What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

I think it's WS13
The engine exhaust is the big giveaway that it's RD-93.
C-eqjIsVYAA0H3n.jpg:large

congrats pakistan

congrats china and China aviation industry... they are doing well
You seem to be still stuck there at lows when many years ago silly Indians used to name Thunder as blunder out of their sheer jealousy. As the bird kept evolving and showing its performance at airshows all around the world, most Indians felt disappointed due to their hallmark self-deception. Thunder has repeatedly hammered your psyche with its ever increasing capabilities. Yes, you can congratulate our Chinese friends. Our mutual bonds are so strong that even congratulating Chinese is as good as congratulating us Pakistanis. Thanks in any case.

Ohh man just chill.

i given congratulation to both countries.

you have to come out from negative mentally. i always appreciate china avination industry.

i also say, Pakistan also doing contribution atleast 10-15% on jf17, so well done.
Its 50% not 15%.

The engine exhaust is the big giveaway that it's RD-93.
C-eqjIsVYAA0H3n.jpg:large
Do you have the WS13 nozzle picture?

So many sour grape really shows Indians don't like China and Pakistan stick together, just ignore.

please help me out and elaborate. i am very much interested to know Pakistan contribution on jf17. thanks in advance
Without Pakistan's valuable operation experience in F16 and initial investment m, there won't be jf17 project in the first place. As your question is of no good intention, I refuse to respond further.

Can anybody plz elaborate the difference between JF17 thunder A And B beside the two pilots?Thanks in Advance .

Any learned member can shed some light why the dual seat is having extended antenna at the
Nose cone why not the same one as previously using jf17??

Somewhere around the forum, there is a picture of JF-17 Block 1 prototype, along with JF-17 B prototype. They both have this 'pilot tube', I don't think it's an antenna.

A pilot tube is a very good way to get measurements of aerodynamic parameters because it is in the airstream right in front of the plane. It makes sense for the first flight to get all this information. My guess is, it will be removed in production, but don't hold me to this!

It's Tale also looks different in Shape comparing to JF17 A

Somewhere around the forum, there is a picture of JF-17 Block 1 prototype, along with JF-17 B prototype. They both have this 'pilot tube', I don't think it's an antenna.

A pilot tube is a very good way to get measurements of aerodynamic parameters because it is in the airstream right in front of the plane. It makes sense for the first flight to get all this information. My guess is, it will be removed in production, but don't hold me to this!
PITOT Tube meray bhai.

Back
Top Bottom