What's new

Rumors on Congo considering buying JF - 17

I will say same apply to you.

Well ... at least I don't constantly and repeatedly post old stuff, spread rumours and lies as facts to get klicks? That alone is a major difference between both of us ...

Well ... at least I don't constantly and repeatedly post old stuff, spread rumours and lies as facts to get klicks? That alone is a major difference between both of us ...
Yes, you are super internationally and second difference is I am Proud Pakistani, Now you may rest in P{eace .....

AF2FBA2A-2B6B-490A-8B0C-70C92B324FA6.jpeg

Can we stop making bombastic announcements as if a deal is fixed ... and then the true news is "they went to XYZ to have some talks!"

We already had the same stupid threads for Azerbaijan, Egypt, Argentina, Iraq ... and in fact this is the same low level like in so many Indian post! "We will get this and that contract ... for sure!"
Hi,

So much prejudice against pakistan---that REEKS OF HATRED so openly---.

With your hate of pakistan---its procurement---it sales---why are you even allowed on this forum---,

You bring nothing to the forum except for insults to pakistan---You should leave this forum and go back to Sino def forum fulltime---.

@WebMaster ---- why is this poster ere on this forum and that as in international mod---?

Hi,

You post nothing of your own---except for stolen stuff---.

Not a single thread of tactical information I have read from you on this forum or on sino def forum regarding defense weaponry over the years---other than this aircraft is there and that aircraft is here and this number here and that number there and this has this engine and that has that engine---this paint scheme and that paint scheme---.

@WebMaster---can we please get rid of this pakistan hater from this forum---.

Yes, you are super internationally and second difference is I am Proud Pakistani, Now you may rest in P{eace .....
Hi,

" super internationally "---.

This guy has no comprehension of weapons procurement at all---.

He has seen pakistan make deals and get equipment against his better judgement and understanding so many times---yet he leaves no stone unturned to insult pakistan---.

And yet---@WebMaster still allows him on this forum---.

@Webby---why---I don't want to say it---this guy shamelessly insults pakistan at every opportunity he gets---and still he is here---have you been told by any "agency" to have him here on this forum---?

Facts?
Your entire Twitter handle is based on rumors, unconfirmed and often stolen info. Before you jump the gun, Iraq, congo, Azerbaijan, Senegal, and Argentina have seen the test flight and showed interest in inducting this aircraft.
These deals don't occur over night. Myanmar and Nigeria were also rumors few years back.

Lastly, you really need to check your attitude towards senior members.

Stop behaving like a dictator.

Hi,

" super internationally "---.

This guy has no comprehension of weapons procurement at all---.

He has seen pakistan make deals and get equipment against his better judgement and understanding so many times---yet he leaves no stone unturned to insult pakistan---.

And yet---@WebMaster still allows him on this forum---.

@Webby---why---I don't want to say it---this guy shamelessly insults pakistan at every opportunity he gets---and still he is here---have you been told by any "agency" to have him here on this forum---?
You are absolutely right, no place for such a low character on a Pakistani Forum. Secondly he is internationally placed,any CIA connection??.

@ghazi52 @Deino @Dazzler

Stop it, all of you. Y'all are grown *** adults, act like it.

And what about the main-insulter and liar par excellence @MastanKhan ? He admitted openly to have lied so often to fool foreigners and agents.

Concerning my original psort which caused this all, yes it was a harsh accusation but not an insult against Pakistan, and every honest man knows this.

As such I‘m out here.

Whatever else anyone might say about @Deino, he doesn't seem to be wrong about our very own bot.

In the meantime leave it to That Guy to act like the cry baby whenever someone disagrees with him :P
Disagreeing with me is one thing, all you did was insult me. You couldn't counter a single one of my points.

And what about the main-insulter and liar par excellence @MastanKhan ? He admitted openly to have lied so often to fool foreigners and agents.

Concerning my original psort which caused this all, yes it was a harsh accusation but not an insult against Pakistan, and every honest man knows this.

As such I‘m out here.
He's not a title holder.

As title holders me have to set a certain standard. If you have problems with each other DM each other, or get the administration involved as mediators. You're also a mod, your responsibility and demeanor is even more important; once again contact the administration.

Arguing publicly is not the way to do it.

As for MastanKhan, I remember years ago how I nearly left the forum because of him. I've learned to ignore him ever since. So yeah, I do sympathize.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom