus ??????????? And a non Hindu community been allowed to survive and thrive along with other minority Parsis.

Do you know who are the biggest dishonest & cheat in India ????

They are Church and Christians, the sole Harvesters and Cheats :

images

View attachment 920338

HK9360_1s.jpg
You duck difficult questions by changing the topic like politicians. Why are you wasting your time here? You need to join a political party.

According to Article 25 of the Indian Constitution, the term 'Hindu' refers to Hindus, Jains, and Buddhists only.

Let me ask you again what was your experience dealing with Jain, Gujarati and Marwadi businessmen? Aren't they greedy dishonest cheats?

You can choose to lie. But everyone knows the truth about these people. Even if they are afraid to admit it.

You duck difficult questions by changing the topic like politicians. Why are you wasting your time here? You need to join a political party.

According to Article 25 of the Indian Constitution, the term 'Hindu' refers to Hindus, Jains, and Buddhists only.

Let me ask you again what was your experience dealing with Jain, Gujarati and Marwadi businessmen? Aren't they greedy dishonest cheats?

You can choose to lie. But everyone knows the truth about these people. Even if they are afraid to admit it.

(hutiye this segregation is according to CULTURE, because they are son of Soil of India.

Despite been minority survived in Hindu India.

Jains are Minority Religion :

39979413_867955663400390_8170875917124501504_n.jpg

(hutiye this segregation is according to CULTURE, hence are son of Soil of India.

Despite been minority survived in Hindu India.

Jains are Minority Religion :

39979413_867955663400390_8170875917124501504_n.jpg
You keep on doing the same thing again and again.

This isn't about Jainism. Mahavir was a great man. He left his kingdom and wealth to find the truth.

This is about his present day Jain followers who don't eat onion or garlic but cheat poor people to become more wealthy.

Let me ask you again what is your experience with Jain, Gujarati and Marwadi people?

Answer the question or I don't want to waste my time debating with an andh bhakt.

You keep on doing the same thing again and again.

This isn't about Jainism. Mahavir was a great man. He left his kingdom and wealth to find the truth.

This is about his present day Jain followers who don't eat onion or garlic but cheat poor people to become more wealthy.

Let me ask you again what is your experience with Jain, Gujarati and Marwadi people?

Answer the question or I don't want to waste my time debating with an andh bhakt.

Abe (hootie you hate culture of India this is evident from your posts.

Jains are Quite nice and respects dos and dont dos of Hinduism.

Enjoy their Company and Food.

And worst are Christians.

Cheaters are Rice Bag Converts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom