What's new

India celebrates as RRR song, The Elephant Whisperers win Oscar

North Indians and Gujaratis aren't Hindus. They don't follow dharma. They are Rakshas.

The real Hindus are in Maharashtra and South India.

As a south Indian Hindu myself, I consider North Indians and Guajarati's very much Hindu and more dharmic that many south Indians who try to be "secular".

And I am pretty sure you are a false flagger or a muslim. Even rice bags don't carry this much hate and propaganda. This is PFI level of propaganda and bark as much as you want, no Indian will EVER take you seriously.

BTW is this you ?

Maharashtra: A Pakistani National Muhammad Amman Ansari (22) was found living in Bhavani peth area of Pune for last 8 years. He had made an Indian passport & using this also travelled to Dubai; Has been arrested section of IPC (420, 468, 471), Foriegn National Act, Passport Act

FrU7WAeWYAE6mrC

As a south Indian Hindu myself, I consider North Indians and Guajarati's very much Hindu and more dharmic that many south Indians who try to be "secular".

And I am pretty sure you are a false flagger or a muslim. Even rice bags don't carry this much hate and propaganda. This is PFI level of propaganda and bark as much as you want, no Indian will EVER take you seriously.

BTW is this you ?

Maharashtra: A Pakistani National Muhammad Amman Ansari (22) was found living in Bhavani peth area of Pune for last 8 years. He had made an Indian passport & using this also travelled to Dubai; Has been arrested section of IPC (420, 468, 471), Foriegn National Act, Passport Act

FrU7WAeWYAE6mrC
You are not a South Indian. You sound like a bhayya sanghi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom