What's new

Is Afghani culture same as Pakistani culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Afghani people and Pakistani people look the same. Mostly pale white with similar features. The dresses are also same it seems to me. Is Afghani culture same as that of Pakistan?

Last edited:
Dress is same but apart from pashtuns in pakistan,it differ from the rest of Pakistan.Such as the cuisine,weddings,cultural dances/songs everything is different

anyway,you left the pashtun forum?

no it not actually, the culture in Pakistan varies throughout the country so does the appearance, the Afghan culture is very similar to Pukhtoon culture in Pakistan but not to the entire culture of Pakistan....

are the people east of Sindhu river like Sindhi, Punjabi, UP-Bihari-Bengoli immigrnats, tolerant, laid back people compared to Pashtuns,Tajiks and others?

Pushtuns share same/similar culture with Afghans. Pakistan is a very diverse country with different cultures and peoples. You can see Pakistanis from light to dark and even black Pakistanis. We are a very mixed country. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Afghani people and Pakistani people look the same. Mostly pale white with similar features. The dresses are also same it seems to me. Is Afghani culture same as that of Pakistan?

No we are nothing alike, neither in features nor in culture. except for people who have blood ties.

yeah they are same but still different....like "IamBengali" and "IamIndian" are different.....

pakistanis are called as blacks by afghans ! I dont think there are any similarity !
ans you are called blacks by pakistanis. actually ultra dark brown will be much better :lol:

I guess some similarities due to shared religion, and the fact that they're right next to Pakistan.
Problem with the word 'Afghan'; if it means Pashtun then culture is more or less similar to Pakistan Pashtun culture, but even then not exactly the same. On the other hands the Farsiwans don't really share any similarities with Pakistan other than religion.

w/e .. both arabs and afghans call u guys black ! SO live with it :D

If we're black I wonder what Indians are :o:

w/e .. both arabs and afghans call u guys black ! SO live with it :D
Islam doesn't belong to any colour....but that does not effect out policy to call you blacks :lol:

Are they Afghani or Pakistani?

391px-Tribal_and_religious_leaders_in_southern_Afghanistan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom