What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

You're right. I'm pretty sure they got some through if not hundreds already. But Israel is now sort of preventing them from a foundation. They don't want them to expand their capabilities to a point where Hezbollah will have their air defense as effective as their rocket foundation.

That isn't the whole issue either. The Iranian regime supports anyone terror group who could kill Israelis or their allies. Which means that Assad will fall slowly but surely ,and Iran will unite those groups and utilize them for her interests. Haven't you seen the Israelis preparations recently? :/

The title is misleading. It was a one-off raid to destroy a weapon convoy bound for Hezballah. A calculated risk that a limited airstrike would only provoke limited response. Otherwise Israel would rather keep out of the Syrian mess.

That isn't the whole issue either. The Iranian regime supports anyone terror group who could kill Israelis or their allies. Which means that Assad will fall slowly but surely ,and Iran will unite those groups and utilize them for her interests. Haven't you seen the Israelis preparations recently? :/

Can you go more in depth, which groups are you referring to also. I do believe Iran will still try to keep a relationship with Syria but that will be hard. Considering how people know the role it has in Syria. I know Israel is preparing for a Golan type scenario and also Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Israel has just launched another Airstrike in the Capital, targeting a military research facility.

Can you go more in depth, which groups are you referring to also. I do believe Iran will still try to keep a relationship with Syria but that will be hard. Considering how people know the role it has in Syria. I know Israel is preparing for a Golan type scenario and also Hezbollah in Lebanon.

No, The new-born Syria will never have a good relations with Iran and Russia for ages. What I'm saying is that Iran will benefit from the aftermath of the Assad's fall by arming the terror group to the teeth to use them against her. I wouldn't be surprised if Hezbollah will hold a truce with AlQedea. Those fanatics want to kill as many JEWS as possible.

The title is misleading. It was a one-off raid to destroy a weapon convoy bound for Hezballah. A calculated risk that a limited airstrike would only provoke limited response. Otherwise Israel would rather keep out of the Syrian mess.
I don't think so Solomon. The least thing the Israelis want to be used against them is a WMD, therefore they need to do whatever they can to prevent that from happening.

The Israelis can be used to finish of the Iranian mercenaries and serve the interest of us Arabs and Sunnis for once. The Palestine-Israel issue will soon be solved anyway I believe considering the recent developments in the world and the widespread recognition of Palestine as a state.

Israel does not need to be an enemy necessarily forever. Let us not forget that 20-25 percent of the Israeli population are Arab Muslims. That's 25 Israelis in every 100 Israelis.

Also Israel knows that it will be surrounded by Arab Muslims until Judgement Day so they are forced to have better relations with us Arabs. Iranians are closer to Kazakhstan than Israel. Their Iranian Mullah regime is just using the Palestine card to gain support in the Arab world. Hamas already figured that out long ago.

Any attack on the Child-Murderer should be supported regardless of who is behind it.

The continuation of the Arab/Jewish enmity depends on the actions of the Israeli government and the limitation of Zionists and their power.

Right now the priority must be Syria since a Child-Murderer is carpet bombing Muslims and Arabs for 2.5 straight years now. This must be ended as soon as possible. Already 75.000 have died.

Israel has just launched another Airstrike in the Capital, targeting a military research facility.

No, The new-born Syria will never have a good relations with Iran and Russia for ages. What I'm saying is that Iran will benefit from the aftermath of the Assad's fall by arming the terror group to the teeth to use them against her. I wouldn't be surprised if Hezbollah will hold a truce with AlQedea. Those fanatics want to kill as many JEWS as possible.

I don't think so Solomon. The least thing the Israelis want to be used against them is a WMD, therefore they need to do whatever they can to prevent that from happening.

Did they seriously launch another airstrike right now? Any reports?

I think it wouldn't be possible for AQ to call a truce Hezbollah. They probably don't get along and their ideology is different but maybe they will. I was thinking Hezbollah would soon try to pull out of Syria but what is confusing me is their statements recently. Although I don't agree that they want to kill as many Jews as possible? Hezbollah? We will see.

Btw, where is your information coming from? I really believe Israel is trying to get Hezbollah to act now, they want to take action in Lebanon. I don't know about Syria though. Or maybe the US through Israel is trying to get a intervention.

The Israelis can be used to finish of the Iranian mercenaries and serve the interest of us Arabs and Sunnis for once. The Palestine-Israel issue will soon be solved anyway I believe considering the recent developments in the world and the widespread recognition of Palestine as a state.

Israel does not need to be an enemy necessarily forever. Let us not forget that 20-25 percent of the Israeli population are Arab Muslims. That's 25 Israelis in every 100 Israelis.

Also Israel knows that it will be surrounded by Arab Muslims until Judgement Day so they are forced to have better relations with us Arabs. Iranians are closer to Kazakhstan than Israel. Their Iranian Mullah regime is just using the Palestine card to gain support in the Arab world. Hamas already figured that out long ago.

Any attack on the Child-Murderer should be supported regardless of who is behind it.

The continuation of the Arab/Jewish enmity depends on the actions of the Israeli government and the limitation of Zionists and their power.

Right now the priority must be Syria since a Child-Murderer is carpet bombing Muslims and Arabs for 2.5 straight years now. This must be ended as soon as possible. Already 75.000 have died.

What Iranian mercenaries? I think you're rushing a little bit. Lets wait and see if the Palestinian Israeli issue can be solved soon. I'm a little doubtful right now but I think it also depends on how active the Arab nations will be.

Yeah, but if you look at the recent past, they have made only 2 airstrikes - both of the times weapon's convoys were targeted. Although news sites are pointing out to Iranian weapons, it could have well been chemical WMDs.

For Israel, it is a precarious situation, so Israel would want to do as less as possible. Only when it becomes unavoidable (such as WMDs) Israel would conduct raids. Hardcore jihadists think Israel is aiding Assad regime in Syria and helping to keep it in power. Shias think Israel is aiding FSA. If Israel conducts any large scale airstrike against Assad, that would add credibility to Iran and Hezbollah's claims. In the Islamic world, no matter what sect you are, slightest connection to Israel is interpreted as being a traitor. And I'm sure israel would like to stay out of the mess as much as possible.

What Iranian mercenaries? I think you're rushing a little bit. Lets wait and see if the Palestinian Israeli issue can be solved soon. I'm a little doubtful right now but I think it also depends on how active the Arab nations will be.

All those Iranian controlled/backed mercenaries who are fighting for Al-Assad and who have killed thousands of Syrian Sunnis. Not to mention Hezbollah which is a organization on a crossroad. They have lost most of their Arab/Sunni support and their involvement in the Syrian conflict have caused them great harm. The leadership have also been in conflict due to their role in Syria. If they just did not interfere in Syria and fought for the Child-Murderer they would not have lost the majority of the support.

Also what are they really needed for? It's a Iranian proxy. Everyone knows it. The Palestinians or Lebanese gained nothing from them. Be it in 2006 or ever.

As long as the Zionists will rule Israel and be hostile towards Arabs and Muslims there will be anti-Zionists organizations and support for the Palestinian struggle. Until peace will prevail and the Palestinian lands will be returned etc.

Yeah, but if you look at the recent past, they have made only 2 airstrikes - both of the times weapon's convoys were targeted. Although news sites are pointing out to Iranian weapons, it could have well been chemical WMDs.

For Israel, it is a precarious situation, so Israel would want to do as less as possible. Only when it becomes unavoidable (such as WMDs) Israel would conduct raids. Hardcore jihadists think Israel is aiding Assad regime in Syria and helping to keep it in power. Shias think Israel is aiding FSA. If Israel conducts any large scale airstrike against Assad, that would add credibility to Iran and Hezbollah's claims. In the Islamic world, no matter what sect you are, slightest connection to Israel is interpreted as being a traitor. And I'm sure israel would like to stay out of the mess as much as possible.
BS, the first Airstrike was against a military research center which it's air defense was already destroyed with F$A and order of Israel. and this one too was another attack on another research center. Israel already knows that their F$A plan has failed so they want to take advantage of weakened government and directly continue their fight. their dirty plan is just to provoke Syria into war so they would have an excuse for their media.
PressTV - Israeli airstrike hits military research center near Damascus, Syria says

I think that this is pretty accurate. But as I pointed out in another thread then Israel are not stupid. They are a tiny entity that is surrounded by enemies as of today. All being Arabs and Sunnis. Israel also knows that 90 percent of all Arabs are Sunnis and 90 percent of the world's 1.6 billion Muslims are Sunnis as well. Israel also know that the Sunni Arab states are the most influential for obvious reasons. Iran is closer to Kazakhstan than Israel. They only use the Palestinian cause for their geopolitical use.

So I elaborate the recent actions as the actions of a Israeli regime who know which parties will continue to control and influence the region post-Syria.

Also this must be seen in the recent light and international developments of the Palestinian diplomacy around the world. The West in particular is tied of the Palestinian-Israel conflict and want a two-state solution as soon as possible. Especially Al-Quds need to be solved once and for all.

Israel also knows, just as all the Sunni states, that organizations such as Al-Nusra etc. are harmful for both Israel, the Sunni Muslims/Arabs and for the whole region. So they will not gain foothold.

Syria once under Sunni majority rule again, will need to be rebuilt and good relations with the world powers both regional and international. That will not happen if Al-Nusra or their likes will gain foothold.

Also all this is exaggerated by the Western and Israeli media. Al-Nusra forms only 5-10 percent of the fighting force that is anti-Child-Murderer. The remaining are regular moderate Sunnis. The latter will be those who will form and shape the future Syria.

That's how I see it and that would also explain the recent actions.

Also note that 20-25 percent of the entire Israeli population are Arab Muslims. It will always be in the interest to have good relations with her Arab neighbors. Nobody says that Israeli/Arab hostility should last forever.

I think that this is pretty accurate. But as I pointed out in another thread then Israel are not stupid. They are a tiny entity that is surrounded by enemies as of today. All being Arabs and Sunnis. Israel also knows that 90 percent of all Arabs are Sunnis and 90 percent of the world's 1.6 billion Muslims are Sunnis as well. Israel also know that the Sunni Arab states are the most influential for obvious reasons. Iran is closer to Kazakhstan than Israel. They only use the Palestinian cause for their geopolitical use.

So I elaborate the recent actions as the actions of a Israeli regime who know which parties will continue to control and influence the region post-Syria.

Also this must be seen in the recent light and international developments of the Palestinian diplomacy around the world. The West in particular is tied of the Palestinian-Israel conflict and want a two-state solution as soon as possible. Especially Al-Quds need to be solved once and for all.

Israel also knows, just as all the Sunni states, that organizations such as Al-Nusra etc. are harmful for both Israel, the Sunni Muslims/Arabs and for the whole region. So they will not gain foothold.

Syria once under Sunni majority rule again, will need to be rebuilt and good relations with the world powers both regional and international. That will not happen if Al-Nusra or their likes will gain foothold.

Also all this is exaggerated by the Western and Israeli media. Al-Nusra forms only 5-10 percent of the fighting force that is anti-Child-Murderer. The remaining are regular moderate Sunnis. The latter will be those who will form and shape the future Syria.

That's how I see it and that would also explain the recent actions.

Also note that 20-25 percent of the entire Israeli population are Arab Muslims. It will always be in the interest to have good relations with her Arab neighbors. Nobody says that Israeli/Arab hostility should last forever.

That is mostly true. The reality is that peace must be achieved in the long term so all parties can coexist.

But there is a big obstacle to peace - where every negotiation fails. The "right of return" of Arab refugees. This is one condition that Israel will not accept.

Can you tell me the reason why Palestinian Arab refugees weren't naturalised by the Arab countries even 60 years after the '48 war? At least on humanitarian grounds, UNHCR's advise is that after 10-15 years, refugees should be given the same legal rights as citizens.

Also, some input on why the number of refugees today is considered 4.8 million, even though original number was 500,000 would be appreciated. Why do the refugee count take refugee's descendants as refugees too? Shouldn't the descendants at least gain citizenship of their host country as they were born there?

Also, do you consider it a mistake for Arab nations to attack Israel in 1948, which created this refugee problem?

That is mostly true. The reality is that peace must be achieved in the long term so all parties can coexist.

But there is a big obstacle to peace - where every negotiation fails. The "right of return" of Arab refugees. This is one condition that Israel will not accept.

Can you tell me the reason why Palestinian Arab refugees weren't naturalised by the Arab countries even 60 years after the '48 war? At least on humanitarian grounds, UNHCR's advise is that after 10-15 years, refugees should be given the same legal rights as citizens.

Also, some input on why the number of refugees today is considered 4.8 million, even though original number was 500,000 would be appreciated. Why do the refugee count take refugee's descendants as refugees too? Shouldn't the descendants at least gain citizenship of their host country as they were born there?

Also, do you consider it a mistake for Arab nations to attack Israel in 1948, which created this refugee problem?

Yes, correct.

This is a deliberate policy in order to protect the identity of Palestinians. Some of them might complain and want full citizenship in the Arab countries they live in but on the long run they will appreciate that move. Also because it is the position of the Arab countries that the Palestinians belong to Palestine and that they have a right to live in their country.

Some Palestinians have citizenship in the Arab world and live as anybody else. Also many have a special status due to being Palestinian.

It will be impossible for 4.8 million Palestinians to return to Palestine in its current form I believe. Some will naturally just be absorbed into their host countries and their descendants.

But solving the Palestine-Israel issue will give us all the answers. Until then the situation is unresolved.

Well in hindsight it was a wrong move. But so were the earlier fights. It did not only create a Palestinian exodus but also an Arab Jewish exodus to Israel.

As I have said many times then I support a two-state solution as most Arabs/Jews do today since there is simply no other option. This cannot go on forever. I just hope that it will be a fair process.

Back
Top Bottom