What's new

Is Afghani culture same as Pakistani culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this bengali guy should get an award from PDF for starting gigantic fights

good opportunity for me to increase post count and be a senior member :devil:

Then what is the need to bring that soldier beheading, are you proud of that?

in the same way TTP played football with heads of poki rangers :lol:

Really you want to say why bring it up and then bring up TTP, pot calling the kettle black endian? :lol:

yah poki so better shut it and dont ever bring that beheading slangs and make proud of that

like you love your army, we love ours

LOL madrassi just log off and save yourself the trouble less than 200 posts and you are already crying.

Who cares for what the Pakistanis think of any Indians.

They should just not blow up in our cities. Rest we couldn't care less.
The thread isn't even about bharot you self obsessed freaks

. Indians have nothing to do with Pakistanis except when we get bored and come across the border to behead a few of your soldiers that is the extent of our relationship.
You want to hear some words of wisdom about your country Pakistan :lol: just dont run away to moderators after then :lol:

They cannot help it they are a pitiful qom.
They sound like they have daddy issues "we don't care what anyone thinks about us" :rofl:

everyone other than Bangladeshis and sri lankans and some Chinese hate Pakistanis and their culture
Your own people hated you so much at one point that they destroyed what you consider the holiest place on earth, live with it.

acting tough while siting on your arse

its good that you ran away from your shithole :lol:
Every Pakistani thinks great about his country who isnt living here probably they dont know the state in which Pakistan is :lol:

acting tough by siting on your arse

its good that you ran away from your shithole :lol:

Where did I run from endian pray tell me? I was born here and can go back to Pakistan whenever I want besides, last I checked there are more overseas Indians than Pakistanis around the world as well so what are they running from if India is so great? :lol:

You want to hear some words of wisdom about your country Pakistan :lol: just dont run away to moderators after then :lol:

How about you stop your obsession with Pakistanis how about that? :lol: How many times we have to tell you we do not care about Indian, you guys are like roaches once you are in a certain place you infest it and now we cannot get rid of ya. :rofl:

They sound like they have daddy issues "we don't care what anyone thinks about us" :rofl:

Your own people hated you so much at one point that they destroyed what you consider the holiest place on earth, live with it.
ask any indian about us and he will have nothing but good words to say about us.

How about you stop your obsession with Pakistanis how about that? :lol:
I am not obsessed with Pakistan but you will surely want to check illegal Indian DTH Pakistanis are using :lol:
How many times we have to tell you we do not care about Indian, you guys are like roaches once you in certain place you infest it and now we cannot get rid of ya. :rofl:
If we are roaches then who you people are you want to become like us and ashamed of your country Pakistan here is the proof......

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom