What's new

Rise of BRICS Family: Updates and Discussion

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello.

Welcome to Multi-Polar World.

The news of BRICS expansion is probably the most blockbuster news of this year.

The event has ruffled the feathers so much that CNN (US version) hasn't probably even covered it live,

The meltdown across the seas is epic and very telling as well.

BRICS is a huge block - more population/GDPs and possess huge potential for trade/growth.

This block will also shield the members from US led dominance and sanctions/policies.

Dollar Currency is in trouble as well.

World Order, no doubt, would be balanced after this.

All thanks to American arrogance and manipulation - seems the world has had enough of it.

The dice has been rolled. It will now only improve from now onwards - overcoming the challenges ahead.

I am pretty sure Pakistan, Turkiye and Indonesia will join it soon.

Time for BRICS Plus to establish a official secretariat, website, conflict resolution mechanism and trade charter .

Let's discuss this awesome development and share news and updates here.

@The SC @Gomig-21 @NotSure @serenity @Hakikat ve Hikmet

Let's discuss this awesome development and share news and updates here.

Thx for the tag. All I can say is I hope it turns into something useful for the involved countries which I do think will happen in time. But a slight worry in me is that it becomes a political battle with the west by the much stronger and more powerful members. There is still a bit of apprehension towards the possible success of this newly formed block and the actual direction it will go in.

I think China's roll is vital with its $19 trillion GDP. Most of the other countries will be looking at her for exemplary guidance, especially in the ME and for securing Saudi Arabia's position.

The Pak Deep State's working principle: be the first in the queue when food is served, and be the last in the queue when the fighting starts....

The Empire will strike back, and it won't be pleasant......

Thx for the tag. All I can say is I hope it turns into something useful for the involved countries which I do think will happen in time. But a slight worry in me is that it becomes a political battle with the west by the much stronger and more powerful members. There is still a bit of apprehension towards the possible success of this newly formed block and the actual direction it will go in.

I think China's roll is vital with its $19 trillion GDP. Most of the other countries will be looking at her for exemplary guidance, especially in the ME and for securing Saudi Arabia's position.
BRICS is an economic bloc that has funds and development projects that need financing. It also needs political, economic and other weights..

I wouldnt overstate its importance. The UN based world order established post WW2 is now increasingly irrelevant and doesnt reflect the current power dynamics. Countries like Russia, the UK and France are no longer the top 5 world powers and if Chinese membership hadnt been transferred to the Communists from the Nationalists, the membership of the security council would have been a joke.

BRICS is just one of the forums trying to reshape the world order. It is not obvious it would be the one that will be successful.

Col. Shaffner argues that the recent expansion of BRICS signals the organization's desire for “energy dominance.” “They’re trying to expand out of just fuel commodities and move into the future value of commodities... which is going to give them power in the long run,” he concludes.

18:50 BRICS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom