What's new

Hezbollah unveils new Anti-Tank-Guided-Missile

Loooool

This is like the combined armies of the superpowers of Rome and persia uniting to defeat the Muslims only to be humiliated.
Tech is vital but God doesn't allow evil to go unchecked.
You are a pretending jew but you should know the story of our prophet moses. How he saved you from the pharaoh and how God saved you from Adolf.
Hitler had Jewish ancestors.

He was one of the main operatives of Jewish families like Rothschilds who helped creation of illegal state of Israel.

Which Christians? Maronites have always been against Muslims in Lebanon. Only the Greek Orthodox support Shias in Lebanon and Syria. Wake up.

Again,you accuse me of being a hypocrite. Why? Because I said Trophy is a good system. Because I said Israel is technologically more advanced. Because I said militarily,Israelis have a stronger and better organized Army.

I'm a hypocrite because you can't see things realistically and live in your fantasy world,where Hizbollah can take Jerusalem on their own and Iran can take on the U.S. for fun.

Your fantasies don't make me a hypocrite.

the more dangerous ones are the phalangist, they are against south western asian Lebanon, they are obsessed to transform Lebanon in a stupid entity dubbed "the switzerland of middle east", this is why they are against shiites on Lebanon...

the more dangerous ones are the phalangist, they are against south western asian Lebanon, they are obsessed to transform Lebanon in a stupid entity dubbed "the switzerland of middle east", this is why they are against shiites on Lebanon...
Yes but in hindsight,that idea is not bad.

Lebanon used to be a beautiful and peaceful country until the '70s. From then on,it has been destroyed by civil war,infighting,an Israeli and a Syrian intervention and occupation,faction skirmishes and crazy political corruption.

Now it's a country barely functioning.

Yes but in hindsight,that idea is not bad.

Lebanon used to be a beautiful and peaceful country until the '70s. From then on,it has been destroyed by civil war,infighting,an Israeli and a Syrian intervention and occupation,faction skirmishes and crazy political corruption.

Now it's a country barely functioning.

This idea is devil.

You want to eliminate the nature of a country to please foreigners... this is so bad and will never work on Lebanon. They are mad dreamers.

This idea is devil.

You want to eliminate the nature of a country to please foreigners... this is so bad and will never work on Lebanon. They are mad dreamers.
Who said about eliminating the nature of the country to please foreigners? On the contrary,it's the beauty of it that will attract foreigners.

And no,this idea is not "devil". If you have such a mindset,you belong to Afghanistan and to extremist Salafis in North Africa. Definetely not in Spain,if that's where you really reside.

Lebanon was a prosperous country. And you might have heard Beirut was called "Paris of the Middle-East".

Who said about eliminating the nature of the country to please foreigners? On the contrary,it's the beauty of it that will attract foreigners.

And no,this idea is not "devil". If you have such a mindset,you belong to Afghanistan and to extremist Salafis in North Africa. Definetely not in Spain,if that's where you really reside.

Lebanon was a prosperous country. And you might have heard Beirut was called "Paris of the Middle-East".

I don t think like an average spanish. I represent myself, so what you are talking is BS.

You always says people is extremist because they don t want to surrender to the whites, that s your mindset, you think we have to be white wannabe and live like them...

sorry but my only God is God.

I don t respect a country of resorts, i want Spain to be a powerfull country and military armed, by the way.

Last edited:
I don t think like an average spanish. I represent myself, so what you are talking is BS.

You always says people is extremist because they don t want to surrender to the whites, that s your mindset, you think we have to be white wannabe and live like them...
You're not Spanish,you're a Muslim immigrant.

sorry but my God is God, not your idols...
Don't provoke.

That's what you don't get

Dozens is nothing, next war we will bomb Hezbollah wherever it is, we know your terrorists like to hide in schools and hospitals, that won't be a factor anymore.

Next war you will see what a true massacre is, it won't stop at dozens.

Aren't you Iranian?

Nope… pakistani

Hitler had Jewish ancestors.

He was one of the main operatives of Jewish families like Rothschilds who helped creation of illegal state of Israel.
Please no more obscure conspiracy theories from youtube channels.

>Build a "school" in the middle of nowhere in Israelis territory
>Israel bulldozes it
>Tell the world Israel bulldozes schools

Lmao
Israeli territory looooool you parasites go back to where your grandfather's are buried...Poland. and middle Eastern people are not white

>Build a "school" in the middle of nowhere in Israelis territory
>Israel bulldozes it
>Tell the world Israel bulldozes schools

Lmao
Same as Jews wouldn't pay their gas bills in Germany and then blame the Germans for being gassed.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom