What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

Good morning assad

Last edited by a moderator:
No. What could Syria or Iran do?

I know Syria won't do anything but I feel that something will happen in Lebanon soon. I don't see Iran being attacked anytime soon. Iran could try to step up weapon shipments to Hezbollah if they want to send a message or as their retaliation.

BS, the first Airstrike was against a military research center which it's air defense was already destroyed with F$A and order of Israel.
LOL. That site is covered by over dozen different SAMs:

damascus-sam-coverage.1367730286.jpg

And it does not include mobile SAMs like Buk, Pantsir and Osa.

By the way, what was destroyed during the last strike is not the center but column of weapons near it:

87687.1367730467.jpg

update: An Israeli warplane possibly shot down over damaskos

clue: pantsir
@500 , I tried to send you a PM , but the admins won't let me , seeeeeeeeeeee :)

This is pretty much confirmed now @Syrian Lion

Iran says it will protect Syria, but no response from Iran? Twice Israel has attacked Syria, yet nothing.

This is pretty much confirmed now @Syrian Lion

Iran says it will protect Syria, but no response from Iran? Twice Israel has attacked Syria, yet nothing.

Syria wont retaliate at all(well at least for now), Syria is already at war.. and we don't want to open another front with Israel, American and NATO... because you know, Israel will be backed by them and of course by "Arabs", some "Arabs" are now already showing gratitude for bombing Syria... those are the traitors, who wish to see Damascus destroyed, but that will never happen, it will only be their dreams, Syria now is focused on cleaning what is inside Syria, then we can take care of the rest. and Iran will only go to war if Syria goes to war...

Syria state tv say up to 400 pepole have been killed , i think they exaturated.

The air force bomb are scary as hell. Israel air force still in lebanone.

Syria state tv say up to 400 pepole have been killed , i think they exaturated.

The air force bomb are scary as hell. Israel air force still in lebanone.
400 Bashar terrorists were killed not people as the raids targeted military installations that have been bombing civilians. Take care of yourselves guys as this regime and it's terrorists are only very brave at killing civilians. :)

update: An Israeli warplane possibly shot down over damaskos

clue: pantsir
@500 , I tried to send you a PM , but the admins won't let me , seeeeeeeeeeee :)

Man, she is married, spare her for the love of god..:laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom