What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

But my point is why isn't Pakistan inputs or achievements are bieng highlighted by our chinese friends. Our inputs are so much in the project we should also get our due share of lime light.
We have done alot and deserve the same....

If u go through my first post it was a sarcastic post for our chinese friends not for our Pakistani people involved in the project.
And what would that lime light be? 50% share in the profits? The only production line being in Pakistan? Conducting weapons integration in Pakistan? Almost all the marketing being done by Pakistan? The aircraft being displayed by Pakistan? Foreign sales being signed by Pakistan? Pakistan's flag on the prototype? Every aircraft, including the prototypes, being painted in PAF's scheme? Contrary to desperate Indian claims, every Chinese statement on the matter ever stating the joint development? Or do you just want photo-ops of the aircraft with brown faces in them? You know who does this?

Would it made any difference if a Pakistan delegation would also be present at roll out of our nations pride.? These kinda of little things go a very long way....... Especially in our culture.
Imagine if we would have inaugurated gawadar port without a chinese present ?
Would a painted chinese flag do the job.
We

SELFRESPECT. as a nation we need to. Learn our value.....
Its joint project and itsa not big event like first flight of JF-17A and we haven't advanced testing facility kid:enjoy:

Standard procedure during flight testing. If the gear fails then there can be problems.
first few test flight bro not all:pakistan::china:

900x600_CJ1K70EO4T8E0001.jpg

:china::china::pakistan::pakistan:

View attachment 393383
New bird looks like a Dolphin from front
Likely due to the shape of Canopy and centeral body now, Lovely animal by the way
dolphin_PNG9130.png

• Officially now the Twin Seater is (Flying Dolphine) , even the spine of plane matches the dolphin's spine area
I think of a Dolphin can swim swiftly in the sea, means JF17b might not as draggy as it seems.

Back
Top Bottom