What's new

Hezbollah unveils new Anti-Tank-Guided-Missile

You are even more miserable than I previously thought. No wonder why some fellow pdf members always keep you in your right place. 😁😁
By the way what you will like to hide? Tree or stone?

Haha.
Now imagine all those stones and trees and a sword with a very sharp blade.
BTW how are you benny? 😉

Haha.
Now imagine all those stones and trees and a sword with a very sharp blade.
BTW how are you benny? 😉
You are talking to two facists who belive in the destruction and annihilation of the entire Palestinian nation

You are even more miserable than I previously thought. No wonder why some fellow pdf members always keep you in your right place. 😁😁
By the way what you will like to hide? Tree or stone?
I am more miserable because you asked a completely dumb question and I replied to you logically?

You asked about nuking Israel. I reminded you that this way you'll wipe out the Palestinians as well. You really want to wipe out Palestinians as well? Then how does that make you different from Zionists?

It's so ridiculous having certain immature members accuse me of wanting the "annihilation of the entire Palestinian nation",just because I try to talk with sense on military and historical matters.

They don't know me,my Palestinian friends,teacher and my love for Palestine. Obviously they have missed the videos I've posted in other threads,about the mistreatment and abuse of Palestinian communities and individuals by Israeli settlers and army.

So,I would like to remind these certain members to stop spreading nonsense about me. If someone here even says that Israel is technologically more advanced,he is labeled as a "fascist zionist lover".

I'm disappointed at how the mods and admins have been handling this. And the continued racial slur by certain immature members.

We don't underestimate anyone

That's why we have a fighting force way bigger and more capable than Hezbollah at the northern border. Qualitatively and quantitatively.
No that's what I'm saying. You underestimated them once,in 1973 and ever since,you've never underestimated them again.

But they've been doing the same mistake (I'm not talking about Hizbullah but other Muslim organisations and countries) and they end up getting bombed to pieces.

I am more miserable because you asked a completely dumb question and I replied to you logically?

You asked about nuking Israel. I reminded you that this way you'll wipe out the Palestinians as well. You really want to wipe out Palestinians as well? Then how does that make you different from Zionists?
You did not get my point at all. To make you understand I have to write a whole paragraph which I am not willing to do for you.
And Zionists will be nuked because of their oppression and atrocities not because of me or a Muslim like me.

You did not get my point at all. To make you understand I have to write a whole paragraph which I am not willing to do for you.
And Zionists will be nuked because of their oppression and atrocities not because of me or a Muslim like me.
Oh no,I got your point. You wanted to see if I would say "Yes nuke all Jews" or "No don't nuke them".

Don't you think that God knows the punishment Zionists will receive for their crimes against the Palestinian people and others?

Oh no,I got your point. You wanted to see if I would say "Yes nuke all Jews" or "No don't nuke them".

Don't you think that God knows the punishment Zionists will receive for their crimes against the Palestinian people and others?
Only God knows the punishment.... But God also gave some clues.
And do not get emotional like a woman.
Zionists will not get punished until they kick out each and every right owner (Palestinians) from their lands.
Don't know about greater isra-hell?
And all the Zionists bunch getting together?

It's funny people laugh at those that say I am intelligent.
Then people wonder why we laugh at them when they say
I am sensible

Christians always betrayed Hezbollah at the most critical moment. We have not forgotten Croatian Christians' betrayal to Bosnians. They abandoned everyone of their agreements with Bosnians leaving them bare to massacre.

This guy Foinikas reminds of those old scars made by those hypocrites.

You people shouldn't woder when you see Jews ruling these idiots because they truly are idiots.

Christians always betrayed Hezbollah at the most critical moment.
Which Christians? Maronites have always been against Muslims in Lebanon. Only the Greek Orthodox support Shias in Lebanon and Syria. Wake up.

You people shouldn't woder when you see Jews ruling these idiots because they truly are idiots.
Again,you accuse me of being a hypocrite. Why? Because I said Trophy is a good system. Because I said Israel is technologically more advanced. Because I said militarily,Israelis have a stronger and better organized Army.

I'm a hypocrite because you can't see things realistically and live in your fantasy world,where Hizbollah can take Jerusalem on their own and Iran can take on the U.S. for fun.

Your fantasies don't make me a hypocrite.

Christians always betrayed Hezbollah at the most critical moment. We have not forgotten Croatian Christians' betrayal to Bosnians. They abandoned everyone of their agreements with Bosnians leaving them bare to massacre.

Why would anyone rely on them?

I will tell you how this will play out.

Israel will make airstrikes and artillery strikes at Hezbollah's positions in southern Lebanon, but these sorties and strikes will be ineffective because of Hezbollah's positions in hardened tunnels and bunkers in the mountains and employment of camouflage and fake targets.

Israel will use drones for targeting, but they will be taken out by "Missile 358" SAM. Your aircrafts will also be under fire of various SAMs of Hezbollah.

Israel will make ineffective airstrikes and artillery strikes in the mountains while Hezbollah will attack artillery positions and armor concentrations and fuel supply depots deep inside Israel with thousands of cheap Lancet-like drones which might have the range of 50-70km.

After airstrikes and artillery strikes, you will send your armor and infantry into the mountains of southern Lebanon. There is Hezbollah's multilayered defensive line in the mountains of southern Lebanon.

Military theory says that even if attacker has superiority in firepower, attacker must have 3:1 or better 5:1 advantage in quantity when attacking in the mountaineous terrain. Since Hezbollah has 40.000 battle experienced troops, you will have to mobilize 120.000 troops with poor morale and no experience and this quantity is more than your entire ground force.

When Israeli armor enters mountains of Lebanon, it will have to deal with large concentrations of top-attack ATGMs like Almas missile or Sadid-365 missile attacking from a distance of 5-6kms and cheap Lancet-like loitering munitions attacking from a distance of 50-70km, and mines. Eventually your armored assault will end-up like Russian assault ended in Ukraine in the early phase of the Ukraine war.

When Israeli airstrike-artillery strike-ground assault operation fails, Israel will target civilian infrastructure. Then Hezbollah will attack Israel with 100.000 missiles and this will deplete Iron Dome missile inventory and simultaneously there will be attack by thousands of cheap Shahed-136 drones, hundreds of terrain-hugging cruise missiles and hundreds of precise 500km range ballistic missiles at your powerplants, water desalination plants, chemical facilities, oil refineries, gas distribution infrastructure, civilian airports and military airbases, ports of Haifa and Ashdod. Anti-ship missiles with 300km range will attack your gas platforms in your gas fields and cargo ships, paralizing your trade with billions of dollars of damage.

This will be an ugly war with destruction and substantial casualties on both sides. But when you say you will easily defeat Hezbollah it sounds like claims that the 2nd most powerfull army in the world will conquer Ukraine in 3 days. However in reality you can expect that if you go into Lebanon, battle experienced Hezbollah fighters will put that rifle in your photo inside your ***...
Nah I'll tell you what's going to happen:

Israel is going to bomb every single critical infrastructure in Lebanon in one hour, complete lights out.

That means Israeli vehicles, aircraft and soldiers equipped with thermal optics and NVGs will have a complete advantage over 99 percent of Hezbollah's forces which aren't equipped with those.

Also, we are going to bomb the houses of every Hezbollah member, so say bye bye to their families.

We know the location of Hezbollah tunnels and bunkers, we have a BMS that's available to all of our officers. However, as I said, those tunnels and bunkers are irrelevant as long as they don't have rockets in them, because Israeli forces will not rush into Lebanon like you think they will. We're going to raze Lebanon first.

Your SAMs aren't going to do shit lol
Besides Hezbollah doesn't have advanced SAMs since we destroy them on their way to Syria. Not that it matters because "advanced SAMs" to you means shitty Russian/Iranian SAMs.

Hezbollah drones won't be a factor, especially short ranged Lancet like drones due to Israeli EW interrupting video and control feed.

ATGMs will be useless against

"40,000 Hezbollah soldiers" those aren't soldiers lol. 80 percent of those are what you call militia, equipped with light arms.
A 1:3 advantage historically refers to similar quality soldiers and equipment, this is not the case with Hezbollah. Also, Israel in 1967 did the same while being at a disadvantage numerically.

"Poor morale and no experience" lol, Israeli military has way more experience than Hezbollah. We fight and train every day.

Anyways, you'll see how your monkey force dies within 2 weeks of war.

And also there is also other scenario that can be happen if Israel faces hardship, i don t believe Israel will use nuclear bombs, it would be their demise, and the reason for Iran to go openly nuclear without stupid stops...
How is Iran going to go nuclear after Israel destroys it?

Nah I'll tell you what's going to happen:

Israel is going to bomb every single critical infrastructure in Lebanon in one hour, complete lights out.

That means Israeli vehicles, aircraft and soldiers equipped with thermal optics and NVGs will have a complete advantage over 99 percent of Hezbollah's forces which aren't equipped with those.

Also, we are going to bomb the houses of every Hezbollah member, so say bye bye to their families.

We know the location of Hezbollah tunnels and bunkers, we have a BMS that's available to all of our officers. However, as I said, those tunnels and bunkers are irrelevant as long as they don't have rockets in them, because Israeli forces will not rush into Lebanon like you think they will. We're going to raze Lebanon first.

Your SAMs aren't going to do shit lol
Besides Hezbollah doesn't have advanced SAMs since we destroy them on their way to Syria. Not that it matters because "advanced SAMs" to you means shitty Russian/Iranian SAMs.

Hezbollah drones won't be a factor, especially short ranged Lancet like drones due to Israeli EW interrupting video and control feed.

ATGMs will be useless against

"40,000 Hezbollah soldiers" those aren't soldiers lol. 80 percent of those are what you call militia, equipped with light arms.
A 1:3 advantage historically refers to similar quality soldiers and equipment, this is not the case with Hezbollah. Also, Israel in 1967 did the same while being at a disadvantage numerically.

"Poor morale and no experience" lol, Israeli military has way more experience than Hezbollah. We fight and train every day.

Anyways, you'll see how your monkey force dies within 2 weeks of war.
Loooool

This is like the combined armies of the superpowers of Rome and persia uniting to defeat the Muslims only to be humiliated.
Tech is vital but God doesn't allow evil to go unchecked.
You are a pretending jew but you should know the story of our prophet moses. How he saved you from the pharaoh and how God saved you from Adolf.

Loooool

This is like the combined armies of the superpowers of Rome and persia uniting to defeat the Muslims only to be humiliated.
Tech is vital but God doesn't allow evil to go unchecked.
You are a pretending jew but you should know the story of our prophet moses. How he saved you from the pharaoh and how God saved you from Adolf.
It only took tiny Israel to humiliate the Muslims lol

It only took tiny Israel to humiliate the Muslims lol
Really? You can't tell between arabs and Muslims. You fought Arab armies never a Muslim army. Yes there were Muslims in the Arab armies but nit Muslims armies

plus Who gave you the country? And why do you depend on America and no matter what you are still a jew. Loathed globally. Rejoice for a few days. Ask your own scholars the end is near and the temple won't save you. Your daughter will bear Muslim kids. Rest assured and yous sons will not survive. Pharaoh and Hitler were incompetent. The end battle is foretold

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom