What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

@riz1978
Meaning we are just assemblers rather than developer's.......
We are joint developer you false flagger, we developing 58% of JF-17A, wing, tail section and mid-fuselage same goes to JF-17B but we don't have a advanced testing facility, show your flithy face you false flagger Indian:blah:

So what?:lol: beard doesn't mean you are innocent:p: you are still an Indian and do research before you talk:sarcastic:
why these shity indian like to come here and comment and he is false flagger admin shd cancel his member ship

@Windjammer the wing span of JF-17B is slightly larger than JF-17A right ?

C-b0DdeXsAEm2P3.jpg:large

I noticed that both seats were occupied during the maiden flight. I thought it would be safer to just have one test pilot. maybe one test pilot from each country?

If i contributed 58 percent if the work i should deserve some face time on a roll out of the very first aircraft.
My. Point is untill we accept what we are we will never progress.
We should accept it it we are just manufacturing a Chinese aircraft at the moment.
We need to get to point where we can call something our very own. We need to stepup as a nation.

Even a domestically raised car engine would do.
Your ignorance is obvious. A project has several major stages especially a large one like developing a fighter plane. Starting with the design work, you move on to producing sub-systems, then systems, and then integrating all those systems. Testing is a continuous process during all these stages. As some one pointed out, we don't have advanced test facilities. But our teams participate at all stages of work. You cannot claim a plane as 100% percent yours, not even individual European nations. I hope you have some brain to get the point. You might claim to be a Pakistani (if you probably don't mind getting bhurshit or bullshit) but your mindset is of a typical pessimist Indian. Yes, producing a car engine will satisfy a sick mind like yours but if an engineer chooses not designing/making a bicycle doesn't really mean he cannot design/make a motorbike.

But my point is why isn't Pakistan inputs or achievements are bieng highlighted by our chinese friends. Our inputs are so much in the project we should also get our due share of lime light.
We have done alot and deserve the same....

If u go through my first post it was a sarcastic post for our chinese friends not for our Pakistani people involved in the project.

But my point is why isn't Pakistan inputs or achievements are bieng highlighted by our chinese friends. Our inputs are so much in the project we should also get our due share of lime light.
We have done alot and deserve the same....

If u go through my first post it was a sarcastic post for our chinese friends not for our Pakistani people involved in the project.

Certification is done by the developer.

Back
Top Bottom