What's new

How Muslims of the subcontinent built Bollywood..

Rather i would say Muslim artists are part of building process of Bollywood...But it is incorrect to say they are the only people who built bollywood...

Muslims in subcontinent has little contribution in building anything so let them take credit.They have comparative higher contribution in this area.

this is the thing here that irritates me about some pakistani fellows here. I dont understand why they give so much importance to religion. Why prioritise religion over country the identity of Rafi isnt being muslim, its being an Indian. Just like identity of Atif isnt muslim but being Pakistani. Dont understand why see everything from the prism of religion.

Send bollywood to Pakistan and make India dharmic again.

These punjabi refugees actors look like Pakistanis not Indians.

True,
a more pertinent analysis would focus on why the vast majority of cinema kings and queen belong to, or originated from what is now Pakistan.

Not true. Just Dilip Kumar. Was Dev Anand also from present day Pak? Then maybe him.

Send bollywood to Pakistan and make India dharmic again.

These punjabi refugees actors look like Pakistanis not Indians.
Lol. You still posing as an Indian after being caught? Haha

Not true. Just Dilip Kumar. Was Dev Anand also from present day Pak? Then maybe him.

Lol. You still posing as an Indian after being caught? Haha
Bhaiyye, calm down and make me some paanipoori.

I agree.

I resisted for the longest time coz he claims to be Marathi.

I don't think he's Indian.

He has zero knowledge about Bombay where he claims to live.

I've never heard him.speak Marathi.

Cheers, Doc
Lol. Rich coming from a troll who has pretended to be a bihari, a parsi and a gujarati.

Make up your mind with regards to yoyr ethnicity. Before accusing some else.

Lol. Rich coming from a troll who has pretended to be a bihari, a parsi and a gujarati.

Make up your mind with regards to yoyr ethnicity. Before accusing some else.

You are not even Indian bro.

Forget ethnicity.

Cheers, Doc

If you 'label' Mohammad Rafi as a 'Muslim' then my name is Mohammad Borat. He never saw an open bar he didn't like...

He was a lot of things (of talent) but having a 'Muslim' identity, maybe a stretch.

If he called himself as a Muslim then that's none of your business to say otherwise. He might not be a good Muslim but that's between him and God.

Are you perfect Muslim whos allowed to pass judgement on who should be given Muslim ''label"?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom