What's new

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall

Trust me I have seen a lot worse time than this young man, there was a time in my life when we went through tough times not financially but health wise, my sister got SLE LUPUS at the stage when she was in school and our finance didn't allow us to give her proper treatment, we did what we could and leave rest on Allah and trust me the help comes from places we in our wildest dream could not expected. We not judging his circumstances but we are judging his actions, I wished that I could judge him when he was alive, and tell him that if he did that (suicide) Allah will punish him for a long time, Allah said in Quran that he did not burden a soul more than it can handle, he lost faith in Allah hence he commit suicide...my logic is simple with life there is hope/possibility but if someone decides to end it then that hope dies and many lives which are connected to that person also suffer.

We are not judges nor Qazi but we are within our right to mention what is written in Quran, Quran says Suicide is haram if someone commits it I am well within my right to say that person dies a haram maut, if someone takes interest or do zina , I am well within my right to call that person that Allah has strictly forbade both, this logic that only Allah can judge is emotional but incorrect, Allah is the ultimate judge, Allah sends Quran for rehnumai , some understands it others don't and in their ignorance they commit sins and it is duty of their fellow Muslims to help them and teach them or warn them against it, a true Muslim or brother who really care for his brother's soul and after life will tell him to stop committing sin even if it makes him a judgmental person. You logic is Trash as you are literally going against the decision in Quran, If someone is acting against Quran then reminding him/her of that is not been judgmental.

Was it Allah Swt grace which delivered you or your resolve/ courage ?

But the government is responsible for feeding and providing for its citizens. Why else should the government exist ? To mindlessly spend on importing weaponry ?

You should look at models like North Korea and Libyan Jamahiriya where the governance system provides / provided for elements like free housing, healthcare and education. Compare that to Capitalist countries such as India, Pakistan and USA where people have to live in a dog-eat-dog environment and are left to provide their own welfare by getting squeezed like by a python through the anti-human socio-economic system.

Let's make India a role model first to be followed, where all citizen sits home and govt provide man o salwa. Yaar kahan kahan se aatay hain ye log.

Lol at your send part. Just lol.

I said in my first post here that it's a tragedy.

You didn't mean it. Your exact later words were :
don't know, don't care.

Rich coming from you who idolized Gaddafi the dictator.

So you didn't read the post I referred to. Never mind. This is the direct link to my post in another thread whose discussion is about enabling true democracy. The particular post is about what democracy is and is not, the history of democracy and a quoting from a thread from 2015 about how the Libyan Jamahiriya was a true democracy which even the hostile New York Times accepted. Gaddafi wasn't a dictator. We all know who all are.

democracy means everyone gets a vote, yours and mine are 1 vote, Modi, Shah, Didi, Raul, comrade Yechury... also get to cast their ballot once. It's a fair system and we have a ood vibrant democratic system here, it's spicy, it's the biggest anywhere on earth, and it works !

No, the Indian system which derives from the Anglo system is not fair and I don't expect the typical MBA'ed code monkey from Infosys to vote for Raul or comrade Yechury.

I'm all for abolishing all taxes, that just means I get to keep all the money I made for myself.

"Your" money as of Ambani's wasn't a boon from goddess Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of money. It didn't magically appear in your house locker one fine day. The money came from a process within
the country. You should be sharing your wealth with your countrypeople instead of hoarding it.

But a better approach is to change the entire socio-economic system itself such that there are no economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ), where the basic necessities are free, where the non-basic products and services can be had by everyone at equal potential and where there is an evolved money system ( since we don't yet have molecular replicators to generate most things for free ). It can be easily realized and I propose such a system in this thread.

Who the hell will pay for the government freebie schemes that want more and more of ? .. kaha se ayega paisa ? :)

From where did the money come from to make India the second-largest importer of weapon systems in the world ? And isn't India the 6th largest economy in the world ?

healthcare is already free for the poor, go to AIIMS in Delhi, guess most state capitals have government hospitals ?

Then I wonder why poor people or even non-poor people remain blind, cancered, with bad kidneys and other ailments. Is it because there is no cure or because they have no money to pay for the treatment ? I mentioned earlier the economic troubles Indians were put into by COVID. And it continues for them. People had to sell jewelry, mortgage houses and sell livestock for obtainment of the hospital fees and the medicines off the legal and illegal market. NDTV India runs ads for an organization called Sightsavers asking for public donations to repair people's eyes. And we can always visit Ketto's website that also asks for public donations for treatments with targets ranging from a few thousands to 25 lakhs to like you indicated later, 16 crores.

I wonder why these sufferers just don't land up at any government hospital and get treated there for free like you claimed. 🤔

I want more people paying their taxes, and for the government to put their monies to uses that they see fit.

As the government sees fit ? The government should either enable people's welfare and advance society by employing the monies towards that or should step down. There is no other reason for the government or a governance system to exist.

No, money is real, as real as the screen you're reading my post on.

I went out a few days ago to a nice bar, drank loads, ate well.. and paid for the services they rendered me, gave the tandoor guy a tip even. Should all those there be running a free establishment just toiling hard and feeding bhikaris ? Do they not deserve to earn a living ?

1. No, money is not real. It is just an artificial means to obtain products and services. Note my earlier mention of the replicators. If you are afflicted with Anthrax in a biological war it won't matter to the bacteria if you have money or not. It will kill you nonetheless. If you don't want to die you have to get your government to have enabled a good treatment system for this. And if even in wartime your government is treating only the moneyed and you support it then both you and your government need to be condemned absolutely. You need to review your beliefs.

2. You use "Bhikari" a lot. Beggars are the result of a wrong socio-economic system. In this very thread we are talking of two Pakistanis who suicided because their surrounding Capitalist socio-economic system did not give them opportunity to exploit their talent in other ventures. So instead of suiciding you wanted them to start begging and live an even more deprived life ? Why don't you live a beggar life for a month and create a thread to narrate your experiences ?

3. In my socio-economic system you can start a company, say a restaurant with 10 workers including yourself, and use the earnings to live an even more comfortable life in addition to what the system gives you. Just read that proposal thread for once.

It's a cultural glitch, the reverence of money and doing the head touch thing.. basically he was just happy to have earned something so he can eat and feed his family.. god, can't believe such innocuous silly concepts also need to be explained to you. Got your second hand book, didn't you ? How the hell is it any of your concern what the seller thinks about money or god or whatever ? You can read the book, burn the book, wipe your rear with pages from it, clean your kitchen counter with it, make a potty litter for your cat... that book is your property, it belongs to you and you may do as you please with it, it's not mine or anybody's business.

That young man who touched the money to his eyes in reverence wasn't the shop's owner or his assistant. He was in a group of students who happened to be also there to buy books. The reverence for money was taught by his family, his community and his education system. He wasn't thinking critically.

Then I'd consider myself shit-out-of-luck and feel sad but would not blame you or anyone else for it.

My business fails, it's on me then.. again, I wouldn't blame you or anyone else.. and sure as hell would not expect everyone else to give me their money. I do not feel entitled to other people's wealth and money, it's no mine. Some rich guy drives a Bentley, has a fleet of private aircraft, wears expensive watches costing into the 1000s of $ ? .. good for him, it's his money, he's free to do as you pleases with his money

just like you and your second hand book.

In my socio-economic system every citizen will have equal opportunity to obtain say nice sapphire cuff-links. There won't be an Ambani who has multiple floors in his obscene, two-billion-dollar 27-storey "house" for housing his 168 cars while not far from his house are people who live in shacks or in pipes.

Let's make India a role model first to be followed, where all citizen sits home and govt provide man o salwa. Yaar kahan kahan se aatay hain ye log.

Lol at your send part. Just lol.

You live in USA. Why don't you contact the Occupy Wall Street people and deliver to them your great analysis of my post ?

Last edited:
Well seeing your concern about my posts, please tag me next time in such threads. I shall comment.
I can't see anyone tagging you to comment here.....none the less.....old proverb.....charity begins at home.

Sure, one need not buy that latest cell phone but what if you are ambitious, say want to start a company whose product will be a marvelous project you have been doing for some years but your socio-economic situation is making you struggle ? Whose fault is that ? The system's or yours ?

Dear, every business effort needs the correct approach/hard work/time to grow. There is no 'get rich quick' scheme else only if there is some miracle awaiting you. We usually become ambitious thinking about overnight results.
For a marvelous project, if you failed there could be both your own mismanagement or the system won't let you grow. The present time is mostly about your presence online and the correct approach, I have seen many people with just enough education to read English but with online skills to grow individually but continuous efforts and hard work are the keys.
For the system, we could talk about the hurdles in socio-economic situations. I have no idea about India but in Pakistan, we have a very very limited approach towards the teaming up of skill & investment, lack of confidence due to corruption marred culture. Though you could witness such a system/approach in the west, in Pakistan one could find very few examples.

You didn't mean it. Your exact later words were :

"don't know, don't care."

No, I did mean that it was terrible to hear of such a tragedy.

However, given that I had naught to do with it, y'know.. some random somewhere offed himself, sanu ki ?

but It was terrible to hear of it nonetheless.

So you didn't read the post I referred to. Never mind. This is the direct link to my post in another thread whose discussion is about enabling true democracy. The particular post is about what democracy is and is not, the history of democracy and a quoting from a thread from 2015 about how the Libyan Jamahiriya was a true democracy which even the hostile New York Times accepted. Gaddafi wasn't a dictator. We all know who all are.
The Colonel was a dictator, not saying he was all bad, but a dictator he was, in the truest and every sense of the word.. he was a dictator.

As the government sees fit ? The government should either enable people's welfare and advance society by employing the monies towards that or should step down. There is no other reason for the government or a governance system to exist.
NO !

not the government, as the people who put their money into those coffers see fit.

1. No, money is not real. It is just an artificial means to obtain products and services. Note my earlier mention of the replicators. If you are afflicted with Anthrax in a biological war it won't matter to the bacteria if you have money or not. It will kill you nonetheless. If you don't want to die you have to get your government to have enabled a good treatment system for this. And if even in wartime your government is treating only the moneyed and you support it then both you and your government need to be condemned absolutely. You need to review your beliefs.
If I ever get hit by a bio weapon, I better have the means to get treatment lol

but yeah, government gibs free treatment also chalega..

dekho, apun ka paisa to jata hai full blessings ke saath submarines, aircraft carriers, missiles, tanks and foren ke ladaku vimaan lene me.. samjha ? tujhe fokat ka daal chawal/biriyani/pakode aur chai pani pilane ke lie nahi.

My beliefs are fine.. dunia ka theka nahi le rakha hai mainey...mom, dad, and the three other women/girls in my life take precedence over your bhikari asz. Go jump off a building, I don't owe you anything !

Go tell that to a restaurant owner after you've consumed a bunch of food and drinks at their establishment, pata lag jayega exactly how "artificial construct" it is ek second mein. :)

Money is as real as the food and drinks you buy with it.

2. You use "Bhikari" a lot. Beggars are the result of a wrong socio-economic system. In this very thread we are talking of two Pakistanis who suicided because their surrounding Capitalist socio-economic system did not give them opportunity to exploit their talent in other ventures. So instead of suiciding you wanted them to start begging and live an even more deprived life ? Why don't you live a beggar life for a month and create a thread to narrate your experiences ?
Why should I ?

Like I've said again and again, it is sad.. but I don't have anything to do with it. Some random kitten gets run over by a truck in Bhopal or Multan ? .. no, not going to cry tears over it and call for the banning of all trucks.. you following me ?

3. In my socio-economic system you can start a company, say a restaurant with 10 workers including yourself, and use the earnings to live an even more comfortable life in addition to what the system gives you. Just read that proposal thread for once.
screw your bhikari "socio economic system"

got bills to pay, mouths to feed.. don't have time for your bhikari bs

That young man who touched the money to his eyes in reverence wasn't the shop's owner or his assistant. He was in a group of students who happened to be also there to buy books. The reverence for money was taught by his family, his community and his education system. He wasn't thinking critically.
Why do you care what he was, how is it any of your business ?

Just be happy with your second hand book and eff off, lead your life, do your thing.. etc

Suicide is Haraam in Islam.

You should fix your life and make the best of your life.

What about his children? Will they be better off now that dick head got his quick escape from problems of this world? I really hate people like these who escape their responsibilities in such a cowardly way. Not only that he committed himself to haram death but also cowardly act by leaving his children starving.

No matter what happens people never loose hope. I remember one time going was so tough i survived on a pack of biscuits for three days. I had the same thoughts but thought of leaving my family who were in similar situation back home woke me up. Never think of just yourself always the others. If you find someone not able to make their ends meet always help them.

This is normal in new Pakistan. Nobody cares about us. They all want money. they are like crocodiles. elite class enjoying it but someday, things will change. Civil war will throw rich out of this country and public will take matters in their own hands. Time is near.
That's not the solution to the problem.

Was it Allah Swt grace which delivered you or your resolve/ courage ?

Not mine, but my family and specially my sister, my issues were petty mostly revolve around money and more money, I stop worrying about it and leave it on Allah, keep up my hard work and eventually Allah brings me out of that time, Allah is powerful over everything.

hahaha and what the fk exactly are the average awam planning on doing in Pakistan? Build multiple billion dollar companies? right it down, the poor in Pakistan will remain poor due to their decisions and choices not because of leaders but because of themselves.
You will never understand that because from the beginning, people like you are raised with no problems at all. I bet you haven't travelled in buses as well. You know nothing about common people. during civil war, nobody cares who is rich and who is poor. Obviously elite class will not stay in Pakistan during civil war but i can sense it. this war is coming, very near. You can see machine guns on road. I love that. I love punishment. Some elite class might be toasted, like a chicken hahaha and some may be grilled hahaha.
how many more such incident you could quote .... ???

don't exaggerate things ....
Negative rating for what? For three lines? Are you serious? Do you read newspaper? this is common. More suicides now because of rising prices. this is true. I am not lying. I hate negative ratings. oh my god! Negative rating from TOPGUN as well. this is happening. Elite class is trying to punish me here. I don't care. Power of people is the biggest power. We can change this country and we will make this country corruption free. We are united. They are trying to control me like i am a robot hahaha.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom