What's new

Kishore Kumar, Lata, Mohammed Rafi, or Jagjit Singh?

Who had a better voice?

• Kishore Kumar

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Mohammed Rafi

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Lata

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jagjit Singh

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Rafi
Lata
and then Kishowr

You need to add Noor Jehan and Mehdi Hassan in the list too. Than my 1st choice will be Noor Jehan, than Rafi, Mehdi Hassan, Lata and Kishowr.

Although i enjoy Kishower songs alot but when it comes to 'sur' he is no where near Rafi, Lata, NJ and MH

on basis of Pure Voice Quality .. Rafi is best .. But Kishore Kumar was unique and has certain x factor which make him my most favourite.

it was for the esteemed member who is not aware of SBP and yesudas. I have seen enough post of her/his and know her agenda!

Ohh my bad i thought i got it wrong

Its really hard to compare the legends such as Rafi, Kishore, Noor Jehan and Mehndi Hassan etc. I was not fan of Lata but it could just be my personal choice and I do admire she has sang wonderful songs too, just that most of her songs are not my favourite. If I had to talk about different genres of music then I think

Romance: Kishore Kumar
Sad or Serious: Rafi
Romantic Songs (female): Noor Jehan
Ghazals and patriotic songs: Mehndi Hassan

although I do admire Jagjit Singh as well and put him in the list of honourable.

Its really hard to compare the legends such as Rafi, Kishore, Noor Jehan and Mehndi Hassan etc. I was not fan of Lata but it could just be my personal choice and I do admire she has sang wonderful songs too, just that most of her songs are not my favourite. If I had to talk about different genres of music then I think

Romance: Kishore Kumar
Sad or Serious: Rafi
Romantic Songs (female): Noor Jehan
Ghazals and patriotic songs: Mehndi Hassan

although I do admire Jagjit Singh as well and put him in the list of honourable.
All Rounder ( level Imran Khan) : Nusrat Saab !

Ye saam phir nahi aayegi
Sawan ki bhigi raton me !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom