What's new

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall

Says a dumb youthia living abroad while telling pakistanis that nothing is wrong. Why dont u hypocrite turds live in Pakistan and enjoy the development.
You literally can't say that people are (only now) starting to kill themselves because of poverty. It's been a problem thats been exacerbated for many years in the past by the people you've probably voted for. Secondly, there are countries with far less poverty than Pakistan but with a much higher suicide rate.

You literally can't say that people are (only now) starting to kill themselves because of poverty. It's been a problem thats been exacerbated for many years in the past by the people you've probably voted for. Secondly, there are countries with far less poverty than Pakistan but with a much higher suicide rate.

When did i say ppl are dying only now? Maybe u have comprehension problems. We abused and ridiculed the others and now we will do the same to this stupid moron liar PM because he is same as those old turds. We voted for this imbecile as well and hopefully this time he will be taught a lesson.

that's just religious habit. symbol of Laxmi. it's about "wealth" in general, and obviously money is at least a symbol of wealth too even if constructed or imaginary.

I know all that, please read my subsequent posts. My point is that it is this deification of money that leads to daily socio-economic tragedies and wrongs in India like the suicides of 350,000+ farmers just between 1995 and 2015, or the suicides of students or the below crime arranged by the system :

Practicing Hindus just have to stop deifying money, and Capitalism in general, because it is this 3000 year old practice that is largely responsible for India to be in the terrible state it is in.

if the book fell he would have touched it to his eyes too (symbol of Saraswati).

That is just a unthinking ritual. Do you think knowledge is really respected in India ? :) What is the objective of any typical middle class ? To have their children score high in mindless school and college exams and for that child to slide into a mindless wage-slavery employment. Where is respect for knowledge in all this ?

Last edited:
I know all that, please read my subsequent posts. My point is that it is this deification of money that leads to daily socio-economic tragedies and wrongs in India like the suicides of 350,000+ farmers just between 1995 and 2015, or the suicides of students or the below crime arranged by the system :

Practicing Hindus just have to stop deifying money, and Capitalism in general, because it is this 3000 year old practice that is largely responsible for India to be in the terrible state it is in.

That is just a unthinking ritual. Do you think knowledge is really respected in India ? :) What is the objective of any typical middle class ? To have their children score high in mindless school and college exams and for that child to slide into a mindless wage-slavery employment. Where is respect for knowledge in all this ?
So instead of 3,50,000 suicides in 20 years, you want millions of Indians to be killed in a single year a la holodomor.

Your relative certainly had illness which may have been triggered by some incident but do you think those 350,000+ Indian farmers who suicided just between 1995 and 2015 had mental illness as perceived by some psychiatrist ? No, the extreme Capitalist socio-economic system of India forced them to suicide. A psychiatrist will be no use here. Who will be of use here will be a revolutionary.

Money is an artificial construct which may exist in an evolved for but religious deference to it should be eradicated. Does Nature form a message in the night sky through star formation that a person must suffer because he doesn't have money ? Or is poverty of a person artificial and imposed by the society he lives in ?

Please read posts# 18 and 30.

He was desperate because of his socio-economic situation. He didn't find it fun to suicide. Please see above sections.

Let me now see the mullahs of TLP, TJ, JI and others making marches across the country calling for revolutionary change towards progressive political and socio-economic systems.
So instead of 3,50,000 suicides in 20 years, you want millions of Indians to be killed in a single year a la holodomor.

Back
Top Bottom