What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

Israeli jets are still in Lebanese airspace doing what needs to be done. Assad can't afford to retaliate since he knows that he stands no chance against Israel. He, like all Iranian proxies, are only brave against women and children.
I understand you are against Hezbollah. quite logic for Israelis.
But what is your opinion about the rebels? you think they can manage a safe Syria for Israel later?

Get what??

First of all Assad can't even give to FSA, and this guy is talking of giving to Jordan

Damascus informs moscow that it will respond to israel syria24

Lol. But why you dont dare to strike us directly since we are the source of all this "mayhem" ? Is it becase we will wipe the floor with you then ? Heehe

LOL, Its a Chess game, Got That?

But what is your opinion about the rebels? you think they can manage a safe Syria for Israel later?

What proof do you've that Israel is Supporting F$A?.... It's a messed Situation k... Assad is loosing his land to FSA in day basis. in this case Assad would transfers his arms to Hezbollah anytime also Hezbollah in need of Arms right now, that can easily come from Iran... Now that's what Israel is trying to avoid.. And Your Media makes up all the Stories about Israel Supporting FSA...FSA would be a big headache to Israel and the west after Assad fall, in Israel Everyone would Agree on that... So Don't Agree to whatever your Government Controlled media says

SO your drones or satellites were filming the incident but you can't show the moment of hit, keep these propaganda to yourself, you couldn't destroy the base the previous time so you launched the attack again.
1) Israeli sources claimed that column of vehicles is destroyed. As u can see thats what happened:

‫

2) Syria claimed that center was attacked and as u can see thats not true.

We dont know, but I dont want to see long range surface to surface rockets neither in Hezbollah nor in FSA hands.

What proof do you've that Israel is Supporting F$A?.... It's a messed Situation k... Assad is loosing his land to FSA in day basis. in this case Assad would transfers his arms to Hezbollah anytime also Hezbollah in need of Arms right now, that can easily come from Iran... Now that's what Israel is trying to avoid.. And Your Media makes up all the Stories about Israel Supporting FSA...FSA would be a big headache to Israel and the west after Assad fall, in Israel Everyone would Agree on that... So Don't Agree to whatever your Government Controlled media says
I never said Israel supports FSA in this forum or elsewhere.
Before saying things about someone, at least make an effort to check what the person says in the forum .

Once Assad is gone, there will be a second war between Al-Qaeda and the secular rebels.

Go Syria. Hopefully Iran joins you guys.

Iran is already in it, my friend. The question is just to which degree. Certainly not so directly as having put ground troops. The Syrian gov. has not asked for it either.
Rather giving material support (aid, and maybe weapons), political support and strategic cooperation.

But Iran's involvement could and even migh get more extensive, depending on how the situation develops.

I never said Israel supports FSA in this forum or elsewhere.
Before saying things about someone, at least make an effort to check what the person says in the forum .

Well Certainly not you but most of the Iranian and Syrians Do... FSA would be worst than Assad on Israel, No deny in that... Now that's what Israel trying to Avoid the arms falling into the hands of FSA or Hezbollah....Just like @500 said

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Syria. Hopefully Iran joins you guys.

you think Russia or China will get involved at this point where Israel and it's FSA allies are escalating the war ???

1) Israeli sources claimed that column of vehicles is destroyed. As u can see thats what happened:

Regardless of what was hit, you have the lamb excuse of sending in F-16s against gun totting Palestinians, what was the threat perception from Syria for the Israelis to show their bravery. !!

you think Russia or China will get involved at this point where Israel and it's FSA allies are escalating the war ???
No, Russia and China are not stupid.

Regardless of what was hit, you have the lamb excuse of sending in F-16s against gun totting Palestinians, what was the threat perception from Syria for the Israelis to show their bravery. !!
Without long range rockets in terrorist hands the world will be safer.

‫

what I see is some tank carriers, some civilian vehicles and AD defense systems, which all of them existed around the base, as I said if your military was filming the operation you should show the moment of hitting images, not just images which god know when have been taken and are more like Google map images.
this has been a missed target operation, and that's the reason Israel launched an attack on this base again, but another humiliation for your pilots.
you have heard these names right? shmuel azar and eason ghari.

Haha, the Shias, especially the Ajamis, are getting all desperate because their end is near. Not only are they a tiny little minority sect but also a poisonous one led by Iranian Mullah's.

The recent massacre on Sunnis in Bayda etc. will be avenged. They need to be put in their place once and for all.

Israel serves our interest right now. The Child-Murderer and his terrorist gang have been bombing whole cities and villages and killing thousands of civilian Sunnis in the process. As soon as another party with planes enter they **** in their pants as expected.

Can't wait for the cleaning up in Syria. A group of people are going to be in HUGE, HUGE trouble. Their crimes in the last many decades will not be forgotten.

Long Live the Free Syrian Army - YouTube

Let the Iranian Mullah's come to Syria and Arab lands if they dare. They will return as headless chickens or in body bags as their Hezbollah mercenaries are doing every single day.

Back
Top Bottom