What's new

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall

Back in 2017 there was zero poverty in Pakistan?
Why is your head so far up your a$s?
Blame the PM...but the PM is from the people so if the people
That's not a verse now is it?

Now can you please show me where I said it was a verse ? ... you make things up in your head like a typical molvi. And will argue for nothing. Go read what I wrote and then comment.

I guess hadith from shahih Muslim is wrong? ?

Allah says " if you don't commit sins and ask for forgiveness I will replace you with a nation that commits sin and asks for forgiveness for I love to forgive".
Now can you please show me where I said it was a verse ? ... you make things up in your head like a typical molvi. And will argue for nothing. Go read what I wrote and then comment.

I guess hadith from shahih Muslim is wrong? ?

help yourself

When ppl start doing suicides due to poverty, it means the govt is incompetent. I would rather have wanted him to kill the stupid moron called PM before doing suicide.
And what might be the reason for depression in your opinion ?
I feel sad and sorry for his life and for the suffering his family going through.

Below is all truth as per my own experience and evidence sharing in hope that people may get knowledge from this and help others as well.

I am also sorry to share my opinion on this here I didnt want to but it's important to share this now. This is what happened to someone I know.

Have you guys think they may be patient of something as per video he was going through some treatment.

there is a mental chemical imbalance issue running in our society which commonly name as " Jin agaya ais per". That mental thing is know as "schizophrenia". Where patient not only hears things but also sees things as well talk to them as well.

my relative had this thing and we all thought he has some jin etc he said some two guys saying each other "kill him warna yeh mardenge". He was so insecure and he thinks himself some high class royal family guy and people try to kill him. One time he hold knife in his hand saying don't come close to me.

For days he doesn't eat or eat very less thinking someone is poising him ask . If someone present him juice he said first ask that person to drink and ones he's 100% sure that there is no poison and then only he drinks. He slept only few hours and always says behind the wall two people are talking.

When took him to doctor, doctor gave a book to read and all these things were mentions.

People who have such kind of illness also attempt suicides

Why such illness happens? As written in the book no one for sure why such things happens in brain and cure is by having proper medicine to balance the chemical in brain by which patients sleeps a lot.

So I highly think that he was a victim of this because person can join careem, food panda and other jobs if not finding in their own field which I can understand that is frustrating but still people can finds jobs. Even in mall females are holding jobs, there were guys with jobs in the mall.

Last edited:
help yourself
Again where did I mention the word "verse". You asked for the verse? I never used this word...

You are a sad argumentative man. Even with Islam you will argue. May Allah have mercy upon you because everyone on this forum want to slap you.

Now please go argue with
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the One in whose hand is my soul, if you did not sin, Allah would replace you with people who would sin, and they would seek forgiveness from Allah and He would forgive them.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2749
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Last edited:
user1_c2c87b5d8ad9.jpg

Again where did I mention the word "verse". You asked for the verse? I never used this word...

You are a sad argumentative man. Even with Islam you will argue. May Allah have mercy upon you because everyone on this forum want to slap you.

Now please go argue with
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the One in whose hand is my soul, if you did not sin, Allah would replace you with people who would sin, and they would seek forgiveness from Allah and He would forgive them.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2749
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

You said God said it. Then present an incident with no background no foreground for an arguments sake. It's not me who is arguing, it is you who argued when Rashid stated a fact about suicide.

You said God said it. Then present an incident with no background no foreground for an arguments sake. It's not me who is arguing, it is you who argued when Rashid stated a fact about suicide.

I wo
I think its better to talk to a brick than you. I guess you don't belive in the prophet pbuh....who's hadith you are now questioning.
Shame on you. But I am not surprised...you molvis will sell your soul for a buck.

Can the prophet PBUH make up something like ALLAH WOULD REPLACE YOU? .......

Is this false than Mr no background and no foreground.

You are talking out of your backside again arnt you?

I wo

I think its better to talk to a brick than you. I guess you don't belive in the prophet pbuh....who's hadith you are now questioning.
Shame on you. But I am not surprised...you molvis will sell your soul for a buck.

Can the prophet PBUH make up something like ALLAH WOULD REPLACE YOU? .......

Is this false than Mr no background and no foreground.

You are talking out of your backside again arnt you?

i am asking you to narrate with context. it's not something that you can't do.

As he jumped - 10 more were born for the meat grinder in that minute. You can hate me for this comment but the system built has its replacements and more already. No one will miss him besides those that knew him

AND

His death was meaningless to the overall system or even attitude change in Pakistan.

May Allah give his family patience

As he jumped - 10 more were born for the meat grinder in that minute. You can hate me for this comment but the system built has its replacements and more already. No one will miss him besides those that knew him

AND

His death was meaningless to the overall system or even attitude change in Pakistan.

May Allah give his family patience
Bro..he ended his life because he saw no way out. Not because anyone else will care.

Honestly when you will die you loved ones may cry foe a few days. Maybe miss u once in a while but ultimate life goes on and no one will care. You will be blessed if your wife and kids remembered you in their dua. We are nit that much different from him in death.

May Allah forgive him

I feel sad and sorry for his life and for the suffering his family going through.

Below is all truth as per my own experience and evidence sharing in hope that people may get knowledge from this and help others as well.

I am also sorry to share my opinion on this here I didnt want to but it's important to share this now. This is what happened to someone I know.

Have you guys think they may be patient of something as per video he was going through some treatment.

there is a mental chemical imbalance issue running in our society which commonly name as " Jin agaya ais per". That mental thing is know as "schizophrenia". Where patient not only hears things but also sees things as well talk to them as well.

my relative had this thing and we all thought he has some jin etc he said some two guys saying each other "kill him warna yeh mardenge". He was so insecure and he thinks himself some high class royal family guy and people try to kill him. One time he hold knife in his hand saying don't come close to me.

For days he doesn't eat or eat very less thinking someone is poising him ask . If someone present him juice he said first ask that person to drink and ones he's 100% sure that there is no poison and then only he drinks. He slept only few hours and always says behind the wall two people are talking.

When took him to doctor, doctor gave a book to read and all these things were mentions.

People who have such kind of illness also attempt suicides

Why such illness happens? As written in the book no one for sure why such things happens in brain and cure is by having proper medicine to balance the chemical in brain by which patients sleeps a lot.

So I highly think that he was a victim of this because person can join careem, food panda and other jobs if not finding in their own field which I can understand that is frustrating but still people can finds jobs. Even in mall females are holding jobs, there were guys with jobs in the mall.

That's why mental health hospitals are needed. Here some patients are not allowed to leave for their own safety and are treated with psychologists and drugs. You need a proper system because I reckon there are 20 million at least with issues.

Bro..he ended his life because he saw no way out. Not because anyone else will care.

Honestly when you will die you loved ones may cry foe a few days. Maybe miss u once in a while but ultimate life goes on and no one will care. You will be blessed if your wife and kids remembered you in their dua. We are nit that much different from him in death.

May Allah forgive him
That is the point isn’t it. People here are expecting some change where for him it was just “Im out”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom