What's new

Hezbollah unveils new Anti-Tank-Guided-Missile

no this is only a photo this was a informal meeting between two nations who were on the same side of history

what evidence do you have that the Grand Mufti called for the Holocaust ?

Hitler also met many dignitaries from UK and US and even the UK Prime Minster met Hitler did he also convince Hitler to kill Jews?

View attachment 946915

@Beny Karachun is like a trash can. He tries his best to take all such random photos and attach his own theories to them.
It's not a theory😂 just read about their meeting, their talks were on Jews, what do they have to talk about?

Germans wanted to bring Jews into Palestine, he convinced them otherwise, and the holocaust started.

It's not a theory😂 just read about their meeting, their talks were on Jews, what do they have to talk about?

Germans wanted to bring Jews into Palestine, he convinced them otherwise, and the holocaust started.
He doesn't want to read about the meeting. He prefers the narration that suits him.

kindly provide the proof

many people met Hitler doesnt mean all of then carried out the Holocaust

Nah best chance you'll meet me would be in Lebanon , committing numerous warcrimes

View attachment 946447
this is @waz's best friend, who he lets get away with breaking the forum rules countless times with only short 'bans'

interesting moderation on this site

do the advertisers know this site permits Israeli soldiers to make posts bragging about committing war crimes?

kindly provide the proof

many people met Hitler doesnt mean all of then carried out the Holocaust
Muhammad Amin al-Husayni (189?-1974) was the Mufti (chief Muslim Islamic legal religious authority) of Jerusalem under the political authority of the British Mandate in Palestine from 1921 to 1937. His primary political causes were:

establishment of a pan-Arab federation or state
opposition to further immigration of Jews to Palestine and Jewish national aspirations in Palestine
promotion of himself as a pan-Arab and Muslim religious leader
In exile between 1937 and 1945, al-Husayni, claiming to speak for the Arab nation and the Muslim world, sought an alliance with the Axis powers (Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy) based on their publicly recognizing

the independence of the Arab states
the right of those states to form a union reflecting a dominant Muslim and specifically Arab culture
the right of those states to reverse steps taken towards the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine
al-Husayni himself as the spiritual and political representative of this pan-Arab, Muslim entity

In exchange, al-Husayni collaborated with the German and Italian governments by broadcasting pro-Axis, anti-British, and anti-Jewish propaganda via radio to the Arab world; inciting violence against Jews and the British authorities in the Middle East; and recruiting young men of Islamic faith for service in German military, Waffen-SS , and auxiliary units. In turn, the Germans and the Italians used al-Husayni as a tool to inspire support and collaboration among Muslim residents of regions under Axis control and to incite anti-Allied violence and rebellion among Muslims residing beyond the reach of German arms.

Despite his collaboration, the Axis powers were unwilling to promote al-Husayni's political ambitions as he wished. As the Nazi regime collapsed in 1945, French authorities took al-Husayni into custody. He escaped to Egypt in 1946. Al-Husayni devoted the remainder of his life to supporting Palestinian nationalism and to agitating against the State of Israel. He continued to produce and disseminate anti-Zionist, anti-Jewish, and anti-Israel propaganda. He died in Beirut, Lebanon, on July 4, 1974.

Al-Husseini opposed all immigration of Jews into Palestine. His numerous letters which appealed to various governmental authorities to prevent Jewish emigration to Palestine have been widely republished and they have also been cited as documentary evidence of his collaboration with the Nazis and his participative support of their actions. For instance, in June 1943, al-Husseini recommended to the Hungarian minister that it would be better to send the Jewish population of Hungary to the Nazi concentration camps in Poland rather than let them find asylum in Palestine (it is not entirely clear whether al-Husseini was aware of the extermination camps in Poland, e.g. Auschwitz, at this time):

I ask your Excellency to permit me to draw your attention to the necessity of preventing the Jews from leaving your country for Palestine, and if there are reasons which make their removal necessary, it would be indispensable and infinitely preferable to send them to other countries where they would find themselves under active control, for example, in Poland ...[51]

this is @waz's best friend, who he lets get away with breaking the forum rules countless times with only short 'bans'

do the advertisers know this site permits Israeli soldiers to make posts bragging about committing war crimes?
I got banned for 3 months last time lol

and you immediately return calling everyone retarded and with downs syndrome and bragging about committing war crimes

do you have some leverage against them to make them protect you like this? very strange

He's been banned numerous times.

Muhammad Amin al-Husayni (189?-1974) was the Mufti (chief Muslim Islamic legal religious authority) of Jerusalem under the political authority of the British Mandate in Palestine from 1921 to 1937. His primary political causes were:

establishment of a pan-Arab federation or state
opposition to further immigration of Jews to Palestine and Jewish national aspirations in Palestine
promotion of himself as a pan-Arab and Muslim religious leader
In exile between 1937 and 1945, al-Husayni, claiming to speak for the Arab nation and the Muslim world, sought an alliance with the Axis powers (Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy) based on their publicly recognizing

the independence of the Arab states
the right of those states to form a union reflecting a dominant Muslim and specifically Arab culture
the right of those states to reverse steps taken towards the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine
al-Husayni himself as the spiritual and political representative of this pan-Arab, Muslim entity

In exchange, al-Husayni collaborated with the German and Italian governments by broadcasting pro-Axis, anti-British, and anti-Jewish propaganda via radio to the Arab world; inciting violence against Jews and the British authorities in the Middle East; and recruiting young men of Islamic faith for service in German military, Waffen-SS , and auxiliary units. In turn, the Germans and the Italians used al-Husayni as a tool to inspire support and collaboration among Muslim residents of regions under Axis control and to incite anti-Allied violence and rebellion among Muslims residing beyond the reach of German arms.

Despite his collaboration, the Axis powers were unwilling to promote al-Husayni's political ambitions as he wished. As the Nazi regime collapsed in 1945, French authorities took al-Husayni into custody. He escaped to Egypt in 1946. Al-Husayni devoted the remainder of his life to supporting Palestinian nationalism and to agitating against the State of Israel. He continued to produce and disseminate anti-Zionist, anti-Jewish, and anti-Israel propaganda. He died in Beirut, Lebanon, on July 4, 1974.

Al-Husseini opposed all immigration of Jews into Palestine. His numerous letters which appealed to various governmental authorities to prevent Jewish emigration to Palestine have been widely republished and they have also been cited as documentary evidence of his collaboration with the Nazis and his participative support of their actions. For instance, in June 1943, al-Husseini recommended to the Hungarian minister that it would be better to send the Jewish population of Hungary to the Nazi concentration camps in Poland rather than let them find asylum in Palestine (it is not entirely clear whether al-Husseini was aware of the extermination camps in Poland, e.g. Auschwitz, at this time):

I ask your Excellency to permit me to draw your attention to the necessity of preventing the Jews from leaving your country for Palestine, and if there are reasons which make their removal necessary, it would be indispensable and infinitely preferable to send them to other countries where they would find themselves under active control, for example, in Poland ...[51]

where does it say the Mufti called for the Holocaust ? or even more took part in any sort of Holocaust?

He's been banned numerous times.
hello mr war crime soldier's PR agent

as I said, after his latest ban he has returned by calling several people retarded and mocking downs syndrome and bragging about committing war crimes. yet to see any punishment for those. this is a recurring pattern of behaviour that the mods have not stopped. therefore, the mods are complicit

hello mr war crime soldier's PR agent

as I said, after his latest ban he has returned by calling several people retarded and mocking downs syndrome and bragging about committing war crimes. yet to see any punishment for those. this is a recurring pattern of behaviour that the mods have not stopped. therefore, the mods are complicit
War Crime soldier? PR Agent?

You accused waz of not protecting him,I told you he's been banned numerous times.

Do you know how many people should have been banned permanently too from here? beijingwalker who is only posting propaganda threads,renhai/GreatHanWarrior who constantly tries to start fights,MMM-E who is only here to promote Turkish supremacy and nothing else,some others who talk nicely of the Taliban,maybe people like Trango who come back only to insult,dalit and ElSidd who are only trolling.

I heavily disagree with Beny on the Palestinian issue,but agreeing on history/military matters when it's objective,doesn't mean I'm his PR agent or whatever.

You really do push it. Thread ban for a start. Tag me one more time and make it personal I won't exercise as much restraint. If I had a problem with the site I wouldn't stick around accusing mods of being the 'best friend' of someone who brags about wanting to commit war crimes.

You accused waz of not protecting him,I told you he's been banned numerous times.

No point mate I took care of both issues.

Last edited:

Yes, your grandfather Was there to listen and record their conversation.
And Zios were not gathered in Palestine by them.... It could be plan of a much higher force... The amighty force... So they can meet their final brutal end there.

where does it say the Mufti called for the Holocaust ? or even more took part in any sort of Holocaust?
Just read.

Back
Top Bottom