Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Israel concern over Hezbollah's doubling of air defence systems – Israel media​

June 30, 2023 at 9:18 pm
ParkPatriot2015part8-28-e1688155577299.jpg

Israeli media reported that the Israeli army is concerned about what it describes as "a significant change in the concept of air defence by Hezbollah in Lebanon, following the party's doubling of the number of air defence systems in its possession, in an attempt to restrict the freedom of action of the Israeli Air Force in Lebanon."

Israel's Maariv newspaper reported on Friday that the Israeli army considers "Hezbollah's decision to restrict the Israeli Air Force with available Russian air defence systems, SA8 and SA22, is a fundamental change in Hezbollah's strategic concept, within which attempts are being made to restrict the Israeli Air Force's freedom to operate during normal hours."

The newspaper added that Israeli estimates indicate that Hezbollah "doubled the amount of air defence systems in its possession during the last five years, and that these defence systems are based mainly on modern Iranian systems."

It pointed out that "the improvement of these capabilities by Hezbollah is ongoing and this is expressed, according to Israeli estimates, in the availability of these systems for rapid use and in accordance with the decision of the Secretary-General of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah."

The Israeli security service believes that "the attack by an Israeli drone, in August 2019, of a facility in a building in the heart of the southern suburbs of Beirut, the stronghold of Hezbollah, which has been described as a facility to improve the accuracy of missiles, initiated the turning point in Hezbollah's strategy, and the threat by Nasrallah at the time to "start shooting down Israeli drones."
According to the newspaper, "Hezbollah implemented this threat two months later, when it fired a SA8 missile at an Israeli Hermes 450 drone, which was on an intelligence-gathering mission, but the missile missed the target."

The newspaper pointed out that the Israeli army "monitored the vehicle from which the missile was launched, and requested to target it, but the Israeli political level, headed by Benjamin Netanyahu did not approve of this, in anticipation of an escalation."

The newspaper added that the Israeli army "views this event as extremely important for the future, and that it motivated Nasrallah to show other field capabilities. This was followed by three attempts by Hezbollah to shoot down Israeli drones."

Afterwards, the Israeli army discussed "the possibility of targeting Hezbollah's air defence systems, then removed this issue from its agenda, while Hezbollah enhanced its arming with air defence systems," said the newspaper.

Last Monday, Hezbollah announced that it had shot down an Israeli drone that infiltrated Lebanese airspace in the Azziya valley near the southern Zibqin. The party's media outlet confirmed the downing of the drone in a brief statement, without mentioning other details about the incident.

The spokesman for the Israeli occupation army also admitted to the drone being shot down in a brief statement in which he said, "A drone was downed in Lebanese territory during a routine activity, and there is no fear of information being leaked."

2 SHORAD systems mentioned by Israeli intelligence and their military analysts. Plus the MANPADs posessed by Hezbollah's air defense units, makes them capable of targeting the low flying threats such as drones, CAS fighters, cruise missiles. They can reduce attacking accuracy of fighter jets like F-16 and F-35 by forcing them into raising their flight altitude.

They are simultaneously improving accuracy of their ballistic and artillery missile units. A military power already emerging in the Mediterraneans.

Hezbollah as a semi IRGC force is also improving its drone sector. They have gathered sensitive info from Israeli nuclear plants such as Dimona, airports, important buildings and military bases years ago. Therefore, Hezbollah has the coordinations, with a similar strategy to IRGC, they will undoubtedly target each and every airport in Israel in a possible conflict with the Zionist cancer.

They have great anti ship capability too, with the Iranian developed AShCM.

Given the negligible distance with occupied lands, they can move on the ground without needing too much logistics.

Conclusion is, Hezbollah can handle this cancer single handedly. Since they will cripple Israeli airforce by using their new capabilities such as swarm attack on Zionist airbases using Fateh-110 ballistic missiles.

what Hezbollah needs is what Ukraine did

fighting retreat with MANPADS and ATGM

make the Israelis bleed all the way

and 1000s of people using drones monitoring the situation giving real time data to the fighters

They can reduce attacking accuracy of fighter jets like F-16 and F-35 by forcing them into raising their flight altitude.
What a complete idiot lol

F-16s and F-35s have targeting pods and smart bombs, they don't need to fly low to be accurate
what Hezbollah needs is what Ukraine did

fighting retreat with MANPADS and ATGM

make the Israelis bleed all the way

and 1000s of people using drones monitoring the situation giving real time data to the fighters
Except unlike Russia, Israel has targeting pods and smart bombs which means Israeli aircraft fly above MANPADS and Israeli tanks and APCs have APS which means ATGMs are useless

20 IQ retard lol

Hezbollah as a semi IRGC force is also improving its drone sector. They have gathered sensitive info from Israeli nuclear plants such as Dimona, airports, important buildings and military bases years ago. Therefore, Hezbollah has the coordinations, with a similar strategy to IRGC, they will undoubtedly target each and every airport in Israel in a possible conflict with the Zionist cancer.

They have great anti ship capability too, with the Iranian developed AShCM.

Given the negligible distance with occupied lands, they can move on the ground without needing too much logistics.

Conclusion is, Hezbollah can handle this cancer single handedly. Since they will cripple Israeli airforce by using their new capabilities such as swarm attack on Zionist airbases using Fateh-110 ballistic missiles.

Full right, this is my calculations, how situation is evolving in this relation of forces between Israel and Hezbullah. I m pretty sure Iranians has transform in a meaninful way the situation, and now Shiites in lebanon are properly armed to even conquer israeli land.

The way i see if you can mitigate israeli air force, you can win over Israel easily. This is my take stance.

IDF troops are nothing for lebanese warriors, IDF has not real advantages on the ground, if Iranians has done their task to provide means to react against air force, Israel will lose 100% this time.

To me 2006 war was a deuce, Israel caused more destruction on lebanese, but cannot acomplish any goal, and was humillated with a deal based on a 80% terms from Hezbullah,

Full right, this is my calculations, how situation is evolving in this relation of forces between Israel and Hezbullah. I m pretty sure Iranians has transform in a meaninful way the situation, and now Shiites in lebanon are properly armed to even conquer israeli land.

The way i see if you can mitigate israeli air force, you can win over Israel easily. This is my take stance.

IDF troops are nothing for lebanese warriors, IDF has not real advantages on the ground, if Iranians has done their task to provide means to react against air force, Israel will lose 100% this time.

To me 2006 war was a deuce, Israel caused more destruction on lebanese, but cannot acomplish any goal, and was humillated with a deal based on a 80% terms from Hezbullah,
It is a long time that Iran intends to arm them to teeth. Most important part is air defense system. Hezbollah announced that they will keep their anti aircraft capabilities as a surprise for Israelis. This announcement came as a response to a question, When they were asked about the reason why they don't shoot at Israeli fighter jets when they are bombing Syria from Lebanese airspace.

USA as the main supporter of Israel provides Zionists with cutting-edge technology hence enabling them to keep their superiorities in special fields such as air fleet. Iran is also trying to Enable Hezbollah of challenging this part of Israeli forces. Slowly but surely

Yeah, Hezbollah can totally deal with the most advanced equipment in the world manned by people 100 times smarter than the monkeys Hezbollah terrorists are while also being outnumbered.

They'll simply walk into Israel with some light weapons and destroy Israel. It's not like merely one lf the many divisions of the IDF is literally better equipped and trained and can handle their entire ground forces, that's excluding the hundreds of Merkavas, Namers, Eitans, artillery pieces, suicide drones, ATGMs, the fact that every Israeli marksman has a high quality thermal optic and every soldier has NVGs. You know, just some irrelevant stuff Hezbollah lacks.

an is also trying to Enable Hezbollah of challenging this part of Israeli forces. Slowly but surely
Iran may not match US capabilities but the capabilities of Irani tech are good enough under trained Hezbollah to give Zionists pigs the Sleepless nights -

Whatever Iran has to offer to Hezbollah will surely make Zionists pee their pants

Since they will cripple Israeli airforce by using their new capabilities such as swarm attack on Zionist airbases using Fateh-110 ballistic missiles.
They will cripple the Israeli air force with a few OSA and Pantsir?

Can I ask how old you are?

Iranians won the Russia vs Ukraine war with their shaheds drones, the same is gonna happen in Hezbullah vs israeli next showdown (if Israel really dares, we have to see...)-

I have the feeling Iranians surprises are going to be unboxed in next battle that will favour Hezbullah, Israel will take the role of ukraine in next showdown and beg for a peacefull and quick resolution, based on Iranian terms this time-

Iranians won the Russia vs Ukraine war with their shaheds drones, the same is gonna happen in Hezbullah vs israeli next showdown (if Israel really dares, we have to see...)-

I have the feeling Iranians surprises are going to be unboxed in next battle that will favour Hezbullah, Israel will take the role of ukraine in next showdown and beg for a peacefull and quick resolution, based on Iranian terms this time-
"Won"
That's why they're on the defense?
Shaheds are useless, they can't do anything anymore now that Ukrainian air defenses are set up. Almost 100 percent of them are shot down.

Iron Dome can cost effectively intercept those and Iron Beam can destroy those easily as well for practically free.

Attack helicopters can use stingers and hellfires against them as well.

Israel is in a difficult situation, even they got little attention from US since US would have to fight for hegemony on next years with China in the pacific...

Israel is alone in south western asia, has not real alliances, and what they have are sell outs of little importance against powerfull Iran,

israel is even disgusting with the US weak approach against Iran, last news is Iran will get $6 billion dollars to make weapons and enforce nuclear disuassion. Indeed, Benny, you must smell the coffe, Iran is getting stronger and your rant don t serve your country. You have to work for peace, US cannot help you against real increasing nighmares.

He's probably mature

It's just that he's absolutely retarded, like the rest of Iran's supporters
They are so extremely biased,they can't see the value of their enemy. That's why they lose.

It's like those Greeks who go like "we can easily fly over Ankara".

To quote Jaime Lannister:

"The war's not won"

Back
Top Bottom