What's new

ISIS attack in Turkey, ‘fidayeen’ blows himself up killing 4

Seems R&AW mistimed the attack and news.
I Pray the news proves wrong. We wish all the best to Turkey for the smooth conduct of G-20 conference.

Btw the title should completely be editted here. Fidayee is what the world calls terrorist

There is a big difference in titles of Indian media and others. Indian media is trying to portray that it was actually ISIS attack that got carried out whereas actually Turkish Forces promptly neutralized them showing highest state of preparedness.
PS: This incident took place in Oguzeli which is almost 9 hrs 40 minutes drive from Antalya.But Indian media is giving impression like it had happened in Antalya.

But as you can see its the opposite of an terrorist attack in those news, its the terrorists that bite the dust.

Plus its completely another place than G-20 summit.

Sir U have stolen my words (from my mind).

But as you can see its the opposite of an terrorist attack in those news, its the terrorists that bite the dust.

Plus its completely another place than G-20 summit.
You should know the quality of our media websites. :lol:

Are pakistanis here retarded? Indian intelligence services staging attacks in Turkey?

And another one saying this is not reported because the victims are muslims. Well, guess what? Many non-muslim victims from non-western countries die due to terrorism too but not reported in western media because western media only reports what's relevant to them.

It's not western hypocrisy if they don't focus on attacks in the middle east/muslim world. If you refuse to solve or even accept that there is an internal problem, why should they care? The harshest measures and steps should be taken by the muslim countries.. Not others.. When you keep sticking to the victim card and refuse to accept the problem or reform.. this is what happens

Are pakistanis here retarded? Indian intelligence services staging attacks in Turkey?

And another one saying this is not reported because the victims are muslims. Well, guess what? Many non-muslim victims from non-western countries die due to terrorism too but not reported in western media because western media only reports what's relevant to them.

LOL Are you surprised bro? To most of them everything is all about religion.:rofl:

I agree. The attack in Paris has garnered much more attention worldwide while the attack in Turkey hardly seems to matter. No outrage over that. It proves that the blood of Muslims is cheap-especially those killed by US *** birth the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Regardless the terrorists and extremists need to be massacred. I will be happy with anyone doing that-even the US which created them.

Well, have you noticed that WE MUSLIMS OURSELVES care more when it happens in a non-Muslim country? How much attention did the suicide attacks in Lebanon receive? However, for the Paris, the whole Muslim world rush to show the west how sad they are. I bet on anything, the facebooks of Muslims have more comments about Paris attacks than Turkey or Hezbollah attacks.

I don't expect the west to care for us more than they care for themselves. But it is so humiliating and shameful is that WE care more about THEM than we care about us.

Back
Top Bottom