What's new

Is Afghani culture same as Pakistani culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually quite interesting to see a hierarchy in Muslim States.
Arabs Muslims look down on Iranian Muslims as not 'proper Muslims'.
The Iranian Muslims look down on Afghan Muslims as not 'proper Muslims'
The Afghan Muslims look down on Pakistani Muslims as not 'proper Muslims'
The Pakistani Muslims look down on Indian and Bangladeshi Muslims as not 'proper Muslims'

And ironically Pakistani's like to use the same slangs against Indians that Afghans use on Pakistani's.
Most Afghans are quite racist against Pakistani's calling them 'kala' and 'daal khor'.
What is funny is that Pakistani's use the same on Indians, and think we dont know that even these 'insults' are hand me down from the Afghans :lol:

Though being 'daal khor' is no insult to any Indian :D but it does show that those who have been bullied, try very hard to bully others in turn.

You dont know jack about Pakistan do you my indian "phrraaand" ... people here consider all of you inferior.... including afghanis who are considered druggies,poor ... who can kill their own brother for 50 rs...in Peshawar alone they are considered "muhajirs" ... my friends told me how they refused to rent houses to afghanis coz they considered them ... hygienic (lack of words)... and so on...

I have visited afghanistan... and lived near Afghanistan for years... so dont tell me abt this nonsense.. the people who eat smuggled wheat n onions talking about dals? :lol:

I wont further explain it coz if i do il get banned.... so carry on your nonsense.

Its a reality.
What about it?
Or are you under an assumption that it is because of their looks?

There is racism against Biharis in Punjab, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu as well as Kerala. It has more to do with them being one of the poorest people in India along with high unemployement such that they are forced to migrate out to find jobs all over India.

Afghanistan is a country that borders both Central Asia and South Asia.
They can be considered as either.

Yeah sure.. ive been on this forum since long and have seen indian panjabis n their love for biharis... how about google stuff for a change? your own panjabis are racist towards other indians...:lol:

Are they Afghani or Pakistani?

391px-Tribal_and_religious_leaders_in_southern_Afghanistan.jpg

they can be either of them :)).

The KPK Pakistanis and a good number of Balochistani Pakistanis have same dress code and language (with variation of accent), and customs whereas you can see somewhat same dress in parts of Sindh as well as Punjab but linguistics is different there also customs

Im sorry my persianised kabul braat.. im neither Panjabi nor Pashtun... and definetly not a persianised kabuli.

Did he call you a mix blooded Punjabi Pushtoon?.

Audacity of it from Probably Durrani Mongrel or worse a farsiwan who belongs neither here or there an imbred of God Knows how many groups.

We are Pakistanis but Dallah Khan doesn't understand that, he doesn't understand that we are all one all brothers all Pakistanis.

We Pukhtoons of Fata and KPK spit on Afghanistan and it's people as we are PURE we are Pakistanis, We may share some similarities but to say the same culture no because they have no culture.

Rejected by their own kind shows you their character.

My question is to the thread starter @IamBengali is that Is the Aborigines and Bangali Culture the Same?.

Last edited:
You dont know jack about Pakistan do you my indian "phrraaand" ... people here consider all of you inferior.... including afghanis who are considered druggies,poor ... who can kill their own brother for 50 rs...in Peshawar alone they are considered "muhajirs" ... my friends told me how they refused to rent houses to afghanis coz they considered them ... hygienic (lack of words)... and so on...
Couldnt care less about what you folks think of us.

This is about you.
About what Arabs think of you and Iranians
Afghans think of you
And you think of our Muslims and Bangladeshi's.

There is a very systematic way of thinking in all the above cases. Im just typing out what is already there.

I have visited afghanistan... and lived near Afghanistan for years... so dont tell me abt this nonsense.. the people who eat smuggled wheat n onions talking about dals? :lol:
I dont care whether they eat smuggled wheat and onions or nothing at all. That is what Afghans say and something that Pakistani members have admitted many a times.

Yeah sure.. ive been on this forum since long and have seen indian panjabis n their love for biharis... how about google stuff for a change? your own panjabis are racist towards other indians...:lol:
Um..okay sure.

What Indian Punjabis think of other Indians? If PDF is anything to go by then these Indian punjabis spit on other Indians. And what culture Pakistan share with India?

Punjabi culture? Hardly, Pakistani punjab is not tiny one like Indian punjab where they make 1% of population. There are many dialect and type of people in Punjab. While Indian punjab is sikh culture combined with hindu culture, western punjab culture has been distinct for last thousand years.

Or language as we know as Urdu/Hindi? Gift by Turkic people to the hindus of India, now they speak Hindi proudly. Read about who Amir Khusro was.

Couldnt care less about what you folks think of us.

This is about you.
About what Arabs think of you and Iranians
Afghans think of you
And you think of our Muslims and Bangladeshi's.

There is a very systematic way of thinking in all the above cases. Im just typing out what is already there.

I dont care whether they eat smuggled wheat and onions or nothing at all. That is what Afghans say and something that Pakistani members have admitted many a times.

Um..okay sure.

Actually its other way around, if you think Pakistanis take crap from Arabs, Iranis and Afghans like you primitive self take from Indian punjabis then you are horribly wrong. Don't compare your timed self to outself, and don't ever associate yourself to us. First try to explain to Indian punjabi how they are similar people and culture to rest of India, then move to Pakistan.

Did he call you a mix blooded Punjabi Pushtoon?.

Audacity of it from Probably Durrani Mongrel or worse a farsiwan who belongs neither here or there an imbred of God Knows how many groups.

We are Pakistanis but Dallah Khan doesn't understand that, he doesn't understand that we are all one all brothers all Pakistanis.

We Pukhtoons of Fata and KPK spit on Afghanistan and it's people as we are PURE we are Pakistanis, We may share some similarities but to say the same culture no because they have no culture.

Rejected by their own kind shows you their character.

My question is to the thread starter @IamBengali is that Is the Aborigines and Bangali Culture the Same?.

Bro Punjabi indians spit on these primitive beings, so they expect Pakistani also take shit from arabs, iranis and Afghans lol

They use their own example on to others

you have no idea of india then. im Punjabi and we get along with every other state with respect and equality. over 60 years we have become Indians.

Yes i have seen exemple of how Indians punjabis think of other Indians on this very forum. And no doubt with so many bhayas biharis in Indian punjab it will soon become "Indian".

which Indian culture?
Punjabi, bihari, bangali, marathi, or 30 others?

They all have a common thread, the ancient Indian Dharmic civilization.

And that is what binds us all.

Those who converted to invaders' way of life and became a different nation as soon as they converted will never understand it.

They are not expected to. They think they have more in common with a dustant Arab or Somali than someone next door who shares the same surname.

Those who converted to invaders' way of life and became a different nation as soon as they converted will never understand it.

They are not expected to. They think they have more in common with a dustant Arab or Somali than someone next door who shares the same surname.

No such a thing as Dharmic civilization, but aryan civilization imposed by invaders. Any hindu being proud of it its indeed born retarded with damaged brain.

oi.. I don't know what you saw or which example you are referring to.. but believe me, any entity, be it govt or cricket or pvt companies or civil services has a good mix of people from all over india. south Indians are good technically and academically , Bengalis are good artistically and in academics, punjabis and raputs are good in business and martial. We know and understand tht every group has a core competency.

See this the kind of thinking which primitive beings cannot understand. You are basically product of aryan caste system, i mean how can one group of people be better in sports and others in business?

No such a thing as Dharmic civilization, but aryan civilization imposed by invaders. Any hindu being proud of it its indeed born retarded with damaged brain.

These converts hang on to the baseless Aryan invasion theory that their colonial masters imposed on them.

And now they bob their heads up and down in their Madressa rot learning stuff they have no brain to understand. ;)

and thats what we say we are different from you, but you dont like that and every indian is hell bend on proving we are same as them

Afghani people and Pakistani people look the same. Mostly pale white with similar features. The dresses are also same it seems to me. Is Afghani culture same as that of Pakistan?

Depends who you ask, if you ask the Afghans they will disagree with you, some will even take offence. If you ask Pakistanis, almost all will agree with you, basically driven by their motive to be not associated with India.

In reality, Pakistani culture is unique, you ll see Afghan and Iranic influence in the western region, and Indic influence in the eastern region.

These converts hang on to the baseless Aryan invasion theory that their colonial masters imposed on them.

And now they bob their heads up and down in their Madressa rot learning stuff they have no brain to understand. ;)

Baseless? lol So you think Indians went all around the world with their "aryan" culture? I wonder why we don't see your kind genes in Europeans? :lol:

Everyone in the world have accepted AIT and teach in their schools apart from austroloid hybrids who think they were Aryans. Never seen such inferioty complex ridden people.

Baseless? lol So you think Indians went all around the world with their "aryan" culture? I wonder why we don't see your kind genes in Europeans, Iranians? :lol:

Everyone in the world have accepted AIT and teach in their schools apart from austroloid hybrids who think they were Aryans. Never seen such inferioty complex ridden people.

Oh I see that @shan is back again :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom