What's new

Poll - Remove the thunderbolts and drop the either thr “J” or the “F” in JF-17

Should PAF remove the “F” from the JF-17 and the Thunderbolts from the sides?

• Yes - I agree

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No - keep it as it is

Votes: 38 86.4%

• Total voters

AA_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just wanted to see what other Pakistanis think about removing the bolts from the body and renaming the plane to F-17 or J-17. I don’t know if Uncle Sam as a monopoly on all fighters starting with the prefix “F” but J-17 sounds better than JF-17. What do you guys think?

This is the biggest problem in Pakistan right now, thank you for bringing attention to it

A genius thread by one of the smartest members of the PDF, I greatly appreciate it.
It’s not, but I didn’t want to make thread #10000000 on what’s wrong with Pakistan or IK or the economy.

Just wanted to see what other Pakistanis think about removing the bolts from the body and renaming the plane to F-17 or J-17. I don’t know if Uncle Sam as a monopoly on all fighters starting with the prefix “F” but J-17 sounds better than JF-17. What do you guys think?
J means its inducted to PLAAF So I recon JF-17 IS PERFECT NAME FOR THE JET

It’s not, but I didn’t want to make thread #10000000 on what’s wrong with Pakistan or IK or the economy.
Nothing special just Us pets puppet (PDM/PCM) political Crimenals movement performing there job...

why does everyone think I'm mean? I'm a sweetheart :-) I really think this is a deep, existential problem.

Why do you have F on an obviously J plane? smh

Stop misgendering the JF-17, use the correct pronouns :usflag:
Screenshot_20210722_232203.jpg

Don't be mean :nono:
It’s okay. He gets triggered easily if you call him the G word.
The plane is a 'joint (effort) fighter', so the "J" isn't out of place. And how would the structure hold up w/o the bolts, superglue ?? 🤔😁🤣
Lol yeah superglue!

This is the biggest problem in Pakistan right now, thank you for bringing attention to it

A genius thread by one of the smartest members of the PDF, I greatly appreciate
Lol. Didn’t you create a thread a few days where you were crying when @Trango Towers called you a Greek? You bitc* as* lol

Pata nai Q mujhe bhi JF-17 pasand nahi hai hamain is ka name L-17 rakhna chahiye tha aur is jo Engine k liye 2 sorakh hain woh bhi rafale ki tarha paron k nichay kuch khubsurat honay chahiye the.
English please brother this is international forum and why would change the name of jf17 to L-17 please explain in detail

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom