What's new

Is Afghani culture same as Pakistani culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Because I have seen it written a hundred times on this forum itself how Indian Muslims are not 'real Muslims'. Either they are Hindu boot licking Muslims or they are 'Hinduized Muslims' or some variation or other. As an example - apparently for them the 3 Khans are 'not real Muslims'.

This judgemental tone - of them being 'not real Muslims' is what Arabs have for Iranians. Is what Afghans have for Pakistani's and Pakistani's have for Indians and Bangladeshi's.

It makes perfect sense.

Have you met a good friend called Armstrong. No? Let me introduce you to him :D

LOL that is bs you have probaly missed the 100s of threads opened up when something happens to Indian Muslims right? As for the Bollywood khans yeah we call them fake Muslims because they are Hindu boot licking. Like that video of Salman doing puja or Shahrukh marrying a hindni lol.

Arabs and Iranians battles have little to do with religion and more to do with their racial feud from thousands of years ago. Even on this forum the vast majority of Iranians are agnostics and the Arabs are not exactly Islamists save one Egyptian dude.

Of course Afghans will hate Pakistanis we have ruled over them like the roaches they are and they resent us for it, as they probably should.

No it doesn't and everyone knows @Armstrong is trolling almost all the time.

Then shan is clearly a idiot. But he sure have left some scars on these brainwashed hindus.

Indeed he has. :lol:

Who cares for what the Pakistanis think of any Indians.

They should just not blow up in our cities. Rest we couldn't care less.

Who cares for what the Pakistanis think of any Indians.

They should just not blow up in our cities. Rest we couldn't care less.

Considering you are on this site since 2007 :lol: Yeah Indians don't care how we think about them. PDF being more popular in India then even Indian defence forums mean nothing :rofl:

I don't know why Indians are so obsessed with Pakistanis, the fact that you losers flood our forums to fight with us then claim you don't care what we think speaks volumes, the fact that you are so desperate to try and prove that our Punjabis have anything to do with the pags in the neutered Punjab in the east is just laughable. I am not even going to get started on our Sindhis and their culture.

Well, we find it funny when even "Arabs" (or Arab wannabes) obsess with us, our movies, our people...

We just have nothing to do with you, especially the ones who are "Arabs/Turks/Persians/Afghans...". Fake or real!

Many Pakistanis know that most of these "Ashrafs" magically became overnight Ashrafs (syeds or otherwise) in the partition melee. There are supposedly more Quraishis in Pakistan than in all of Arabia!

We just have nothing to do with you. Don't obsess with us, our movies, our language, our people...

You are killing each other in hundreds of thousands in the desert over sects etc. Just keep your attention to your favorite 7th century desert.

LOL desperate Indian it really burns you that all these Pakistanis who claim to have foreign origins have broken your sweet homeland into three. :lol:

Partition melee was irrelevant to me because we were always on this side of the border in Sailkot. You should not speak about things you know little about just stick to your ganges river and the filth that comes with it.

I am not the one on an Indian forum whereas you are on a Pakistani forum talking about obsession? How about you eat your own words and take a hike off of this site before you try and talk about whose obsessed with whom. Indians have nothing to do with Pakistanis except when we get bored and come across the border to behead a few of your soldiers that is the extent of our relationship.

sullas will b sulla.. apni aukaat dekha he degah

Yeah and what is your aukat pag, thousands of pagri drenched in blood in the capital and the killers not only walk free but are part of the ruling party. :rofl:

Your holiest site was nearly burned to the ground by your own government and your pilgrimage site is in the hands of your enemy. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom