What's new

Rumors on Congo considering buying JF - 17

Can we stop making bombastic announcements as if a deal is fixed ... and then the true news is "they went to XYZ to have some talks!"

We already had the same stupid threads for Azerbaijan, Egypt, Argentina, Iraq ... and in fact this is the same low level like in so many Indian post! "We will get this and that contract ... for sure!"

Can we stop making bombastic announcements as if a deal is fixed ... and then the true news is "they went to XYZ to have some talks!"

We already had the same stupid threads for Azerbaijan, Egypt, Argentina, Iraq ... and in fact this is the same low level like in so many Indian post! "We will get this and that contract ... for sure!"
Any reason for so much frustration, Is there any rule for this type of behavior or just to show who you are. It is just a piece of information, that may be incorrect. But do you have exact information, I am just asking as a layman from an expert.

Any reason for so much frustration, Is there any rule for this type of behavior or just to show who you are. It is just a piece of information, that may be incorrect. But do you have exact information, I am just asking as a layman from an expert.

No, its not frustration but truly anger! Why posting so much BS? Only to get more clicks?
In fact this is trolling, spreading lies? ... why not simply stating facts and posting this: "Maybe Congo could become a new customer ... CAC delegation is visiting!" ?? ... but this would be boring even if it is the fact.

Most likely since no-one would care about such a lame news, but posting it as if it is a done deal, as if "Congo is a new buyer for JF - 17" simply is a lie!

Sorry for my anger, but it is the same like constantly posting old images in the JF-17 and J-10C thread, always posting them in one image per post to get more clicks ... but in the end the value or contribution is NIL.

Yes there is no rule against spreading BS, wasting bandwidth and fooling others with lies ... but I don't think it is something to be proud of.

Last edited:

Good call.

This wont happen.

Belgium and French dont want Chinese in their proverbial shitting ground.

Congo... basket case....

No, its not frustration but truly anger! Why posting so much BS? Only to get more clicks?
In fact this is trolling, spreading lies? ... why not simply stating facts and posting this: "Maybe Congo could become a new customer ... CAC delegation is visiting!" ??

Most likely since no-one would care about such a lame news, but posting it as if it is a done deal, as if "Congo is a new buyer for JF - 17" simply sounds boring even if it is the fact.

Sorry for my anger, but it is the same like constantly posting old images in the JF-17 and J-10C thread, always posting them in one image per post to get more clicks ... but in the end the value or contribution is NIL.

Yes there is no rule against spreading BS, wasting bandwidth and fooling others with lies ... but I don't think it is something to be proud of.
I know the nature of gang, and about your feeling. You can see plenty of information floating on PDM, did you ever pointed to them, I will say , NO.
This is not a communist party regime, that you pointed to your dislike member and state the words, which your friends want you to say to me in this forum.
I did get bored to see such a behavior on many occasions toward me, Is any reason for this??? Shame on you.
It was better if you would have talked like a gentleman, not a frustrated kid, and spreading BS.

I know the nature of gang, and about your feeling. You can see plenty of information floating on PDM, did you ever pointed to them, I will say , NO.
This is not a communist party regime, that you pointed to your dislike member and state the words, which your friends want you to say to me in this forum.
I did get bored to see such a behavior on many occasions toward me, Is any reason for this??? Shame on you.
It was better if you would have talked like a gentleman, not a frustrated kid, and spreading BS.

Sorry to have hit a nerve, but simply since I expected more from you.

I agree such a reply is only appropriate for stupid fan-boys, who cannot understand what's fact and fiction ... but from you as a "PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST" I expected more, but the way you post and reply is indeed like explaining it to a fan-boy.

Man, you have a job with your knowledge, you should take responsibility and be a role model... instead of posting any unjustified rumour as a fact like a 16 years old teenager!

Sorry to have hit a nerve, but simply since I expected more from you.

I agree such a reply is only appropriate for stupid fan-boys, who cannot understand what's fact and fiction ... but from you as a "PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST" I expected more, but the way you post and reply is indeed like explaining it to a fan-boy.

Man, you have a job with your knowledge, you should take responsibility and be a role model... instead of posting any unjustified rumour as a fact like a 16 years old teenager!
I will say same apply to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom