What's new

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall

Dont feel sorry for him but for the kids only.
I hope Pakistan really enforces 1 child policy for those below middle class other wise Pakistan will kill itself with too much population and no jobs.
You do realize you need 2.1 children per women to maintain a stable population. You can't force people to have a certain number of children. That is none of the governments buisness. If you want people to have less children it is better to incentivise it . People have more kids because their is an economic incentive to do so. More children means more people to work the farm and more profit. Not because they are ignorant or don't want to use contraception.
Instead of thinking what Allah will do to him now you should be ranting against the Capitalist socio-economic system that forced him to commit suicide in the first place.
Nobody forced him to kill himself. He did it.

Sad.

I was not in his situation to know what circumstances lead to such extreme measures, but Pakistanis need to come out of a mentality that govt or responsible to feed or provide them.

Secondly, kindly don't have large families if cannot feed or take care. Population is just out of control.

I feel sad and sorry for his life and for the suffering his family going through.

Below is all truth as per my own experience and evidence sharing in hope that people may get knowledge from this and help others as well.

I am also sorry to share my opinion on this here I didnt want to but it's important to share this now. This is what happened to someone I know.

Have you guys think they may be patient of something as per video he was going through some treatment.

there is a mental chemical imbalance issue running in our society which commonly name as " Jin agaya ais per". That mental thing is know as "schizophrenia". Where patient not only hears things but also sees things as well talk to them as well.

my relative had this thing and we all thought he has some jin etc he said some two guys saying each other "kill him warna yeh mardenge". He was so insecure and he thinks himself some high class royal family guy and people try to kill him. One time he hold knife in his hand saying don't come close to me.

For days he doesn't eat or eat very less thinking someone is poising him ask . If someone present him juice he said first ask that person to drink and ones he's 100% sure that there is no poison and then only he drinks. He slept only few hours and always says behind the wall two people are talking.

When took him to doctor, doctor gave a book to read and all these things were mentions.

People who have such kind of illness also attempt suicides

Why such illness happens? As written in the book no one for sure why such things happens in brain and cure is by having proper medicine to balance the chemical in brain by which patients sleeps a lot.

So I highly think that he was a victim of this because person can join careem, food panda and other jobs if not finding in their own field which I can understand that is frustrating but still people can finds jobs. Even in mall females are holding jobs, there were guys with jobs in the mall.

Your relative certainly had illness which may have been triggered by some incident but do you think those 350,000+ Indian farmers who suicided just between 1995 and 2015 had mental illness as perceived by some psychiatrist ? No, the extreme Capitalist socio-economic system of India forced them to suicide. A psychiatrist will be no use here. Who will be of use here will be a revolutionary.

This is not sick this is reality. I am not saying that this man deserves to die but you should not be getting married if you do not have work. Money is extremely important like it or not.

Money is an artificial construct which may exist in an evolved for but religious deference to it should be eradicated. Does Nature form a message in the night sky through star formation that a person must suffer because he doesn't have money ? Or is poverty of a person artificial and imposed by the society he lives in ?

Please read posts# 18 and 30.

Nobody forced him to kill himself. He did it.

He was desperate because of his socio-economic situation. He didn't find it fun to suicide. Please see above sections.

Let me now see the mullahs of TLP, TJ, JI and others making marches across the country calling for revolutionary change towards progressive political and socio-economic systems.

Asiaone.com: China's suicide rate 'among highest in world'
AFP
Friday, Sep 09, 2011
China's suicide rate 'among highest in world'
BEIJING - A person tries to kill themselves in China every two minutes, the government and state media said Thursday, giving the country one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

China is not a Communist society. Despite 72 years of the "People's Republic" the workers still live in oppressed conditions, there are economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ), there are stock markets, the money system is not evolved and is the traditional, thousands-of-years-old one despite its name - Renminbi ( "People's Currency" ) LOL and there is still the party-based government, not a government formed of the people ( no realization of the Communism desire of "Withering away of the State" ). You tell me if all this makes China a Communist country. And extending your info about Chinese people suiciding, below is my own thread from earlier this year :

Some of the Chinese members on the forum know that I don't consider China a Communist society.

Wealthy people commit suicide too, yet some are saying it's because he had many kids and was too poor.

I agree that wealthy people and middle class people also commit suicide. I have posted about one wealthy person in India who was the owner of the Cafe Coffee Day cafe chain and suicided last year because he was under debts. This thread of mine is about a middle class unemployed civil engineer similar in case to the Pakistani cases :

So this all is a socio-economic issue. Please read post# 30 on my take on how to resolve it. It is an easy thing to solve these problems. Nature isn't preventing us from doing so.

Are there no suicides among people who are poor with no children? Really the lack of critical thought is epic.

Is there anybody suggesting that ?

Sad.

I was not in his situation to know what circumstances lead to such extreme measures, but Pakistanis need to come out of a mentality that govt or responsible to feed or provide them.

Secondly, kindly don't have large families if cannot feed or take care. Population is just out of control.

But the government is responsible for feeding and providing for its citizens. Why else should the government exist ? To mindlessly spend on importing weaponry ?

You should look at models like North Korea and Libyan Jamahiriya where the governance system provides / provided for elements like free housing, healthcare and education. Compare that to Capitalist countries such as India, Pakistan and USA where people have to live in a dog-eat-dog environment and are left to provide their own welfare by getting squeezed like by a python through the anti-human socio-economic system.

Last edited:
Allah forbid if Almighty tests you or him or anyone else like the deceased then what ? What he did was wrong and @Rashid Mahmood should have left it at that but who gives anyone the right to question peoples faith?

Trust me I have seen a lot worse time than this young man, there was a time in my life when we went through tough times not financially but health wise, my sister got SLE LUPUS at the stage when she was in school and our finance didn't allow us to give her proper treatment, we did what we could and leave rest on Allah and trust me the help comes from places we in our wildest dream could not expected. We not judging his circumstances but we are judging his actions, I wished that I could judge him when he was alive, and tell him that if he did that (suicide) Allah will punish him for a long time, Allah said in Quran that he did not burden a soul more than it can handle, he lost faith in Allah hence he commit suicide...my logic is simple with life there is hope/possibility but if someone decides to end it then that hope dies and many lives which are connected to that person also suffer.

And as for the record neither Rashid nor you have been appointed a judge by the state. Even a qazi isnt allowed to judge peoples faith but their actions/intention , that privilege only rests with Allah Swt

We are not judges nor Qazi but we are within our right to mention what is written in Quran, Quran says Suicide is haram if someone commits it I am well within my right to say that person dies a haram maut, if someone takes interest or do zina , I am well within my right to call that person that Allah has strictly forbade both, this logic that only Allah can judge is emotional but incorrect, Allah is the ultimate judge, Allah sends Quran for rehnumai , some understands it others don't and in their ignorance they commit sins and it is duty of their fellow Muslims to help them and teach them or warn them against it, a true Muslim or brother who really care for his brother's soul and after life will tell him to stop committing sin even if it makes him a judgmental person. You logic is Trash as you are literally going against the decision in Quran, If someone is acting against Quran then reminding him/her of that is not been judgmental.

I think...People like you jump on the Islam bandwagon quick when it suits you.

Alhamdulliah I never used Islam for my benefit nor judge others.

Now put Allah infront of you and tell us that you have never committed a sin.

Of course I commit sins, but if I am commiting a sin and someone come remind me that Allah has strictly forbade it, I would try my best to avoid it... but the Sin of suicide is different cause that sins takes a life which can not be brought back, if I have sex or commit murder I can redeem myself through the process but if I commit suicide then that's it, its over and there is no turning back from it, that is why Allah very categorically said in Quran not to do it, be patience and have Sabr... You think this man has suffered more than Sahabah ? Hazrat Bilal RA was beaten, humiliated and tutored for months, this individual was free, Bilal was a slave and has no right or free to go and yet he kept it... don't make excuses for people who commit suicide cause nothing will stand against Allah, if anyone commits suicide he/she will get its due Punishment and that person died a haram maut, yes its not a eye candy to read or sweet to hear but truth is bitter most of the time anyway.

Allah says " if you don't commit sins and ask for forgiveness I will replace you with a nation that commits sin and asks for forgiveness for I love to forgive".

Allah forgive Sins which are redeemable, I can bet you belong to a minority group that is why your understanding of Islam is poor, probably a Qadiyani or Shia for my guess... Sins such as murder, stealing , zina they can be redeemed if you get your due Punishment from the law, then regret and ask forgiveness then Allah forgive you, but if you kill yourself then how will you ask for forgiveness ? Apart from that, Shirk is also a sin that Allah will not forgive, as I said when someone takes their lives they end all hope/possibilities which include the possibility of asking for Allah's forgiveness, once you are dead, no more asking or requesting from Allah, then you will resurrected on the day of judgement with whatever amaal you have had in this life, and taking your own life which goes directly against the commandment of Allah will not give you Allah's mercy, he gave you life and many things to be grateful for but you just wasted it.

Now please park your judgemental horse somewhere else and shut up . None of us are free of sin including you Mr perfect. Stop judging the man...thank Allah that you have not been tested tk the same extent or pray and ask Allah for the test..no money no home no food let's see how you cope

Read my previous post to @Mentee I already answered it.

Trust me I have seen a lot worse time than this young man, there was a time in my life when we went through tough times not financially but health wise, my sister got SLE LUPUS at the stage when she was in school and our finance didn't allow us to give her proper treatment, we did what we could and leave rest on Allah and trust me the help comes from places we in our wildest dream could not expected. We not judging his circumstances but we are judging his actions, I wished that I could judge him when he was alive, and tell him that if he did that (suicide) Allah will punish him for a long time, Allah said in Quran that he did not burden a soul more than it can handle, he lost faith in Allah hence he commit suicide...my logic is simple with life there is hope/possibility but if someone decides to end it then that hope dies and many lives which are connected to that person also suffer.

You go all mullah here but why didn't you demand for your sister to be given free treatment by your government ?

We are not judges nor Qazi but we are within our right to mention what is written in Quran, Quran says Suicide is haram if someone commits it I am well within my right to say that person dies a haram maut, if someone takes interest or do zina , I am well within my right to call that person that Allah has strictly forbade both, this logic that only Allah can judge is emotional but incorrect, Allah is the ultimate judge, Allah sends Quran for rehnumai , some understands it others don't and in their ignorance they commit sins and it is duty of their fellow Muslims to help them and teach them or warn them against it, a true Muslim or brother who really care for his brother's soul and after life will tell him to stop committing sin even if it makes him a judgmental person. You logic is Trash as you are literally going against the decision in Quran, If someone is acting against Quran then reminding him/her of that is not been judgmental.

Again you go mullah by talking of zina and other things whereas your primary objective should have been to speak for revolutionary and progressive political and socio-economic change which then would not have made this young man to suicide had he been living in such a system.

You go all mullah here but why didn't you demand for your sister to be given free treatment by your government ?

Again you go mullah by talking of zina and other things whereas your primary objective should have been to speak of revolutionary and progressive political and socio-economic change which then would not have made this young man to suicide had he been living in such a system.

Oh chal be chawal tu jaa maaf ker, ulti seedhi logic and chaman chu ke logo se debate nai kerta mai...

Oh chal be chawal tu jaa maaf ker, ulti seedhi logic and chaman chu ke logo se debate nai kerta mai...

I get it. It takes rationality, courage and logic to speak for progressive change and you mullah types are not known for rationality, courage and logic. You are mindless lynch mobs. And your language... kya baat hai.

I get it. It takes rationality, courage and logic to speak for progressive change and you mullah types are not known for rationality, courage and logic. You are mindless lynch mobs. And your language... kya baat hai.

You are idiot of the highest order, that is why I don't want to waste my time with you, you can think whatever you want, you are not rational nor logical, you just use those words like Mullah etc to make you sound more liberal or progressive, when it comes to knowledge and rationality you are nowhere close my by birth dumb Indian, so stay in your own league.

You are idiot of the highest order, that is why I don't want to waste my time with you, you can think whatever you want, you are not rational nor logical, you just use those words like Mullah etc to make you sound more liberal or progressive, when it comes to knowledge and rationality you are nowhere close my by birth dumb Indian, so stay in your own league.

Aren't you the one whose wife crashed her car and you wanted to buy another car instead of demanding a bus service from the government ? Here too you didn't want to speak for demanding from the government free healthcare for your sister and other sufferers. Because making those demands will take rationality and courage. If you were living in USA in 2011 I am sure you would not have been in the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Aren't you the one whose wife crashed her car and you wanted to buy another car instead of demanding a bus service from the government ? Here too you didn't want to speak for demanding from the government free healthcare for your sister and other sufferers. Because making those demands will take rationality and courage. If you were living in USA in 2011 I am sure you would not have been in the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Stay on topic.

Stay on topic.

I am on topic. These two Pakistani men suicided because their co-citizens didn't demand for their government to provide socio-economic facilities. If the Pakistani socio-economic system had been an empathetic and progressive one the two wouldn't have suicided. So you should now onwards post making such demands. Demand for change.

Sad news and financial condition lead to an act that is strictly forbidden.
One could see us fighting arguments on this thread cursing and abusing each other and the government. Who are the family/community and neighbours of the deceased, in the locality? They should be the first responders to his conditions of poverty.
Does no one know about the deceased financial conditions? His widow told that he twice attempted before. Definitely, she shared that with the relatives at least with her family. We are not aware of any response.
The primary thing is that the nations should wholeheartedly respond to the 'Zakat' as called in by our religion. ALLAH SWT created humans and almighty knows what kind of creature human is. ALLAH SWT knows everything and in our operational manual 'Qurran' he told us all the ways which lead to the solutions of our problems. Our daily life problems/issues are also solved through 'Ahadees'.
We all as Muslim and Pakistanis are responsible for such tragedies. No others to be blamed.
Following verse is a guide for Muslims on how to proceed for good deeds apart from prayers (Ibadah) and to donate money (even the order of donation is also there - SUBHAN-ALLAH).

1638427884563.png

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall
CCTV footage of the suicide went viral on social media, showing how the man climbed onto the railing fence and threw himself down

By Our Correspondent
December 01, 2021

ReplayNext playlist item
Unmute

Current Time 0:16
/
Duration 0:16
Loaded: 100.00%

1x
Playback Rate
Fullscreen
Quality Levels

Four days after a young media worker hanged himself to death due to unemployment in Karachi, another jobless young man allegedly committed suicide by jumping off the top floor of a shopping mall on Tuesday afternoon.
Twenty-eight-year-old Zuhairul Hassan Abidi, son of Hashim Abidi, was critically injured after he jumped from the third floor of the mall on Rashid Minhas Road. He was taken to a nearby private hospital where doctors pronounced him dead. Later, his body was taken to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for medico-legal formalities.
CCTV footage of the horror incident went viral on social media, showing how the man climbed onto the railing fence and threw himself down.
Federal B Industrial DSP Naeem Khan said Abidi was a resident of Block 20 of Ancholi Society. His mother, a schoolteacher, told the police that her son had been jobless and depressed. He had three kids. The police have obtained the CCTV footage from the mall administration and initiated an investigation.
Last Friday, media worker Fahim Mughal had ended his life by hanging himself from a ceiling fan in Karachi’s Federal B Area. He was the father of six children and was unable to run his family due to his financial crisis.

idiot...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom