What's new

Is Afghani culture same as Pakistani culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all Pakistanis are fair skinned. And not all share that much culture with Afghans.
We are a far more diverse country I think. I'm proud of that.

Shahrukh Khan, Indian superstar is an Afghani by origin.

Vidya%2C_Sharukh_and_Anushka_at_Apsara.jpg

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck? Our Pashtuns, most of them, are very mild compared to Afghanis. The rest of the ethnicities are different from Afghanis.

hnnng.jpg

Shahrukh Khan, Indian superstar is an Afghani by origin.

Vidya%2C_Sharukh_and_Anushka_at_Apsara.jpg

since when peshawer become Afghanistan ???????

His grandfather was a Chief engineer in Mangalore port in 60s.[23] His father, Taj Mohammed Khan, an ethnic Pathan, was an Indian independence activist from Peshawar, British India (present-day Pakistan).[24] According to Khan, his paternal grandfather was originally from Afghanistan.[25] His mother, Lateef Fatima, was the adopted daughter of Shah Nawaz Khan, a Major General in the Indian National Army.[26] Shahrukh Khan's father came to New Delhi from Qissa Khawani Bazaar in Peshawar before the 1947 partition of India

All pakistanis not fair, nor do Indians. You can only compare individuals.

Yeah, it all depends on where you're originally from (mountainous region, desert, jungle) and what you do for a living (i.e. farmer or in a building all day). Besides some people need to accept who they are and not bash each other on basis of skin colour (ignorance of the highest order).

Can not they pass off as Pakistani by their looks and attire?

They do , that is why they assimilate in our Land so well.

All the Afghans living in Karachi are merging in Pakistani Culture and their Children are fluent in Urdu. Next generation of these Afghans will be fully assimilated in Pakistani Culture and language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom