What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

I felt the plane had a bit more juice while going up in air from runway , more power ....felt like new engine
220451r9izzz994f7iatll.jpg

I think this is for finalized PT3 and BLk3 onwards. As long as Chinese navy and PAF inducts FC31, brilliant future for JF17 improvement. I'm wholly hearted feel happy for Pakistan's achievement. iron brothers!

I thought JF-17B was mainly for training purposes to fulfill customers demand for a LIFT/Training platform for their JFT purchases.

AESA and all was supposed to be in JF block-3.

What's missing here? Seems like just a fanboy gibberish.

I thought JF-17B was mainly for training purposes to fulfill customers demand for a LIFT/Training platform for their JFT purchases.

AESA and all was supposed to be in JF block-3.

What's missing here? Seems like just a fanboy gibberish.

Hi,

JF17B is a combat aircraft first and foremost---.

The utility as a LIFT is as important as that of a strike aircraft or of a Growler type package.

Twin seater F7PG---F16's and Mirage 3 / 5 twin seater are used for all the aforementioned needs.

With the pitot tube on the radome, is an AESA radar possible?

Alan Warnes is on record saying that the dual seater has bigger nose, the pics and videos also hint at a roomier nose.

I didnt see it smoke?

As a rule, you dont often test a newly developed fighter with a new engine, especially when it has just one. Check the one on the left, it didnt smoke despite throttle push either.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Alan Warnes is on record saying that the dual seater has bigger nose, the pics and videos also hint at a roomier nose.

As a rule, you dont often test a newly developed fighter with a new engine, especially when it has just one. Check the one on the left, it didnt smoke despite throttle push either.

View attachment 393508
I think WS13 had been under test for long time.

I don't see the enhanced ground clearance or the bigger nose in the prototype. Your source looks suspicious.
You are merely judging by pictures thus being critical of others..... even re-positioning of undercarriage can enhance the weapon carrying ability, besides this is a prototype, you will see more changes in the production variants.

You are merely judging by pictures thus being critical of others..... even re-positioning of undercarriage can enhance the weapon carrying ability, besides this is a prototype, you will see more changes in the production variants.

Sorry not being critical, just wanted to make sure correct information is spread. I was merely suggesting the available public information doesn't seem to suggest two of the changes that guy is talking about. Looking forward to more enhancements as more prototypes keep rolling out.

Back
Top Bottom