What's new

How Muslims of the subcontinent built Bollywood..

Joker.

See. This is what I said.

You're shitting bricks now because you know that I'm now gonna ask you local questions about Lavasa, that are not open source on the net.

Cheers, Doc
As if there no details about lavasa on google, Mr trololo

and I forgot

Gulzar
Amresh Puri
Prem Chopra
Jagjit singh

That is your classification

What do you think is the reason why such a large number of idols came from present day Pakistan ?
Don't know. But to be fair, they come from all parts of the subcontinent except the North East. Lots of Bengalis, lot of South Indians and of course lots from Western India. I think from a writing and acting perspective because the lingua fracas of Bollywood is Hindustani - people from that region and Northern India got a bit of an advantage.

Don't know. But to be fair, they come from all parts of the subcontinent except the North East. Lots of Bengalis, lot of South Indians and of course lots from Western India. I think from a writing and acting perspective because the lingua fracas of Bollywood is Hindustani - people from that region and Northern India got a bit of an advantage.

A. lol @ Hindustani
B. almost all the actors i mentioned either had Punjabi or Pashto as their mother tongue.

A. lol @ Hindustani
B. almost all the actors i mentioned either had Punjabi or Pashto as their mother tongue.
Lol. You think they speak French?
Almost all the actors you mentioned, especially in the current crop probably can't speak Punjabi. Definitely none can speak Pashto.

A. lol @ Hindustani
Punjabi are like risk takers..and have a flair for show off and drama something suitable for Show Business. !!
Before partition Lahore was very important cultural hub and bombay was the financial nerve center with all types of new business so there was regular exchange of talent b/w lahore and Bombay. And there was already a strong lobby of punjabi people in bombay show business.
After partition large no of punjabi hindu / sikh came to india and many of them were attracted towards bombay.
Many of these men were able to find a foothold in film business with help from already established punjabi due to sympathy and brother hood.
Rest is history.

So as per the local genius,

Amitabh Bachchan is a muslim.
Dharmendra is a muslim
Ashok Kumar was a muslim
Kishor kumar was a muslim
Lata Mangeshkar was a muslim
Manna Dey was a muslim
Akshay kumar is a muslim
Rajesh Khanna was a muslim
Ajay Devgan was a muslim.
Panchamda was a muslim
Sridevi, Hema malini, Jaya Prada, Meenakshi seshadri, was from punjab.
Ranbir and Raveer kapoor are muslims
Anil kapoor and Arjun Kapoor are muslims
Jackie shroff is a muslim
vicky kaushal and Rajkumar are muslims
Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and, Diljit Dosanjh are muslims.
Madhuri dixit is a muslim
Aishwarya rai is a muslim
Varun Dhawan is a muslim
Directors like Rajkumar Hirani, Neeraj Pandey, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Yash Chopra, Shoojit Sircar, Aanand L. Rai. , Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Vishal Bhardwaj are all muslims.
Singers like Shreya Ghoshal, Arjit Singh, Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik, Sonu Nigam, neha Kakkar, Hari Haran are muslims.

Is there any non muslims in Bollywood ? just asking.

Punjabi are like risk takers..and have a flair for show off and drama something suitable for Show Business. !!
Before partition Lahore was very important cultural hub and bombay was the financial nerve center with all types of new business so there was regular exchange of talent b/w lahore and Bombay. And there was already a strong lobby of punjabi people in bombay show business.
After partition large no of punjabi hindu / sikh came to india and many of them were attracted towards bombay.
Many of these men were able to find a foothold in film business with help from already established punjabi due to sympathy and brother hood.
Rest is history.
Lahore was very important cultural hub and bombay was the financial nerve center with all types of new business so there was regular exchange of talent b/w lahor

Clearly, that is probably why punjab is where bollywood is located :coffee:

Apparently Dada saheb Palke was a Punjabi. So was Satyajit Ray.

Hrishikesh Mukherjee and Guru Dutt were punjabis as per some genius.

So was Bimal Roy, Ritwak Ghatak, Shantaram Vankudre. All Punjabis.

So as per the local genius,

Amitabh Bachchan is a muslim.
Dharmendra is a muslim
Ashok Kumar was a muslim
Kishor kumar was a muslim
Lata Mangeshkar was a muslim
Manna Dey was a muslim
Akshay kumar is a muslim
Rajesh Khanna was a muslim
Ajay Devgan was a muslim.
Panchamda was a muslim
Sridevi, Hema malini, Jaya Prada, Meenakshi seshadri, was from punjab.
Ranbir and Raveer kapoor are muslims
Anil kapoor and Arjun Kapoor are muslims
Jackie shroff is a muslim
vicky kaushal and Rajkumar are muslims
Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and, Diljit Dosanjh are muslims.
Madhuri dixit is a muslim
Aishwarya rai is a muslim
Varun Dhawan is a muslim
Directors like Rajkumar Hirani, Neeraj Pandey, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Yash Chopra, Shoojit Sircar, Aanand L. Rai. , Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Vishal Bhardwaj are all muslims.
Singers like Shreya Ghoshal, Arjit Singh, Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik, Sonu Nigam, neha Kakkar, Hari Haran are muslims.

Is there any non muslims in Bollywood ? just asking.

Clearly, that is probably why punjab is where bollywood is located :coffee:

Apparently Dada saheb Palke was a Punjabi. So was Satyajit Ray.

Hrishikesh Mukherjee and Guru Dutt were punjabis as per some genius.

So was Bimal Roy, Ritwak Ghatak, Shantaram Vankudre. All Punjabis.
Calm down before u have meltdown..

If you 'label' Mohammad Rafi as a 'Muslim' then my name is Mohammad Borat. He never saw an open bar he didn't like...

He was a lot of things (of talent) but having a 'Muslim' identity, maybe a stretch.
Drinking doesnt excommunicate u from Islam mate, learn the laws of Islam before passing fatwas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom