What's new

ISIS attack in Turkey, ‘fidayeen’ blows himself up killing 4

Kashmiri Pandit

Reaction score
Country
India
Antalya: A day after Paris attack, ISIS terrorist blew himself up in southern Turkey on Sunday, killing 4 policemen.
The attack came on a day when World leaders have congregated to attend G20 summit.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Turkey’s Mediterranean city of Antalya on Saturday after a three-day visit to Britain for the annual G20 Summit meeting that gets underway on Sunday.
Following the series of attacks in Paris, Turkish government deployed 13,000 police officers to maintain security ahead of the summit which starts today.
The meeting comes one month after a suspected suicide bombing attack in the capital Ankara that killed over 100 people.
In an attack that is being touted as the deadliest of its kind that France has faced since World War II which has left the nation reeling from grief after 129 Parisians were killed.

Nobody is going to say a damn thing for the people who died in Turkey today....you know why...they are Muslims man who cares.....sickening attitude of the West
Humanity cares.
RIP

Nobody is going to say a damn thing for the people who died in Turkey today....you know why...they are Muslims man who cares.....sickening attitude of the West
I agree. The attack in Paris has garnered much more attention worldwide while the attack in Turkey hardly seems to matter. No outrage over that. It proves that the blood of Muslims is cheap-especially those killed by US *** birth the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Regardless the terrorists and extremists need to be massacred. I will be happy with anyone doing that-even the US which created them.

Humanity cares.
RIP
@NIA #Respect....i was just referring to a small section of Western Media that plays down anything that is even remotely associated with Muslims...and by the way am sorry if I've offended you in any way...

@NIA #Respect....i was just referring to a small section of Western Media that plays down anything that is even remotely associated with Muslims...and by the way am sorry if I've offended you in any way...
No its ok...
Every one knew mentality of western media..its not new for us.

Maybe media wing of R&AW couldn't coordinate that well with the wet-team? :D

Huh? Nothing in Turkish media, nothing in western media, the only results that Google is giving are Indian news outlets? :what:

CT1tYtBUwAAb0tQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom