What's new

It's time to admit Chinese culture is superior to Indian culture

Any culture that does not know how to wash their azz is inferior to me. I think the Mughals taught the bhartoids, but not sure.

Countries and regions that are heavily influenced by Chinese culture( or Confucianism): China mainland, Taiwan, Singapore, Hongkong, Japan, North and South Korea, Vietnam.

Similarities: 1,Use or used Chinese characters as basic writing systems. 2, Use chopsticks as eating utensils. 3, Majority people are atheists.

View attachment 1027748
View attachment 1027763

Countries and regions that heavily influenced by Indian culture: India, Pakistan, Bengal, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, China's Tibet.

Similarities: 1, Use Sanskrit or variants as writing systems. 2, Directly use hand as eating utensil. 3, Majority people are religious.

View attachment 1027740
View attachment 1027771

Obviously sino-sphere countries are much developed, clean, orderly. Countries influenced by Indian culture are backward, dirty and chaotic.

I believe sino-sphere will be more advanced in science and technologies than the Anglo-Saxon countries(5 eyes) in the near future.
Indian development stopped because of muslim invasions , we are fighting war with muslims from last 1000 years , how can we keep developing under constant war ?

Countries and regions that are heavily influenced by Chinese culture( or Confucianism): China mainland, Taiwan, Singapore, Hongkong, Japan, North and South Korea, Vietnam.

Similarities: 1,Use or used Chinese characters as basic writing systems. 2, Use chopsticks as eating utensils. 3, Majority people are atheists.

View attachment 1027748
View attachment 1027763

Countries and regions that heavily influenced by Indian culture: India, Pakistan, Bengal, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, China's Tibet.

Similarities: 1, Use Sanskrit or variants as writing systems. 2, Directly use hand as eating utensil. 3, Majority people are religious.

View attachment 1027740
View attachment 1027771

Obviously sino-sphere countries are much developed, clean, orderly. Countries influenced by Indian culture are backward, dirty and chaotic.

I believe sino-sphere will be more advanced in science and technologies than the Anglo-Saxon countries(5 eyes) in the near future.
I will accept on oath that chinese culture is better .

Any culture that does not know how to wash their azz is inferior to me. I think the Mughals taught the bhartoids, but not sure.
Mughals appointed muhtasibs and daroghas brought from Farghana Uzbekistan to teach all converts how to wash their azz , they checked regularly azz of new converts if they are washed daily , hindus were left on their own .

Last edited:
Lol. A Chinese bot started a thread calling himself of superior culture and had the cheerleaders cheer on. Can one see a better 'self proclaimed messiah with a fan club' complex. That bot better know this.

Hu Shih, a Chinese philosopher, essayist, and diplomat had this to say.

"India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

That bot can look forward to another 20 centuries. Lol.

Lol. A Chinese bot started a thread calling himself of superior culture and had the cheerleaders cheer on. Can one see a better 'self proclaimed messiah with a fan club' complex. That bot better know this.

Hu Shih, a Chinese philosopher, essayist, and diplomat had this to say.

"India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

That bot can look forward to another 20 centuries. Lol.
That guy was as delusional as you you fools if he ever said. He even called for the 100% adoption of Western culture by China, lol. Besides, Buddhism was originated in Nepal, it was just one of many school of thoughts in China. He is no philosopher, fool.

Go build enough standard public toilets, get rid off all the slums and pollutions, and keep your population from starvation all the time first, then I will admit Indian culture is of value and "maybe" superior to Chinese culture, lol.

Last edited:
That guy was as delusional as you you fools if he ever said. He even called for the 100% adoption of Western culture by China, lol. Besides, Buddhism was originated in Nepal, it was just one of many school of thoughts in China. He is no philosopher, fool.

Go build enough standard public toilets, get rid off all the slums and pollutions, and keep your population from starvation all the time first, then I will admit Indian culture is of value and superior to Chinese culture, lol.
Lol. Civilizations last centuries. Just because you did well in the last 3 decades doesn't mean you had a beat on us for eternity. I fail to see the much proclaimed high IQ in any of the Chinese bots on here. India had always dominated China in culture. Buddha was born in Nepal but got enlightened in India at Lumbini. I hope you stupid will learn the origins of Buddhism before you open your mouth. Obviously, Chinese scholars of the old didn't go to Nepal to learn Buddhism but came to India at Nalanda and even to the South. Don't make up stories to just feel better. That's not a high IQ thing, stupid.

Last edited:
India and China are doing what they do today as the same as what they did in the past.

Indian is just practicing their culture.

The same with Chinese.

There's no magic ideology like democracy or anything else.

If Japan is not successful, so does Taiwan, HK, Singapore, South Korea, Vietnam, and China.

If India is not successful, so does Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc.

But if one of them is successful, all countries in the same culture group will be successful too.
(expect if they embrace ideology that is harmful to local culture like North Korea and Mao's China)

Many people ever heard about Confucianism, but don't know anything about it.

Confucianism is truly powerful!

A world changing ideology that is way ahead 2500 years ago (during Confucius era), and even today standard.

Confucianism is not an old-fashioned ideology, it's a people centric ideology, promotes human development, and civilization advancement.

Such things are what we adopted as our main ideology worldwide in the modern era today.

It's still valid up to today and even far in the future, but 2500 years old Confucianism is still ahead.

Just look East Asian in general, they are among the world top in any competition.

There is nothing magical about Confucianism. It did not prevent China from falling behind from 1600 to 1900. All the Chinese are doing very well now is to copy Western culture/technology/society for innovations and use the scale/size of modern China to drive progress. Contrast that to Muslims who are still living in the glory days of medieval world.

Lol. Civilizations last centuries. Just because you did well in the last 3 decades doesn't you had a beat on us for eternity. I fail to see the much proclaimed high IQ in any of the Chinese bots on here. India had always dominated China in culture. Buddha was born in Nepal but got enlightened in India at Lumbini. I hope you stupid will learn the origins of Buddhism before you open your mouth. Obviously, Chinese scholars of the old didn't go to Nepal to learn Buddhism but came to India at Nalanda and even to the South. Don't make up stories to just feel better. That's not a high IQ thing, stupid.
Fool, when did I say Buddha was born in China, I said he was born in Nepal and was a Nepalese, Chinese monks went to study Buddihsm in Pakistan many times and India never existed in history. Just China adopted some Buddihsm, doesnt mean your streetshitter country culture dominated China, lol, Confucianism is the philosophy dominated and dominating Chinese society if you stupid dont know. Monks are useless anyways that had corrupted Chinese society in some ways.

China was never as a shithole as your la la land of slums even China was poor. Fool, make excuses and say Indian culture is superior but clean up you shits first instead living like rats. Maybe people of IQ of 76 just cant get it.

Last edited:
There is nothing magical about Confucianism. It did not prevent China from falling behind from 1600 to 1900. All the Chinese are doing very well now is to copy Western culture/technology/society for innovations and use the scale/size of modern China to drive progress. Contrast that to Muslims who are still living in the glory days of medieval world.
Lol, go build enough qualifief toilets in your la la land and then I say Indian culture is of value now. Dont just open your mouth with full BS when talk about China.

Last edited:
Fool, when did I say Buddha was born in China, I said he was born in Nepal and was a Nepalese, Chinese monks went to study Buddihsm in Pakistan many times and India never existed in history. Just China adopted some Buddihsm, doesnt mean your streetshitter country culture dominated China, lol, Confucianism is the philosophy dominated and dominating Chinese society if you stupid dont know. Monks are useless anyways that had corrupted Chinese society in some ways.

China was never as a shithole as your la la land of slums even China was poor. Fool, make excuses and say Indian culture is superior but clean up you shits first instead living like rats. Maybe people of IQ of 76 just cant get it.
Lol. This fool got triggered. Looking at his writings, I doubt anyone believes Chinese are some high IQ. They are just some conformist rabble that would do anything they are told to do. This dumb fvck thinks that he has some superiority over us. Historically India was quite rich as such people went looking out to find India not stupid China. Now F off.

Hu Shih, a Chinese philosopher, essayist, and diplomat. The exact quote is:

Hu Shih has said that. Not me, you dumbo.

Here is the superior culture. We would have never said this, even when we were poor. Lol.

Lol. This fool got triggered. Looking at his writings, I doubt anyone believes Chinese are some high IQ. They are just some conformist rabble that would do anything they are told to do. This dumb fvck thinks that he has some superiority over us. Historically India was quite rich as such people went looking out to find India not stupid China. Now F off.

Hu Shih, a Chinese philosopher, essayist, and diplomat. The exact quote is:

Hu Shih has said that. Not me, you dumbo.

Here is the superior culture. We would have never said this, even when we were poor. Lol.

Stupid fool, you can make up all the BS nonsense all you want and divert the subject since you street shitters are nothing but sore losers. We are talking of current Indian culture that is still practiced in your shithole country, the caste system you Hindus valued and still valuing so much for thousands of years in the la la land is a most despicable, backward, inhumane, cruel and stupid slavery system that is still practiced in any society, that says all, lol, have some shame instead of just open your foul mouth with all the BS. Only a fools paradise can come up with such caste system, lol.

Stupid fool, you can make up all the BS nonsense all you want and divert the subject since you street shitters are nothing but sore losers. We are talking of current Indian culture that is still practiced in your shithole country, the caste system you Hindus valued and still valuing so much for thousands of years in the la la land is a most despicable, backward, inhumane, cruel and stupid slavery system that is still practiced in any society, that says all, lol, have some shame instead of just open your foul mouth with all the BS. Only a fools paradise can come up with such caste system, lol.
Lol. This idiot just runs his mouth with all the stereotypes he could muster on India. What a fool.

Buddha was born in Nepal and not in India.

Much of Buddhism may have developed in India, but today India is a Hindu majority nation.

How can people say India influenced Chinese culture? lol.

Back
Top Bottom