What's new

It's time to admit Chinese culture is superior to Indian culture

Chinese culture became successful when you adapted Western communism and western capitalism. Until then the success of your culture was hidden behind a wall you built to keep everyone else out.

Also spoons and forks are superior eating utensils to chopsticks.

Please chill the f out.

China knows how to deal with radical islam , we want to deal in the same way but because of democracy our hands are tied .
Radical Islam is better than Hinduism.

Only Pajeet would trade gold for cow dung.

If India wants to progress it should either have no religion at all (100% no Hinduism that is pure degeneracy) or have a single coherent religion which the best option would be Islam from every objective analysis

Chinese culture became successful when you adapted Western communism and western capitalism. Until then the success of your culture was hidden behind a wall you built to keep everyone else out.

Also spoons and forks are superior eating utensils to chopsticks.

Please chill the f out.
They worked hard I think they are the few people that deserve to have a bit of a superiority complex, not that it's a good thing to feed it too much but the progress speaks for itself. It's admirable.

Spoons and forks are superior my rear end.

In my kitchen alone, we have a few stainless steel forks with black fungus growing between the gaps. With chopsticks all areas are exposed for scrubbing and cleaning. Good luck trying to get in between the gaps of a fork for a good scrub!

Also, like Chinese language, chopsticks are more difficult to use, so naturally the White trashes tend to avoid chopsticks as much as possible!

Look. China has the advantage of being able to go to the local budddhist temple with a copy of Xi Jinping thought and make the desicion which they think is superior.

I have no clue what chinese culture is. Nobody outside of china really does. So ill have to take your word for it.

Back
Top Bottom